It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm New Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Greetings,

I've been visiting this site for months now and decided it was finally time to join. Not sure how much I will have to say since I am definitely not scientifically or otherwise qualified, but here goes.

I've always figured one of the best ways to get the REAL news is to visit "conspiracy" sites and see what folks are saying; after all, not everyone who doesn't drink the Koolaid is a looney

Glad to be a new member. FYI, I joined on account of the Birds Point- New Madrid levee thread(s) on account of the fact that my gut says THAT is what this whole Bin Laden thing is designed to divert attention from, or at least part of it.

Lots of questions/concerns on that one...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ash11

Hey, glad to see ya on the site! hope ya have a good time and one of the best things about this site is you just might be right! Ya never know! You get to say you peace and then roll the dice! lots of inquisitive minds on the site! have fun

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ash11

Welcome to ATS Ash11
have fun in the forums there is lots of threads to choose from

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome! For the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to get back to this thread lol. I am definitely going to need to learn to navigate the site a little better

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ash11

my thoughts also, along with timing of announcement happening during the climax of Trumps hit show. it was cut off then Obama didn't even speak for 30 minutes. distraction for sure..

people don't realize its the biggest flood that region has had in RECORDER history as per corps of engineers official..

why?? the huge flood? it wasn't the most snow ever so where did the water come from to make it so huge?

could the land beneath the river be bulging due to New Madrid Fault?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi I'm new here too! Good to have you aboard, and it's comforting to know I'm not the only one trying to figure things out!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hello!

Welcome to ATS
Glad to have ya!

We share similar ideas...

Don't Be Distracted : The Real Problem = Historic Mississippi Flood/Intentional Levee Breach

I authored that thread above... its up to page 22... but I would love to hear your thoughts on the whole thing... if you wanna pop in

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
welcome aboard. I must warn you though, cruising around the different parts of sites and reading thread after thread can lead to random time loss and become highly addicting.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I wish you will find solutions to the upcoming catastrophes in here. It seems like the frequency of the natural disasters is constantly rising now(while 2012 is around the corner...). I believe the solution lies within people, who can battle with nature/higher powers?..

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ash11

It takes all kinds to build a truly great internet community. Have fun!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ash11

welcome!

dont worry too much, will see.

hope you enjoy the board

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard! Kick Back, Relax and jump on in.
~~Linda

new topics

top topics

join