It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you sorry!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
For good and ill, the Iraqi prisoner abuse mess will remain an issue.
On the one hand, right thinking Americans will abhor the stupidity of the actions while on the other hand, political glee will take control and fashion this minor event into some modern day My Lai massacre.

I heard some Arabs and Muslims are asking for an apology. I humbly offer mine here:

I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans took up arms and sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the defense of Muslims
(Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).

I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came after 9/11.

I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were Islamic Arabs.

I am sorry that most Arabs and Muslims have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships.

I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth.

I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the US in their religious schools, mosques, and government-controlled media.

I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and highjacked the Palestinian "cause".

I am sorry that no other Arab country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial help to those same Palestinians.

I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs blame the USA for all their problems.

I am sorry that our own left wing elite, our media, and our own brainwashed (from elements of our society like radical professors, CNN and the NY TIMES) masses do not understand any of this.

I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out of the "food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common folk suffered.

I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide bombers upon their death.

I am sorry that those same bombers are brainwashed thinking they will receive 72 virgins in "paradise."

I am sorry that the homicide bombers think pregnant women, babies, children,the elderly and other noncombatant civilians are a legitimate targets.

I am sorry that our troops die to free more Arabs from the gang rape rooms and the filling of mass graves of dissidents of their own making.

I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than any other group.

I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state.

I am sorry we don't drop a few dozen Daisy cutters on Fallujah.

I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy Site".

I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving a jet into the World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church - one of our Holy Sites.

I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole, the embassy bombings, the murders and beheadings of Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl, etc....etc!

I am sorry Michael Moore is American; he could feed a medium sized village in Africa.

America will get past this latest absurdity.

We will punish those responsible because that is what we do.

We hang out our dirty laundry for all the world to see.

We move on.

That's one of the reasons we are hated so much.

We don't hide this stuff like all those Arab countries that now are demanding an apology.

Deep down inside, when most Americans saw this reported in the news, we were like - so what?

We lost hundreds and made fun of a few prisoners.

Sure, it was wrong, sure, it dramatically hurts our cause, but until captured we were trying to kill these same prisoners.

Now we're supposed to wring our hands because a few were humiliated?

Our compassion is tempered with the vivid memories of our own people killed, mutilated and burnt amongst a joyous crowd of celebrating Fallujans.

If you want an apology from this American, you're going to have a long wait.

You have a better chance of finding those 72 virgins.

john

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I concur with every statement you just had made. Actually they will get an apolgy from me when Hell freezes over and people stop believeing thier is a "GOD".

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am sorry that you tried to take credit for someone else's work.

rockhawk.com...

forums.go.com...

www.capcityfreepress.com...

Or just look at all of them all over the net here:
www.google.com...

A link and an explaination would have been proper.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The post is plagiarized from here:
www.strangecosmos.com...

And it's all over here:
204 Google Returns

JAK

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ROTFL

Yep, I am sorry this is such a short post, but I had to say it - absolutely excellent ZeddicusZulZorander - LMAO

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That is so funny! The whole time I was reading it I kept saying this sounds like something I'd get in a chain mail. Looks like I wasn't too far off huh?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
I am sorry that you tried to take credit for someone else's work.

HA! Briliant! Who's got the Ban hammer is SO's absence?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You have a better chance of finding those 72 virgins.

john

I was going to trash you for your plagiarism, but you�re really not worth it.
You�re just another Bu#

[edit on 30-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sorry, if it was already posted, my SO sent it to me via email today, and it expressed how I feel about this situation! And I wanted to share it with ATS.

And in regards to similar posts, I will post a thread on ATS in the AM and just about every day someone will snatch the thread and post it as there find in ATS news, and I dont go crying to the Mod squad or slamming them on there post, see my "mood" in regards to my comment on your response!

john

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
so the guy didn't post a link from where the statements came from, i really don't care. what bothers me is that so many of you decry what he said. are those statements false?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am sorry that your tiny (not a real American) mind could not think of anything to say/type for himself, that he needs copy and paste from other peoples creative writing and thoughts and try and take the credit for it.

I am sorry you thought the people of the ATS forum would not find you out to be the total illiterate you so obviously are.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
so the guy didn't post a link from where the statements came from, i really don't care. what bothers me is that so many of you decry what he said. are those statements false?

why is everyone so willing to jump on the Plagarizm bandwagon? Most don't even know what it entails. He did not state "This is what I wrote.." so it does noit meet the definition. Besides, there is nothing new under the sun, and who wants to wade through posts with 10 or more URL's pasted in?

Lighten up already! It's not a consiracy.

And by the way..I agree with the statements as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That Email is going around.
I agree with it completely.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade

BS, he signed the bottom of the post "john" therefore projecting the image that it was him who wrote it.

Weather the statements are false or not, they should not be even slightly credited to CopyRight Boy, someone else post them and I will discuss them further.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
OOps! Forgot to answer the question.

Am I sorry?

Yeah, I am incon-freakin-solable!!! Boo-frickety-hoo

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't care if a monkey wrote it, I agree with all of it.

And just for the record, I DO NOT LIKE Bush just cause I liked what was stated on this thread......

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry my vote wasn't counted!
I'm sorry we have Americans dying in Iraq for nothing!
I'm sorry for the people still defending Bush and his actions!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I don't know the definition of plagorizing by heart, but I thought I at least saw in the ATS rules that if you copy something from someone else you are supposed to quote the source or provide a link. Then I may be wrong though.

Either way, I agree with the post, just think it's freaking hilarious that someone got busted so quickly!
Sorry, it's Friday and I'm done!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sickboy is sorry.....

I am sorry that the USA is still one of the great countries like its friends Iran who officially kills mentally ill people

I am sorry that the USA is still the only country to have used a nuclear bomb in anger against another nation and kill 1000�s of innocent people.

I am sorry that the USA and the people who feel it was right to do said above, feel so shocked when someone suggests dropping one on them.

I am sorry that the people of the USA did not get the chance to vote for a new leader, instead having one forced on them by the rule of law.

I am sorry when they then go into other smaller countries telling their people that they should have the right of a democratic system, the right to vote their leaders into power. Like they do?

I am sorry that the USA feel the need to go into small countries that their own CIA has turned into a war zone and feed the children they made orphans.

I am also VERY sorry in advance that the those orphans are not going to forget what happened, therefore building up their hate towards a nation of many FINE people, until one day they cross some border into the USA from the south and turn themselves into a human bomb.

Ooh and just for the record, I am very sorry I did not rip someone off, as I thought it would make a CHANGE in this thread, that I wrote it myself.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I am sorry the PrankMonkey makes me do these things.
I am sorry that I am not more sorry...about being sorry.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join