It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House modifies Osama bin Laden account (Didn't happen as said yesterday-Made OBL a Hero figur

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

was this video posted in its own forum? I think more people need to talk about this video. Since you put it up I'll give you first dibs.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

That's my point. This is all made up, or rather, seeming to appear that way. Just seems too...... nice and tidy.

To me, thats the thing, the fact that it's not nice and tidy. It's easy to see that the photos or parts of the photo were altered in some way. The video shows that this is not what the case was, if theyre gonna lie then make it look believable or debatable. I say debatable because honestly i think it's a no brainer, their fake.

Its just now repeatedly in our faces man

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yes, it's up and being discussed....

Don't be fooled. Read my post first.
)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/3/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
skynews here in the uk saying photos of burial at sea may be released today!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
On such an important mission, there can be no doubt but what every man, every copter and probably every automatic weapon was equipped with a video device.

We will never know the full story, of course.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

What is a video of a shrouded corpse being slid over the side of a ship going to prove? Nothing!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

very true
but lets just see what the pictures show first
but i do agree thats what we will see

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

naaah this is not osama look at his beard its smooth osamas beard is curly, look it up its every where on the internet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Sadly, most people don't dig for details or discrepancies, they hear, Obama got Osama and that's all they need or want to know.

Obama has proved himself to be the exact opposite of everything he campaigned on, and liberals and conservatives seemed to have switched ideologies, lol

what a world , what a world

edit on 093131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I know, the first version was a better one. This version, it's just the assasination of an old, crippled man. This is all horsesh$t anyway. This was just made up to give Barry some good press or to give us an excuse to get out of Afghanistan or to set up the next evil black flag job. I hope it's not the latter, because this one will top 911. This story is SO bad though, but hey, a lot of people believe it!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

I know this is bs but I heard on the news, not even from the soliders mind you, but the news claim the soldiers are glad obl is dead but that doesn't change their mission. ??? So what is their mission?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
also been hearing on AL JAZEERA
that there WAS a helicopter crash,
in the actual compound of OBL "mansion"...

AND that they cleaned up that mess too,
= taken away in army trucks? pakistani???

all in 40 mins???

this reeks!

seeya

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

These are good observations, but my own observation thus far is that people and news outlets and commentators are extrapolating from the official statements, and that a lot of what the White House has to respond to is rumors or incorrect assumptions based on those extrapolations.

I haven't had time to sit down track down sources back to official statements yet, but a few examples where I think this has happened are:

1. The wife as the human shield
2. Saudi Arabia rejecting the body
3. The timing

I've read news articles where the wording was ambiguous or vague or simply speculative and had no basis in fact. And I think other people are reading this and coming to some erroneous conclusions and even repeating those erroneous conclusions here as if they were fact. Unsourced of course. But hey, isn't that exactly how mind-washing is supposed to work?

edit on 5/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
With all the deception going on, I thought I would add my two cents worth of opinion in an effort to stimulate some mental thought in a different direction.

The White House types, combined with their billion dollar media agencies marketing and everyone studying the attitudes of the public, are all currently engaged in a mass public deception process. While I would love to explain my theory, I feel it is best to start out by merely stating that TPTB are currently using "Conspiracy Politics" to cover their other actions that this Osama Bin Laden distraction is intended to distract you from and or to mentally and psychologically prepare your minds for the next phase of their evil NWO agenda.

We are all laughing at the weak, lame efforts to achieve fake documents and now Osama Bin Laden photos and videos and well, what I want to emphasize is that the Obama White House is actively utilizing a new method of discrediting alternative media that I call Conspiracy Politics because in this scenario, the White House generates the evidence used to prove its fake. All this process does is keep everyone distracted while they covertly and openly do their next evil deed.

By producing such poor fake products, they can position themselves as being truthful and forthcoming in the media they use to sell the lie, while others position themselves with evidence that the evidence is all fake and fabricated. It is a vicious circle designed to keep the mind going in a circle while never allowing you to think of what it is they are trying to keep hidden from you.

These intriguing tid bits of insider disclosures and or comments caught off guard are staged and lastly the only reason I mention this point is because in affect alternative media is being used to discredit itself and while everyone absorbs and wraps themselves in a Jerry Springer moment with the Osama Bin Laden death disclosure, it is in the end, nothing but a cleverly planned physiological operation that is running in tandem to other operations that lead the NWO to a desired future.

If we would only begin asking what is it they want us to "NOT" talk about or focus on and therein lies the basis for their current Osama Bin Laden circus which just came to town. Instead of laughing and watching the clowns, we better start thinking what is it they don't want me looking at that explains this deception? That's the question on my mind. I just hope that this blatant use of Conspiracy Politics doesn't become the norm from the White House.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
LOL It seems that the Osama news is starting to take on the look of the Fukishima news. SO MUCH UNVERIFIED BS from every direction. I can only take that to mean we are supposed to be confused, and at the whim of government.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Some excellent points and observations coming out in the replys. Interesting.

I wish the media was 1/2 as interested in the whole truth.

This is all starting to look like the next verison of Call of Duty- "Get Osama". You get to set up whatever format you like because no matter what- you look like a winner.

It's time for the photo's and videos.

Don't worry, we'll be okay-we big kids.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
My question is why would you bandage a dead man
it just don't look right to me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn
Can we all agree this is getting too ridiculous?!

Its just lie after lie after lie and every lie is breaking news, top story, til the next lie within moments of the last lie.....

I even made a thread about the picture the OP posted up because its another stupid attempt at bad photo editing
Another Obama Photoshop

It's one thing when they want things secret/hidden/unknown but its another thing when you have all this editing going on and badly done like if they hired 10yr olds to work photoshop or whatever. All of this fakery is screaming out "got you again" and "again" with every new picture

Oh yea and that video does not look like Bin Laden at all, another "gotcha again"
edit on 3-5-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

I think this is another important mistake that needs to be pointed out. Every step of this charade is poorly fabricated, just like the BC. Is it because this admin is just so arrogant, or that the general public is so stupid? The rest of the world can't be, so it leads me to think it is all part of the plan. Here is my response to the picture in question from your other thread:

So you want to know why he stands out and looks so much different than everyone else in the room? I'll give you a little analysis:

If you were in that room, watching live footage of that raid, how would you be sitting? What would you be thinking and feeling and how would it be relayed on your face????

Notice now that Obama is the ONLY one in that room who is leaning forward towards the monitor which is supposedly out of site? In fact, about half or more of the men in that room are sitting or standing with thier arms folding across theirs chests, sitting or leaning BACK....slouched. Is that really how you would compose yourself in that situation?? Heck...I am more engaged in a scary movie than those people are in what they are watching....supposedly the most intense take-down ever captured on video.

THAT is why he looks different. It is because he is the ONLY one in the room that looks like he might be watching something dramatic. Oh, Hillary seems to be having some sort of emotional response, but still, look a the rest of her body language. Her other arr/hand relaxed, her shoulders/back relaxed. Look at the standing people at the back of the room. That one guy has a GRIN on his relaxed face. That silly short woman looks like she is trying to see around the crowd at someone blowing out thier birthday candles.

No....there is definately something wrong with this photo. A lot of bad actors. At least we know Obama is a decent actor, right???? Isn't that a requirement nowadays for a US President???

edit on 3-5-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
On CNN it was mentioned that he had an open gunshot wound to the head and accross his eyes. Thus they are hesitant to release the pic. And that they will deterime today if they should release it.

This is not the correct video.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The White House types, combined with their billion dollar media agencies marketing and everyone studying the attitudes of the public, are all currently engaged in a mass public deception process.

The reason why these geniuses did not release the fake evidence of Been Hidin's death (video, photos, DNA, etc.) immediately is because they wanted to measure the public's reaction and see if the masses would eat up this latest platter of BullFrog served to them. If the public would have swallowed it up like the other numerous lies fed to them, then there would be no need to take a chance and release this fake evidence.

But since most people are not buying this garbage, it is time for the geniuses to move to Plan B. They really need to get better writers and actors though. That picture of those people in DC sitting there and allegedly watching this go down on a monitor is precious. In a strange way, that picture pretty much sums up Obama's administration and presidency. At least Hillary had enough common sense to cover her face, obviously knowing what a lousy actress she is.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join