It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Post Mortem Photo (Fake? You decide)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mallik

So, walk into Pakistan, a hundred yards from a military base and take Osama captive to stand trial in the US? You do understand this is war and an act of war was committed under Osama's command?

Osama is partly responsible for the slaughter of tens if not hundreds of thousands of his fellow Muslims as well. Explain why Pakistan did not arrest him and put him on trial if you would?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Wow, do you guys even watch the news? He was killed days before we were told.

I'm wondering if all of you could point out the inconsistencies in the photo's that lead you say they are fake? What method's did you use to come to that conclusion? Or is it as I suspect, you're just saying it's fake to be cool or because you hate America or love Terrorists?

I await your detailed analysis and explanation of why this photo and the ones from the raid in night vision are fake? If you can't, what I said above is clearly true. You want credibility, show me your analysis.

use your brain or what's left of it

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by Mallik

A fair trial?

What about the ruthless murder of thousands of Americans was fair to you? What about his perversion of the Islamic faith is fair to you? What about his patting the back of suicide bombers who murder innocent women and children is fair to you?

The guy is one of the most evil individuals to ever walk the face of the Earth, and you spout off about a fair trial? The snake admitted to fiendish crimes, boasted about dead Americans, and mocked murdered innocents the world over. He deserved the death that found him.

Two wrongs make a right now ?

You must have access to a whole lot of information i have never been presented with. Would you mind sharing the proof for these accusation sir Judge ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Um if the raid that was supposed to take place on Saturday that couldn't because of weather happened Sunday (April 30--May 1) how could these pictures be real?
(Coming from a person who has followed it since the News hit the air)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Mallik

So, walk into Pakistan, a hundred yards from a military base and take Osama captive to stand trial in the US? You do understand this is war and an act of war was committed under Osama's command?

Osama is partly responsible for the slaughter of tens if not hundreds of thousands of his fellow Muslims as well. Explain why Pakistan did not arrest him and put him on trial if you would?

wow u have got to be serious

link   

Originally posted by drprpapi23

I'm wondering if all of you could point out the inconsistencies in the photo's that lead you say they are fake? What method's did you use to come to that conclusion? Or is it as I suspect, you're just saying it's fake to be cool or because you hate America or love Terrorists?

I await your detailed analysis and explanation of why this photo and the ones from the raid in night vision are fake? If you can't, what I said above is clearly true. You want credibility, show me your analysis.

You can't come up with an analysis, so you resort to a classic straw man to divert attention. My brain works just fine. Fill in the blank -

I think the photo's of Osama's body are fake because _______________________________________.

Otherwise?

link   

reply to post by Mallik

A fair trial?

What about the ruthless murder of thousands of Americans was fair to you? What about his perversion of the Islamic faith is fair to you? What about his patting the back of suicide bombers who murder innocent women and children is fair to you?

The guy is one of the most evil individuals to ever walk the face of the Earth, and you spout off about a fair trial? The snake admitted to fiendish crimes, boasted about dead Americans, and mocked murdered innocents the world over. He deserved the death that found him.

What about all the innocent civilians that have died as collateral damage during American bombing raids in Afghanistan and Iraq... oh wait we were talking about Osama... sorry
I hope you see the point I'm trying to make there.

As for that photo...

I really wish people on here would stop posting obvious shooped photos. What is the benefit of posting and spreading obviously faked photos? All it does is spead stupid images like this around. A child could tell that was fake. Either wait for some official photos or only post ones that actually look real... jeez.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Mallik

Which act of war was commanded by Mister Osama and do you mind sharing the proof of your accusations against him please ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mallik

reply to post by Mallik

Which act of war was commanded by Mister Osama and do you mind sharing the proof of your accusations against him please ?

he cant he's just assumingf things like he's psychic or something

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by drprpapi23

You can't come up with an analysis, so you resort to a classic straw man to divert attention. My brain works just fine. Fill in the blank -

I think the photo's of Osama's body are fake because _______________________________________.

Otherwise?

Ok it seems you want it spelt out to you like a little baby so here goes:
You can clearly tell this is a shoop.
The image of Osama is blurred way way way more than the sheets that apparently surround him. Moreover the lighting on the sheets are completely different to that of the face.
On top of the this it seems the bullet holes in his head have magically dissapeared.

You're just being pedantic. You, I and everyone else knows its a shoop just by looking at it.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by drprpapi23

This is a serious topic, not a reality show. Osama and his Jihadists have slaughtered so many Muslims it would be hard to arrive at a count. I assure you Muslims are quietly applauding his death all over the world. Most Muslims are good people and I know more than a few. You don't think they like these Jihadist nut's do you?

If you are up to date on Pakistan and what is going on there, you would know that the idea of going in and arresting him to stand trial is comical on it's face. You actually believe his being located so close to the military base was a coincidence?

Truth is a double edged sword. Deny Ignorance by searching for truth and rejecting fiction spawned from illiteracy and hate.

The powers that be use this to control us. Are you not amazed that Obama turned from an apologists to a Hawk just as he starts his 2012 campaign. Osama is dead because Obama wants another term in office.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Mallik

A fair trial?

There is nothing "fair" about Osama's brand of Islam. It was not fair that thousands of people died on September 11th (let's not forget about the bombing of the USS Cole, the US embassies in Africa, or the resorts in Bali either.)

It's also not fair that we were denied the opportunity to see this scumbag tried and hung for his crimes. It's not fair that our intelligence services were denied the opportunity to question him; I'm SURE he would have revealed much more than was found on his computer. But that is the difference between us and scumbags like Bin Laden; everyone should have a fair trial before being put to death; it's the American way. Anything short of that makes us no better than Bin Laden and his ilk.

You know what I think would have been fair? If I had my way, after he was tried, convicted, and executed, his remains should have been dumped into a pit in Shanksville where people could come have a picnic and dump their used bacon grease onto his rotting remains.

Now THAT would be fair.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I'm sorry sir/ma'am, but do you watch the news? Bin Laden was killed the same day Obama made the announcement. The reason for the confusion (when the MSM stated that OBL had been killed a week prior) was a cross-referencing mistake made when sources from multiple media outlets heard that Obama had approved of the strike a week ago. It was not carried out until a week later (the day Obama announced it).

Or is it as I suspect, you're just saying it's fake to be cool or because you hate America or love Terrorists?

I see you have been posting on this website for quite some time, yet you still resort to ad-hominous attacks? I can't speak for everyone else, but I am not an anti-American terrorist lover. I support the attacks, and I eagerly anticipate the photographs of OBL's rotting corpse.

I await your detailed analysis and explanation of why this photo and the ones from the raid in night vision are fake?

I posted this in another thread, but I guess I can do it again.

See this picture? This is a still from the movie "Black Hawk Down." I'm sure you've heard it. Anyway, the night vision picture with Osama's dead body on it clearly removed the image of the American soldier on the left, reversed it, and zoomed in on the photoshpped image of OBL (notice how the soldiers hair is drastically pixilated?) There's my quick analysis of that one.

As for the image posted in this thread:

If you look closely at the eyes of OBL, you can clearly see they are smoothed over and grayed, as if they were gone over with a paint tool in photoshop. Parts of his beard also have this same effect, as if the photoshpper attempted to (and failed miserably) at adding some color contour so as to avoid suspicion. Lastly, check out the date in the upper-left hand corner. The date is incorrect. So, I would recommend that you watch the news a bit more closely, eh?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Totally fake. And a terrible one at that. It almost looks like a drawling.

This makes how many faked Osama pics for the day? Six?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am a lover of human beings and justice. Where is the proof judge ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

So when are the american soldiers going to get their day of reckoning for killing thousands of innocent civilians in Afghanistan or Iraq? They are normal people too you know.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Got a link? The only report I saw that even gave a time was on SkyNews and they said he was killed at 1:30 a.m. local time on Monday, May 2, 2011.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Again you prove your point by resorting to childish playground name calling and a silly argument. With all the real conspiracies, it's quite obvious here this is just more political propaganda.

I can't stomach Obama myself, but Osama is dead. Do you want him to be alive? Why?

I think those playing games here are the ones who did not even know he was killed a few days prior to when we were told about it, since it was in every story there was about it. This is like the birth certificate. As much as I dislike Obama, I prefer truth to lunacy and the ranting of irrational people driven by hate instead of reality.

You want the real conspiracy here? Our government has known where he was every day since this started and chose not to go after him for real. We have pumped billions upon billions of dollars into the pockets of those hiding and protecting him knowingly. Find out why and you will find a real conspiracy. This is just more rubbish from people who hate all authority and don't miss a chance to assign a conspiracy without any evidence as long it goes along with their hate driven points of view.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
reply to post by OldCorp

So when are the american soldiers going to get their day of reckoning for killing thousands of innocent civilians in Afghanistan or Iraq? They are normal people too you know.

Yeah ? And why aren't those who pat those people on the back the most evil beings on the earth and should be slaughtered ?

I guess evil is only evil when it happens to you ? :p

When are Iraq sending choppers over the borders of America to slaughter George Bush without Americans being able to do a thing ?

In another dimension i tell you.

You are able to reflect. Cherish it. It's soon getting to be a more rare and rare gift. And at times a frustrating curse..
edit on 3-5-2011 by Mallik because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Mallik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

We both obviously feel very strongly about how the OBL situation could have been handled, and we both obviously agree that OBL was a scumbag who deserved to pay for his ruthless brutality he bestowed not only on America, but the world as well.

While I understand your position (that he should have been brought to trial), I think that it was both implausible (because of OBL's insistence on not surrendering) and potentially dangerous. Who is to say that terrorists/sympathizers would have taken American's hostage and threatened murder for exchange of OBL? I know it is a bit of a stretch and quite a scenario, but situations like these are quite possible with such a high profile prisoner. Also, wouldn't the threat of retaliation hold some serious weight? What about the endurance of his pathetic image? Don't you think his imprisonment (at least temporarily) would have been even more of a rallying point/badge of honor for other Islamic extremists?

I find it a bit ironic--though I understand the emotion this situation stirs about--that you talk about American standards, and how it is the American way to give him a fair trial, yet you go on to say you wish to see his corpse brutalized and defaced. Is that the American way?

Again, I respect your opinion, and I find your words refreshing compared to a lot of the nonsense and fluff that has been floating around the board ever since the announcement of his demise. I just disagree with it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join