It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! May 21, 2011 reality check

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
A quick question to the veterans here...Has any prediction on ATS ever come true???

Absolutely! The ones who predicted that no predictions would ever come true.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
We won't know the day or hour, only the season. This is clear from the Bible. Salvation is found in the story of the good Samaritan in Luke 10. Love God and love your neighbor. As for the May 21st date, if men have said it will happen then, it likely will not. A more likely sign will be when Ariel Sharon dies. LINK If you notice him dieing shortly before May 21st, assume they were really close.

This is what they are projecting from (right or wrong):

11,013 BC—Creation. God created the world and man (Adam and Eve).

4990 BC—The flood of Noah’s day. All perished in a worldwide flood. Only Noah, his wife, and his 3 sons and their wives survived in the ark (6023 years from creation).

7 BC—The year Jesus Christ was born (11,006 years from creation).

33 AD—The year Jesus Christ was crucified and the church age began (11,045 years from creation; 5023 calendar years from the flood).

1988 AD—This year ended the church age and began the great tribulation period of 23 years (13,000 years from creation).

1994 AD—On September 7th, the first 2300-day period of the great tribulation came to an end and the latter rain began, commencing God’s plan to save a great multitude of people outside of the churches (13,006 years from creation).

2011 AD—On May 21st, Judgment Day will begin and the rapture (the taking up into heaven of God’s elect people) will occur at the end of the 23-year great tribulation. On October 21st, the world will be destroyed by fire (7000 years from the flood; 13,023 years from creation).

LINK

edit on 3-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I didn't realize these signs were in Australia as well, I wonder how many other countries they show up. Just puts into perspective the amount of money being put into this. Billboard rentals usually go for $1000+/month, depending on location. These have been up for several months, and it seems they at least number in the hundreds. It doesn't make me take this any more serious, just makes me think they have many supporters and worries me that another kool aid or heavens gate might occur.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Come on it's obvious this is a plant to make Christians look bad, like Westboro. No one in mainstream Christianity believes this date means anything.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is the truck you may have seen.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Why is CNN reporting this garbage?

I smell a trap. Somebody is looking for a patsy to take a fall, possibly the stock market will crash and they will blame Christians for crashing the market (?).

Christians don't think this stuff up, this is a plant.
edit on 3-5-2011 by 2XOHsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Harold Camping has been at it for a while. I thought he looked familiar. Here is a bit on his other prediction that the end was September 6 1994. The end of the video cracks me up.

edit on 3-5-2011 by villagesmithie because: bad embedding

edit on 3-5-2011 by villagesmithie because: same

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
All I wanna know is who I can beat down for getting my hopes up when it never comes to pass.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
When I first heard the date May 21 I thought they chose it because of the planetary alignment of Earth, Mars, Venus and Mercury occurring around that date (I posted a thread about it but I chose the date May 22, but apparently I read they chose it through Biblical calculation or something.

I used to be a big believer in the Rapture when I was a Christian (as well as the Antichrist, who I thought was Putin, and the whole subject of "The End Times"), it was a big deal to me. But I also was very depressed, because if I was happy on Earth I wouldn't be so eager to be taken up to Heaven. I'd look up and tell Jesus to take me away from my sad lonely place.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
We won't know the day or hour, only the season. This is clear from the Bible. Salvation is found in the story of the good Samaritan in Luke 10. Love God and love your neighbor. As for the May 21st date, if men have said it will happen then, it likely will not. A more likely sign will be when Ariel Sharon dies. LINK If you notice him dieing shortly before May 21st, assume they were really close.

This is what they are projecting from (right or wrong):

11,013 BC—Creation. God created the world and man (Adam and Eve).

4990 BC—The flood of Noah’s day. All perished in a worldwide flood. Only Noah, his wife, and his 3 sons and their wives survived in the ark (6023 years from creation).

7 BC—The year Jesus Christ was born (11,006 years from creation).

33 AD—The year Jesus Christ was crucified and the church age began (11,045 years from creation; 5023 calendar years from the flood).

1988 AD—This year ended the church age and began the great tribulation period of 23 years (13,000 years from creation).

1994 AD—On September 7th, the first 2300-day period of the great tribulation came to an end and the latter rain began, commencing God’s plan to save a great multitude of people outside of the churches (13,006 years from creation).

2011 AD—On May 21st, Judgment Day will begin and the rapture (the taking up into heaven of God’s elect people) will occur at the end of the 23-year great tribulation. On October 21st, the world will be destroyed by fire (7000 years from the flood; 13,023 years from creation).

LINK

edit on 3-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

See they lost me at Jesus was born at 7BC ummm so 6BC - that's errrr not Before like in the biblical sense, I'm guessing???
'
'

edit on 5/3/2011 by trusername because: (no reason given)
playing with these little faces

edit on 5/3/2011 by trusername because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
maybe it's for a movie coming out? that's usually what billboards are really for...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just posted this here LINK. But I thought it was interesting so I'll post it here as well.

----------------------

What if I take the prime numbers in the 2011 sequence below and see what message appears. I have no idea what will happen, but I'll try it anyway.

(2011=157+163+167+173+179+181+191+193+197+199+211) 11 primes in a row.

The prime numbers for the 2011 date are as follows in the Hebrew numerical equivalent. I will get the Hebrew words from the Strong's reference by number.

Hebrew words matching the numbers of primes:

ahab Ahava ahal Aholibamah owbiyl uwd eviyl uwl uwlam ulam Owphiyr

In English, this would be:

Love (ahab)
shall subsist (Ahava)

pitch or move a tent (ahal)
tent of the high place (Aholibamah)
manager of camels (managing the move) (owbiyl)

Brand with fire (uwd)
foolish (of one who despises wisdom) (eviyl)

nobles and wealthy men (uwl)
in Solomon's palace (uwlam)
nevertheless (ulam
reducing to ashes (Owphiyr)

The message from 487. Love shall subsist in (by) moving the tent. Rapture perhaps?

The message from the entire 2011 sequence:

Love, then the Rapture (the tent of the body moves to a higher place), then tribulation by fire, then those who defile the temple of Solomon are reduced to ashes.

What is even more interesting about this?:

The 2nd Passover is on the 18th of May this year.

The Lag BaOmer is the 22nd. This is the final day of a righteous person's earthly life, marking the point at which "all his deeds, teachings and work" achieve their culminating perfection and the zenith of their impact upon our lives.

Plausible? Could be, and really fun to think through.

edit on 4-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

mine as well, I would just $#!+ if I had to bug out on my birthday!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by coldfiremx

I'm nearly 60 and remember as a child how my neighborhood friend met me at the bus stop and told how
she heard some lady predicted today to be the end of the world. Somebody could guess the date and we'd
never know it was right.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
[color=deepskyblue]It will be just another day to most...

And it will be a sad day for the guy paying for the signs.

For most... who are vibrating on the usual 'channels'. However, those who've practiced love and compassion for their surroundings will be upgraded....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

skip to 1:52

May 22nd.
edit on 4-5-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So i've looking around the net for these possible end day dates what i came across surprised me when i found this prophecy in a blog, im not exactly sure where it comes from but i found a eerie similarity with the 2 suns.

-----------------
These dates may coincide with this prophecy:

Public Message
Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
June 1, 2008

My dear little children, praised be Jesus!
Little ones, thank you for coming to pray. Know how much God loves you. He has given you tremendous gifts.
Children, for the last 20 years I have oftentimes spoken of “change.” I have told you that there is no time for fear; there is only time for change. You must know by now that I have recently spoken of an arising of “two suns.” When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change, a time of this new beginning about which I have spoken to you before. After you see the two suns, there is only a short time before you will see a tremendous change in weather. After this, as you know, there are more changes to come.

Children, God did not create only the Earth. God is the Creator of the cosmos, with its many galaxies, many orbits, different stars and different planets. God is the Creator! There are other planets like earth, far beyond your understanding.

I can tell you this: Even your governments and the Church authorities already have knowledge of the stars aligning and its implications upon you. You must not fear but must be prepared, primarily spiritually.

After awhile, you will see a time when there is another body in orbit around your solar system, coming between Earth and the Sun and leading to tremendous devastation. Approximately 60-70% of the world’s population, as you know it, will cease. Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation.

Prayer is the answer! Prayer can mitigate much of anything to come. Love and unity must be at the forefront, not survival of the fittest. But I can assure you that secretly those in governmental positions around the world and Church authorities all know. As your Mother and with you as children of God, it is my duty to forewarn you and to draw you to my Son for protection.

Look not too far before you will see two suns. Make my words known to all people: Life is important because God loves you. Those who are in control of the financial world think differently. But I your Mother know what true Life is!
So prepare, spiritually prepare. You will always be with my Son if you trust. God has a special plan, a new beginning! Look to Him; and do not fear, but love with all your heart.
I look to you, and I answer your prayers. Even if you are a sinner, and even if you were wrong, I come for your intercession. Now you must remove your “self” from your desires and look to help all people.
Peace to you (fading whisper).
--------
Link to this www.godlikeproductions.com...

Part im refering to*
"You must know by now that I have recently spoken of an arising of “two suns.” When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change, a time of this new beginning about which I have spoken to you before. After you see the two suns, there is only a short time before you will see a tremendous change in weather. After this, as you know, there are more changes to come."

China shows 2 suns in the sky and days later the japan earthquake
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Coincidence? idk i just couldn't help but look at that and connect the dots. My 2 cents on this.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Axelfour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Whats going to be funny is when all these people that believe is the day of rapture and nothing happens. They will be going crazy because they already assumed that they would be saved and yet they are still here on earth. They will think they are going to hell and drive themselves crazy trying to figure out where they went wrong in life.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Apprearently alot of followers are paying for it.
May 21 2011 is judgement day and the rapture.
October 21 2011 is the end of the world for those left behind.
Thats my b-day,so I hope I get left behind.

www.may-212011.com...

My birthday is on the 29th, So hopefully I get left behind too so I can stage a protest to get it postponed until the 30th

Seriously though no-one can predict the EOTW, so stop being party poopers!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

Originally posted by daryllyn
[color=deepskyblue]It will be just another day to most...

And it will be a sad day for the guy paying for the signs.

For most... who are vibrating on the usual 'channels'. However, those who've practiced love and compassion for their surroundings will be upgraded....

[color=deepskyblue]Your reply is incredibly vague.

You reply is leading me to believe that you are buying it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join