It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
By useing the latest linguistics software,(well, ok, common sense) I would say that tigpoppa is a fellow Brit doing one of the best windups I ever seen on this site.To all other fellow Brits, hide the drinking skulls till the fuss has died down.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have not been on this site for a while, but I sure am glad I caught this one, as my name says I love a good trippy theory...and those one is a trip!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
strolling tru this thread I started to wonder who's actually making fun of who?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Quite an observation on the event I must say.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If one-liners weren't frowned upon on this elegant website, I would simply reply "lol".

But since it is not favorable to post one-liners, I'll embellish that "lol" with

ARE YOU #&%*ING SERIOUS??!

Sorry, I don't mean to... violate the T&C, but come on. This thread is laughable and doesn't belong on the front page.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

You are just totally sick and disgusting !
Where do sick minds like your get their ideas from. I want to make sure I stay away from that place.
Get a life. Conspiracy is one thing but this crap is just plain disgusting.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You sir are an absolute joke! What a ridiculous thread

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Notice that each reference I make has sources attached to cite as evidence the truth that British People drink Blood from Human Skulls. Its scientifically proven and validates my assumptions leading me to my other findings which are also supported through the supplementary links I provided that can be reviewed at you're discretion which uncover the dark truth TPTB dont want you too know.

Sigh....he's right. I'm English. I come from the West Country (rural farmland), and he's absolutely right. We drink blood from skulls (preferably the rotting skulls of former CIA /post Mujahadeen operatives,) and we also sacrifice goats, gas badgers and turn up at the farmyard each morning covered in childrens' blood.
It's a tradition, you see. Been like this for thousands of years. Funny how some new kid on the block (what, 350 years history as a nation?) has the balls to come strutting his stuff with the locals and educating them. 'Folks round here aint from round here.'
You have some strange ideas of the English my friend.
Oh, and my previous statement was a mixture of sarcasm and irony, something you haven't quite grasped yet as a people. Still, early days yet.
No, I'm not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination. Oh, and before you go off on some paranoid NRA militia delusion about me being some godless heathen,
I have the personal conviction that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. He's my saviour. By the way, did you know he was Jewish?!? Hope that doesn't rattle your zionist agenda cage too much.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
op you really need to stop drinking all that human blood, its not good for you mate.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If this is a windup, (which surely its gotta be) its nearly as good as Springer and Skeptic Overlord running for president, right im going back to my black pudding.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You need help bro

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
sorry if someome beat me to it i was'nt wading in any further than page 4
IT WAS THE QUEEN OF FRANCE THAT SAID "LET THEM EAT CAKE!"
just so you know
oh i'm now going to run round pontefract race course with skull full of blood to
THE BENNY HILL THEME

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
man if this is true this is just too crazy
im always sitting on the fence -.- just watching people claw at eachouther

check what thread were in

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is completely outragous. Illuminati all through my body.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well I'm going to leave the flaming to others and just point out how you forgot to tie in the birth of the illuminati and the wedding of Hitler.

edit on 3-5-2011 by ancientmustytext because: context

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You need help very urgently. Also do your parents know you are up this late????
You have ZERO proof,
You seem to forget that America was founded by the British,
By the way, Osama was most likley a CIA stooge set up to take the rap for 9/11. Which WAS an inside job, sorry my childish friend, off to bed now and stay away from the cheese, it can cause nightmares.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I liked the part where he pretended to know and say stuff

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

'Folks round here aint from round here.'
Classic Izzard!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oh my gosh...I was just thinking about this the other day. I'm so glad you posted, as I'm still a newbie and can't start a thread. Everything just falls into place, doesn't it. One question that has me really confused though...how does the Beatification of John Paul II fit into this?? It must...I mean. c'mon...how could it not??? Maybe they had to postpone the honeymoon because JPII was busy this weekend and they wanted to take him along...???

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shemalealy
sorry if someome beat me to it i was'nt wading in any further than page 4
IT WAS THE QUEEN OF FRANCE THAT SAID "LET THEM EAT CAKE!"
just so you know
oh i'm now going to run round pontefract race course with skull full of blood to
THE BENNY HILL THEME

Haha, nice one, the image of Kate Middleton greedingly drinking blood out of a skull is now with me for the rest of my life, Its not good. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join