It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House modifies Osama bin Laden account (Didn't happen as said yesterday-Made OBL a Hero figur

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Let the children have their Santa Clause and Easter Bunny.
Let the depressed grown ups have their Jesus and God
Let the boys with toys have their Navy Seals and Osama terrorists.

Let the conspiracy theorists have their fantasies.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
just had this video come through...dont know how real it is..or if it really even bin laden..

If the Seal team had a kill order (as the US Government has claimed) then why would they be bandaging the body as if they are attempting to save his life?

Plus the body shows ho head wound. The official claims are the OBL was shot above the left eye and part of the skull was blown out the back of his head.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

There you go, making sense... pfffff lol

Maybe this was one of an Osama imposter that they captured at some point?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

In that pic It looks as thou hilary clinton forgot to put her false front teeth in and she was hiding the fact she has no teeth?

edit on 3-5-2011 by TREASONFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Good post and I just wanted to put this out there.

Yes, officials didn't want a burial place on land turned into a terrorist shrine, and Islamic tradition dictates that a body must be buried within 24 hours. 28.05% (2,869 votes)

No, his body should have been shown to the public before any kind of burial. 29.42% (3,009 votes)

The body wasn't bin Laden, and the burial at sea is part of a cover-up. 42.54% (4,351 votes)

Total Votes: 10,229

www.coasttocoastam.com...

.....and I would like to add this

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

They got that right here at ATS every other post is about obl and from the start it was bs story after bs story on here. Why is it so hard for people to do a little research before they post, there was like 20 or more threads started yesterday about a fake picture that had nothing to do with the latest story about him being killed. With that said its not only here look at the media feeding frenzy on it over half of Drudge Report is about this latest story its freakin crazy. obl don't deserve this kind of publicity
edit on 3-5-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098

Originally posted by filosophia

Let the children have their Santa Clause and Easter Bunny.
Let the depressed grown ups have their Jesus and God
Let the boys with toys have their Navy Seals and Osama terrorists.

Let the conspiracy theorists have their fantasies.

fantasies? So where are the WMDs that bush said that saddam, or that saddam had ties with bin laden?
i am not surprised your defending the government version of the story, just like on 9/11.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
just had this video come through...dont know how real it is..or if it really even bin laden..

No I don't think it is don't look like he was shot in the head two times.

What a idiot Obama is sends in a team to assassinate a unarmed man how proud he must be.
Seriously why did they not take him alive
guess dead men can't talk.

Gets stranger and stranger.

Thanks

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

The White House types, combined with their billion dollar media agencies marketing and everyone studying the attitudes of the public, are all currently engaged in a mass public deception process.

(....). In a strange way, that picture pretty much sums up Obama's administration and presidency. At least Hillary had enough common sense to cover her face, obviously knowing what a lousy actress she is.

I totally agree, they're nothing more than hollywood (badly) trained actors and actresses, who lie without the slightest hesitation, because it's written on the teleprompter.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
As I opened a new thread which was closed as it turns out to be a few hours late (!) I'll post my comments here.

Still can't believe if there were a number of "troops" in there with Osama for a prolonged period of time how he wasn't noticed.

If the property was previously believed to be a potential hideout, you would have thought that it would remain monitored, especially when works were carried out to strengthen the compound.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fanthorpe

I bet you the Paki's are gonna be made to look pretty bad in all of this.

Which could be good as they may step up their efforts on the War on Terror.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ok so first off another thread on this story seems like over kill but this needs to be adressed. When the news of OBL being killed frst came out, the media said they killed him and took his body directly to the aircraft carrier. Shown in this video that was on the CBS Evening News

www.cbsnews.com...

So as it says Bin Laden was killed then take to the carrier where he would be buried. I looked on CNN at a story and it shows a different story. There are pictures of Bin Laden in a hanger in Afghanistan. This is totally different from the original story and this is coming from a 'senior us official' who claims he has seen the picutres and says that they are very graphic. Heres the link.

whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com...

Pay attention to number one where it says the pictures from the hanger in Afghanistan are very graphic. I hope to find out the rel answers post with ideas or possible explanations.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c22021f6b6d6.jpg[/atsimg]

let's analyze the photo.

the general in the middle can't believe he got four spades in a row and can't finish the last row of solitaire.

hilary clinton: is thinking that it might have been a mistake to leave bill alone with the cleaning lady.

baracks pissed: im the friggin president and i have to sit on a stool in the corner and the general beside me gets a gigantic soft leather reclining office chair. i hope this isn't a racial thing.

biden is thinking: sh-t, barry's pissed he's sitting in the corner and might take it out on osama. oh well, i wonder if a chili cheese dog is better with american cheese or real chedder.

edit on 3-5-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Even the Associate Press is confused with Obama telling of the OBL take down.

White House Struggles to Get Story Right on Raid
www.newsmax.com...

What a tangled web we weave.... When we practice to deceive...
edit on 5/3/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
bin laden aint dead this whole charade was botched from the get go

the white house picked another bad name for bin laden geronimo

if memory serves geronimo became legendary because the cav couldnt kill him.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I bet you the Paki's are gonna be made to look pretty bad in all of this.

Well let's take this one step further. This convenient piece of Bin Laden hearsay recently released by the American Government pretty much opens the door for a false flag attack against Western interests to be blamed against...wait for it...yep you guessed it...the Pakis! (sans apostrophe). Let's face it, they're sitting ducks up a sewage creek right now because:

1) The Pakis are accused of harboring yet another fake American Media Creation: Public Enemy #1 (although no credible evidence has been produced, nor will ever be produced of Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11)

2) The Pakis have nukes, so how can they be trusted after this incident?

3) The Pakis are no strangers to terror, since reportedly some British born Pakis were implicated in the Mumbai Taj Hotel Attacks.

And this brings us to former Paki PM Benazir Bhutto and the reason for her being whacked. Did she compromise herself in the interview given to David Frost where she admitted to Bin Laden being capped? Therefore, if Bhutto had regained power in Pakistan, she could not be relied on to go along with this latest Bin Laden scam, since she would have been forced to explain her original comments of Bin Laden being iced. As you see, from a PR standpoint, things would have gotten very messy in a hurry.

As it is, they still made a mess of things by rushing the story and changing it several times, like the 9/11 OS, which to this day continues to morph into a cheesy soap opera production. But that's okay, because this is nothing that a few strokes of the Photoshop clone tool can't fix.
edit on 3-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
On Jones today Hamid Gul the Pakistani general that beat the Russian was saying a CIA operative was caught trying to give Uranium to the Al CIA DUH types in order to blame the Pakistanis
falseflagus eventis interuptus

jones was saying expect a false flag to be bamed on Pakistan

which I guess this Obama, ooops Osama thing is
edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I would like to hear more about this.

Can you get info links.

Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

If you really paid attention you would know he did not need any such treatment for he had no such condition, He did however suffer from Kidney Stones...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
UPDATE. For the record.

Obama and friends have changed the story for the Forth time.

Guess they do it as the polling numbers come in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join