It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If I was sat on a chair right now I would have fallen off it from laughing that much.

I particularly liked the following bits..

notice if you watch the wedding when they drive back and forth in their cars there are police everywhere to stop anyone from questioning them about their wedding present, Bin Ladens head!

Prince William and Kate Middleton are simply following the traditions of the british people by drinking blood from human skulls.

let me also remind people that the cut on Kate Middletons Wedding dress is in the shape of a nuclear missile

The initial post had a little too much crazy in it, so the fact that anyone took it in a vaguely serious manner has unintentionally made this thread a whole lot funnier.

I do like the interpretation of the date though, I was under the impression that they had chosen this date simply to steal the limelight from me as the 29th is my birthday... this was clearly a massive error of judgement.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I personally think this is grasping, and nonsense.
But I'd love to see a cartoon representation of this.

But I can be open minded so I'll throw this out there if it hasn't been brought up yet.

ABC backs off Osama's sister's brain.

The first story presented by ABC on how they identified the DNA of Osama was by a match made to the brain that has been kept from his sister, they supposedly took her brain before giving her back to her people.

Of all the things to keep for a DNA record why keep her brain?
Maybe as a late night snack? Or Hors d'oeuvres because they didn't think they'd have the real deal?

Anyway ABC is now shying away from this.

edit on 3-5-2011 by pop_science because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

obviously, you have never seen the movie

we always save the brains.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Really,,,you have got to be kidding!.....You have no real proof.....I think perhaps you need to get into therapy and be medicated ....you are delusional!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow. It's entertaining to say the least. My bet is that he is John the Baptist's replacement.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

One sick puppy.
It is people like you who make real NWO and illuminati researchers appear to be lunatics, like yourself.
But then maybe that was the aim of this post, to discredit genuine research into these subjects.
Pathetic.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing, I wish I could be like the other and ridicule but I fear you are right as horrible as the story sounds. I have read a lot about the bloodlines of the royal kingdom and the theory of the anti-christ, grailcode.net, and this fits into the puzzle and answers a lot surrounding the death and how things were handled with Osama. The Coats of Arms was enough for me to dive into the reading, if that's not a huge flag then I don't know what is. My mother was and still is a huge Princess Diana fan and I believe she ties into this as well being murdered for what she new. If we could only find out what it was she new.....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by auswally

Oh this thread is going to be one hell of a ride, British People drinking blood from skulls. oh dear , here mate have a listen, relax

Wal

I haven't heard that for ages, cheers, as for this thread, I'm gonna enjoy it just as I enjoy masturbation in my own feces.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Dhimmie because: Love

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

you know that book, 1984?

You know that game?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50f65af88300.jpg[/atsimg]

humm.
edit on 3-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)
Nice find! Good to see some positive feedback here. Still surprised that so many are ridiculing the OP as the site is infact called Above Top Secret not Almost Sort Of Secret or something.......at any rate good thread.
One thing I havent seen mentioned anywhere is that the "queen" was in all yellow with a round hat=sun worship

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwdogg1982
So...let's assume for arguments sake that what you present is true. Here we have a beloved couple, adored by billions across the globe. We also have a man who, whether or not he had anything to do with 9/11, is a widely hated and detested face of evil across the globe.

Now, the US went in just for Kate and William's sake to procure the skull of Osama so that they could drink his blood in an ancient British type ritual while the rest of the world cheers them AND the death of Osama bin Laden.

So, really, they should touted as heroes, no? They rid a world, in turmoil and desperate for intervention, of evil, AND bring the beauty and pageantry of past times back to life. I like it.

Absolutely brilliant response :-). Ahhaha!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry at how unbelievably insane some people have become.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So how are they gonna get Obama's skull if he was already buried at sea? WHAT are you telling me your government LIES? Are you calling President Osama a lier?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
*wanders into thread, tips and falls flat on face"

*picks up brain laying about on the floor"

tigpoppa is this yours? Seems someone left it laying about again..... OH look a skull full of virginal blood to drink......

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
you are an idiot.
second line.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

One thing I havent seen mentioned anywhere is that the "queen" was in all yellow with a round hat=sun worship

This nearly made me spill my dinner

Maybe she just looks good in yellow?!
edit on 3/5/2011 by spolvil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Have you brought this up on the David Icke forums?
I wonder what the late Rik Clay would think.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

dude!!!!

why all this effort for what are essentially just another couple of inbred parasites out of the hundred's?

it is my understanding that the Kelts indulged in these practices themselves.

to my fellow members all these ceremonies practiced by the royals are of Occult significance

like the old Mystery-Plays [not the Xtan ones] they implant images in the minds of the viewers.

also the aforementioned parasites don't drink blood,

they suck it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
During the wedding if you watch closely you will see that Prince William wears a Red Jacket. This jacket is red just like the color of blood the same blood that they will later satiate their hunger with by drinking the blood of the innocent out of the skull of Bin Laden in an unholy coronation of their birth into the Illuminati. Look closer at his Red Jacket and the truth becomes even more foreboding of their tangled web with which they will use to rule the world. Prince William sports a Blue Sash but unlike a beauty queen it has the hallmark of the deaths of over 3000 Americans on it! I didnt notice it until I looked very closely and saw the 2 wings which clearly represent the two planes that collided with the world trade center.

First off the jacket is red like all his guests who represented Knights of Malta. His blue "sash" is representative of his Order of the Blue Garter. Those wings you say represent the planes that hit the towers... those wings actually show that the Prince is a member of the Royal British Airforce. And for bonus, the Silver Star w/ Red Cross is his Royal Order of George Insignia.

You had some interesting points until this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wow you have a very wild imagination
Good story tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join