It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! May 21, 2011 reality check

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We have a zombie defense vehicle here in Rhode Island. Very funny to see on the road

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This may have already been asked since I haven't read all posts...

So... What time zone was this prediction suppose to occur? It's already the 21st in some parts of the world (including Jerusalem). Are they saying that the "rapture" (or whatever) is going to happen in CST?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by matito

So... What time zone was this prediction suppose to occur? It's already the 21st in some parts of the world (including Jerusalem). Are they saying that the "rapture" (or whatever) is going to happen in CST?

Yep, it's 12:45am in Spain..............Jesus hasn't shown up here, so I'm going to bed. I'm all for stoning false prophets.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinnerarity

Originally posted by matito

Yep, it's 12:45am in Spain..............Jesus hasn't shown up here, so I'm going to bed. I'm all for stoning false prophets.

Now, now. Let's be fair and give him until 6pm. After all he did say it will start at 6pm (everywhere!) which means the rapture is gonna surf around the globe! Yay!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Thanks.. now my Saturday night plans are ruined.. I was planning to go to the movies at 6pm on the 21st...now I have to wait outside and make sure I'm first in line for the rapture instead... lol
edit on 20-5-2011 by matito because: stoopid monkey

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It's may 21st. and I'm still typing....so does anyone else feel cheated??

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coldfiremx

This Harold Camping guy is both contradicting and fulfilling Jesus' own words. Look at the historical literature comparatively with Camping's words. First, Jesus said "about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" (Matthew 24:36). Second, Jesus gave signs of the last days, one of them he explained "many false prophets will appear and deceive many people" (Matthew 24:11).

Camping was saying that it would happen May 21, 2011 at 6 pm, whichever timezone you would be in. He is stating the day and hour. Its a plain contradiction, in fact this contradiction fulfills Jesus' words that there would be false prophets.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join