It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama's recent death, possibly the biggest, silliest hoax of all time???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I ventured out to town today and had a glimpse of all the main stream newspapers.

Almost every single one had a picture of OBL on the main page with big words saying he was dead or cowered before his killers or how he used his wife as a human shield... And even about how POTUS Obama watched the execution live....
Just to give a couple of examples..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4435258a5cb7.jpg[/atsimg]
www.mirror.co.uk...

OSAMA Bin Laden died as a coward after using one of his wives as a human shield, it emerged last night.

www.dailyexpress.co.uk...

But we are seeing a HUGE amount of people declaring this an immediate hoax.. Partly due to the photo that was released, which some believe was photoshopped and from around 2001 anyway.. then the other reason is to why Osama was suddenly buried at sea within 24 hours.. Even Sadam got a hole in the ground..

It just does not make sense to suddenly dispose of a body in this manner..
Why take a body, especially this one, and dump it like that?
I imagine it would be against almost every single religions method of disposal of a body as well.
Sea burials are usually left for ocean going vessels and navy's, yet most of these have the ability to preserve a body, to some extent, for burial at 'home'.

Thread after thread is being created here on ATS in relation to this 'big' story.. but a lot of the threads are aiming towards the 'hoax' theory..

It seems that many people have not taken the bait..
Here's a few of them..

French Foreign Minister : To my knowledge, Osama bin Laden is not dead.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

Pakistani intelligence chief Hamid Gul: CIA "Choreographing" Osama Assassination Hoax

Now, what if this is a big hoax to cover something else up?
What if Osama turns up, alive, tomorrow?

What would the worlds media do? How will they retract every statement made in their newspapers.. and we know how nasty they can get when they pen a story about someone like Osama or Sadam or Hitler for example..
How are they going to wipe off the very, very thick egg off of their faces?

How will the American government handle such an issue?

Is this a deliberate nail in the coffin for the USA and other Western powers?
I read how the US shares had gained some strength just after Osama's 'death' yet the very next day, all that it had gained was gone..

Shares in New York have reversed their early gains, which followed US President Barack Obama's announcement that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now there is a battle for the NYSE

The battle for the New York Stock Exchange has intensified with the co-bidders saying they will make a hostile takeover bid.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now read this carefully...

The head of the CIA has said the US did not tell Pakistan about the operation to capture al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden because it feared the Pakistanis would leak information to the targets. CIA director Leon Panetta told Time magazine they decided co-operation "could jeopardise the mission".

www.bbc.co.uk...

Did you notice anything?
Shall I spell it out for you? ...

C A P T U R E !!!

Yup, it says capture Osama, not 'double tap him in the head whilst he cowers behind one of his wives'???

Something is very wrong here.. and I would so love to see the media and TPTB given a huge big kick up the rear for this, possibly, very, very silly mistake....

Osama deserves a full trial just like Sadam got.. wether it is a fair trial is of little concern, but nonetheless everyone deserves a full, proper, impartial trial.
A double tap is not the way it should have gone.. A lot more could have been done if he had been dragged before a court of law rather than being dumped over the side of a boat...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i am skeptic about the whole msm reporting on the issue. i figure there had to be someone with a lousy phone to take some pix. they did it for sad damn so why not for america most wanted? there wil b a false flag blame it on remnants of OBL then go after someone else. OBL was getting old. my guess? al shabaab pirates in somalia.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Nope. Growing Spaghetti is at least 3 percent siller...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

So the issue of a fire fight is of no concern to you? The reason they used the word "capture" is because that was the intent of the mission. A fire fight ensued, resulting in his death. It's so damned frustrating that everything is a hoax or conspiracy now. IT ISN"T!

Using the word "capture" was no a big mistake by the hoax machine; it was used because that's what it was.

Are there actual conspiracies out there? Most certainly, but they are being lost in a sea of what is fast becoming a trendy thing to do. Question everything until eventually, you have no idea why you are questioning other than you have decided everything is a conspiracy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

So, after a fire fight, the troops finally come face to face with Osama, who was apparently cowering behind his wife, and shoot him instead of doing what they were supposedly ordered to do by capturing him?

Surely once the fire fight is over and your goal is obtained, there should be no need to murder anybody, especially as this one seems to have been unarmed and cowering..

I guess a few bullets are a whole lot cheaper than parading someone who may not have any links to 9/11 through a court system???

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

So the issue of a fire fight is of no concern to you? The reason they used the word "capture" is because that was the intent of the mission. A fire fight ensued, resulting in his death. It's so damned frustrating that everything is a hoax or conspiracy now. IT ISN"T!

Using the word "capture" was no a big mistake by the hoax machine; it was used because that's what it was.

Are there actual conspiracies out there? Most certainly, but they are being lost in a sea of what is fast becoming a trendy thing to do. Question everything until eventually, you have no idea why you are questioning other than you have decided everything is a conspiracy.

No. Conspiracy is never decided. It's inferred because of discrepancies or contradictions with historical facts. On the other hand, people like you who NEVER question what is reported have mindsets that are already settled and which always accept what authorities tell them. Calling it "trendy" is just a way of defending your conservative, unquestioning attitude.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
And now it has just been said that Osama was UNARMED when he was murdered...for that is what it is..

Kinda doubt any soldier will be brought up for the war crime of killing unarmed personnel though..

Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was unarmed when he was killed by US troops on Sunday after resisting capture, the White House has said.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

So, after a fire fight, the troops finally come face to face with Osama, who was apparently cowering behind his wife, and shoot him instead of doing what they were supposedly ordered to do by capturing him?

Surely once the fire fight is over and your goal is obtained, there should be no need to murder anybody, especially as this one seems to have been unarmed and cowering..

I guess a few bullets are a whole lot cheaper than parading someone who may not have any links to 9/11 through a court system???

Are you saying that's how it went down or are you speculating? I ask because I don't know. My thought is that everything happened at the same time. Bullets were exchanged, and I think Osama was involved in that exchange as well. So, no I don't think the fight ended and then they walked up to him and killed him. I think it happened in the course of the gun battle, but I could be wrong. That's just what makes the most sense to me.

And now I see they are reporting that he was unarmed, so that takes care of that argument. I was wrong. See how easy it is to admit that? I could just as easily say that I don't believe he was unarmed because MSM reported it, but instead I took the new information and accepted that I was wrong. Some of you need to try it out some time.
edit on 3-5-2011 by usernameconspiracy because: additional informaiton

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The spin doctors are on this site seeing if we believe their fables. You guys are the worst spin doctors ever. You could not pull the wool over the eyes of a retarded sheep. You should plan things better, make up some fiction that is actually plausible.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I can't help but get the sense that someone out there is reminicing the good times with OBL. wondering how he ended up being used as a patsy entity for a much larger game, his image will be used till there are no more humans to use it against. it is also a show of force, resist, and we can kill you anyway/anywhere on the globe with an elite squad and a couple helicopters with the authorization of the president and swarms of cheering crowds will praise him for it which inevitably legitimizes more killing, or hunting out "terrorists" (freedom fighters)

edit on 3-5-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
it is also a show of force, resist, and we can kill you anyway/anywhere on the globe with an elite squad and a couple helicopters with the authorization of the president

If Obama gave the order to kill Osama, then he is complicit to murder..
And should be held accountable..

From what is being reported, Osama was in a position where arrest would have been easy to do, but wasn't..
Prisoners of war should receive the same respect as any other prisoner..

I believe this might be covered in the third Geneva convention..

All of this is just going to make TPTB look even more silly if this is all a hoax..
It's already made them look pretty daft...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Nobody believes this fairy tale. What is pathetic is that our “leaders” think somebody really does.

“They had Osama cornered, he had no weapon, so he grabbed the family cat and threw it on one of the Navy Seals. Then he grabbed a rolling pin and threw it at a helicopter, it caught the blades and it came down. He stood behind his wife and dodged 40 or 50 bayonet thrusts. While escaping he slipped on a banana peel and conked his head on the coffee table. The Seals jumped into action, but he sprang up……and so on and on….

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here's even more about this fairy tale..
It just keeps getting better and better all the time

The White House backed away Monday evening from key details in its narrative about the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, including claims by senior U.S. officials that the Al Qaeda leader had a weapon and may have fired it during a gun battle with U.S. forces.

top topics

join