It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks revelations only tip of iceberg – Assange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

If JA was truly in it for releasing the truth, he would have done so.
And withholding 1 or 2 things for his get out of jail free card is fine and smart.

And you are GOD who knows the truth and hence if anyone would release any truth they would do it the exact same way you would, because, you are GOD.

Oh wai...

You don't know and you've never been in that position to know. So you don't know how, yet you claim that the only way to be credible is to do it your way, eg. release all files now, because I'm an impatient human.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Put up or shut up assange. Your drama queen antics have grown old.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think wikileaks have brought some great insight into the world, the blind are starting to see, it is helping to wake people up, tis sad but a necessary thing methinks.

I'd buy that Aussie a beer

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

This Julian Assange guy and his Wikileaks are equivalent to women who got nothing real to offer a man except a long tease and waste of my time.

Attention Wh$@#, is what you call it right?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

This is timed this way for a reason. They think they have invalidated his insurance, and he's letting them know he has more.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by alomaha
C'mon people, don't be so ungrateful! He already exposed many things and put his ass on the line! He cannot spill out everything because his life and his freedom are at stake! He must have something left to bargain with, cause he's fighting for his bare life...
How many of you would change places with him? Honestly? To tell you the truth I wouldn't do as nearly as he did because I think that people don't deserve it! Vast majority of people became lazy and ignorant, sitting comfortably in their couches waiting for truth to be brought along with some hot choco
late...

Bull#.. IF he had anything he should have used it to bring the corrupt bastards down. And censoring makes him an accomplice in their crimes. RELEASE EVERYTHING and devil take all. Otherwise stop wasting peoples time.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

So to hazzard a guess the insurance file was the location of Osama

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A little off topic here, are there a few replies missing, it seems like people are quoting and replying to posts that aren't really there? Or am I just losing my mind.

On topic:

Julian Assange really needs a hail mary to keep himself out of real trouble. If there is information that is seriously damaging to the United States Government, his best bet is to get it all out now, then he will no longer be a target. Why try to silence someone that's already spilled the beans, it's no longer profitable, plus at that point they would be to caught up in damage control to do much about it.

I don't like the guy, but.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxford
reply to post by sepermeru

So to hazzard a guess the insurance file was the location of Osama

Actually one of the leaks had details how they found him. One gitmo detainee gave his couriers name and that's what lead to finding the place.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Yeah yeah. Tip of the iceberg blah blah blah. Spill it already, Assange, or get lost. You're wasting our time.

Erm... Didn't all those middle eastern riots and protests occur due to the wikileaks?

I'm pretty sure they were important.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
assange is doing what he supposed to do.He released some good stuff,some gossipy crap between politicians and nations and is now playing his cards like he wants you entralled,like the batman movies in the eithies where robin always #s up and gets caught so you have to tune in next week.He loves the attention.Just say what you have,release it or gtfo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join