It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Post Mortem Photo (Fake? You decide)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Did I ever say I wanted him to be alive? Stop putting words in other peoples mouths.
You were being terribly pedantic so I had a little poke at it. Don't take everything so seriously, and honestly don't get offended from words on your computer screen. If you can't take a little funny insult you'll never succeed in life.

You want the real conspiracy here? Our government has known where he was every day since this started and chose not to go after him for real.

Ok so you have been telling us to prove our points. I proved that the image was fake. How about you prove the above statement correct. I'd like to see your evidence please. You can't just make random statements without factual backup. You apparently know a lot more than the rest of us, so why don't you get down off your high horse and educate us with your sources of factual information

edit on 3-5-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

i think the fact that there is another one at least means there are already fakes out there, especially seeing as though it is completely different.

it also proves it is easy to fake one. so anything of youtube i would not trust. i would only be looking at whatever is released (if any are) offically by the u.s. government etc, and can be confirmed to be released by them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by OldCorp

We both obviously feel very strongly about how the OBL situation could have been handled, and we both obviously agree that OBL was a scumbag who deserved to pay for his ruthless brutality he bestowed not only on America, but the world as well.
Which you have shown no evidence for but word of mouth.

While I understand your position (that he should have been brought to trial), I think that it was both implausible (because of OBL's insistence on not surrendering) and potentially dangerous.

Yeah tazers don't work in Pakistan i heard. Only in America.

Originally posted by Judge_Holden Who is to say that terrorists/sympathizers would have taken American's hostage and threatened murder for exchange of OBL?
And who is to say you won't get nuked for killing him ? Or another 9/11?

Originally posted by Judge_Holden I know it is a bit of a stretch
Good then don't stretch, it's dumb.

Originally posted by Judge_Holdenand quite a scenario, but situations like these are quite possible with such a high profile prisoner. Also, wouldn't the threat of retaliation hold some serious weight? What about the endurance of his pathetic image? Don't you think his imprisonment (at least temporarily) would have been even more of a rallying point/badge of honor for other Islamic extremists?
Bla bla.

I find it a bit ironic--though I understand the emotion this situation stirs about--that you talk about American standards, and how it is the American way to give him a fair trial, yet you go on to say you wish to see his corpse brutalized and defaced. Is that the American way?
I found that most dispicable aswell. I'm sure he was just letting go of some steam.

Again, I respect your opinion, and I find your words refreshing compared to a lot of the nonsense and fluff that has been floating around the board ever since the announcement of his demise. I just disagree with it.

I found it nice to hear aswell. All demands a fair trial. Innocent untill proven guilty.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Can't belive they put the real image of OBL in the Hoax department. LOL

If only you knew my sources which i can't share. This is the real OBL after they cleaned him and were about to put him to sea. Amazing. LOL

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mallik

I find it curious as to why you dissected my discussion with another poster. It had absolutely nothing to do with you.

What exactly is it you wish for me to prove to you? That Osama is an admitted murderer? Watch the tapes where he openly confesses to these crimes. View the evidence of his attachments to the bombings of American Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, his involvement in numerous terrorist plots, and his connection to the bombing of the USS Cole. I have nothing to prove to you.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mallik

If only you knew my sources which i can't share. This is the real OBL after they cleaned him and were about to put him to sea. Amazing. LOL

Cool story bro.
If only you knew about how I'm the head of a secret underground organisation that runs the world. We use dwarfs and unicorns as slaves.
Did you like my story?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mallik

If you can't share your sources, don't bother sharing the evidence.

"Sources I can't reveal..." What a joke.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Mallik

I find it curious as to why you dissected my discussion with another poster. It had absolutely nothing to do with you.

What exactly is it you wish for me to prove to you? That Osama is an admitted murderer? Watch the tapes where he openly confesses to these crimes. View the evidence of his attachments to the bombings of American Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, his involvement in numerous terrorist plots, and his connection to the bombing of the USS Cole. I have nothing to prove to you.

Who said anything about proving anything to me ? It's you i'm worried about, you're condoning murder on some very weak evidence. I don' t care if you prove stuff to me, prove it to yourself before condoning murder like a programmed robot.

Peace be with you all may you all find happiness i'm back to letting this world go by without my interference.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Mallik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Why is it *amazing that a story that you cannot verify is questioned?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Why is it *amazing that a story that you cannot verify is questioned?

How is calling it a hoax questioning it ? That's a final judgement in my eyes. Atleast call it unconfirmed by the master chief barack obama then or whatever. How can anything be verified ? Can't the Obama administration just do a photoshop aswell ? Maybe that's why it's taking so dang long ?

To hell with reality. I'm going back to dreaming. DREAMING OF FLYING

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mallik

True, could be ... I'm not convinced the dude is dead, not convinced he's not and not sure if it will ever be something that I'll feel solid conviction about.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

We both obviously feel very strongly about how the OBL situation could have been handled, and we both obviously agree that OBL was a scumbag who deserved to pay for his ruthless brutality he bestowed not only on America, but the world as well.

While I understand your position (that he should have been brought to trial), I think that it was both implausible (because of OBL's insistence on not surrendering) and potentially dangerous. Who is to say that terrorists/sympathizers would have taken American's hostage and threatened murder for exchange of OBL? I know it is a bit of a stretch and quite a scenario, but situations like these are quite possible with such a high profile prisoner. Also, wouldn't the threat of retaliation hold some serious weight? What about the endurance of his pathetic image? Don't you think his imprisonment (at least temporarily) would have been even more of a rallying point/badge of honor for other Islamic extremists?

I find it a bit ironic--though I understand the emotion this situation stirs about--that you talk about American standards, and how it is the American way to give him a fair trial, yet you go on to say you wish to see his corpse brutalized and defaced. Is that the American way?

Again, I respect your opinion, and I find your words refreshing compared to a lot of the nonsense and fluff that has been floating around the board ever since the announcement of his demise. I just disagree with it.

My friend, I felt that this issue deserved its OWN THREAD, and since this one is going nowhere but the Hoax forum, I would appreciate it if we could continue the conversation there.

Respect,
OC

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I found that most dispicable aswell. I'm sure he was just letting go of some steam.

Very true.

I WAS letting off steam, and I appreciate the fact that you recognized that. I'm not a violent or mean-natured individual. I've seen enough violence in my life that I would do almost anything to avoid any more of it. BTW, I don't mean to imply that this violence is combat related: I served as a mortar gunner with the Third Marine Division during my tour of duty but I was never in combat myself.

Please see my above reply to the Judge for further clarification.

Peace,
OC

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I came back to this thread to apologize. What happened is I misunderstood what I heard from the News in the background while working on Sunday. Then I avoided threads about this because to be frank, I'm truly bothered by all the arguments defending Terrorism and Terrorists. I can't fathom anyone arguing to defend mass murderers and the type of person who would become involved with an insane Jihad, where they actually kill in the name of their God. These people are no different than any other murderer and no action by any government is an excuse for them.

That's just an excuse, but true all the same. I thought they said it had occurred days before and they had said it had been planned and OKed. Anyway sorry I got this so wrong. I promise I'm beating myself up over this, but I will never be OK with those making excuses about and for these crazed killers.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well everybody know it's fake. It's just the media, that gets random things only to fill up the story, and to make you believe that he is dead, period.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join