It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden hid behind weeping wife as Barack Obama watched by Video Link!!(fixed)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

www.youtube.com...

Did Try & Matt know what was about to go down ? haha

Had to post.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by dragonridr

If it was so dark then how did they know who to shoot?Was everybody there considered a target or enemy?

And judging by the girl who was watching with Obama,she looked visibly shocked,so they must have seen more then outside the compound!

And you do know they have cameras on some soldiers to document things?Can't tell me they didn't have cameras because they ALWAYS have cameras to keep an eye on their team!Not every soldier but a lot of them do!Soldiers are always filming their kills so they can brag about it!

And you can't tell me that they didn't see the unarmed woman just because they had their night vision on!So what..do they just shoot anything that moves?

Maybe they shot first,then asked questions later?I can see that.But you said stress??Stress of what?Killing people?

And you're right these things do happen.It's a lame excuse that they use to justify unnecessary killings!But if they knew where Osama was why didn't they try to capture him?All that important information gone!

Everything about this screams BS!And then on top of all that Osama used a woman as a shield??So all that talk about honor and virgins in heaven just went out the window I suppose?

People aren't as stupid as you think.No one is buying it!I wonder why that is?

be patient, we're still working on our *official* story

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Osama was UNARMED when shot to death!!!

news.blogs.cnn.com...

They could have captured him!!!

What do they have to say now?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by GodIsPissed

If it was so dark then how did they know who to shoot?Was everybody there considered a target or enemy?

Since you obviously have 0 military experience when doing night raids they will use FLIR IR cameras mounted on the helmet to give the soldier the ability to see in the dark. It sees heat doesnt use light at all even in a pitch dark room the thermal still sees heat.(everything gives off heat unless its absolute 0)

And judging by the girl who was watching with Obama,she looked visibly shocked,so they must have seen more then outside the compound!

Well for one they watched a blackhawk go down in the middle of a raid that would shock anybody could have ended right there end of operation. Luckily the seal team was able to recover and take over the compound and call for a ride out. (by the way if you buy the mechanical failure remeber it flew under radar for at least 2 hours to crash when it got there? Im not buying it the mechanical failure was caused by a bullet in the engine)

And you do know they have cameras on some soldiers to document things?Can't tell me they didn't have cameras because they ALWAYS have cameras to keep an eye on their team!Not every soldier but a lot of them do!Soldiers are always filming their kills so they can brag about it!

The helicopter had cameras guaranteed but we know what happened to that dont we. I find it unlikely highly unlikely any of the unit would have cameras mounted on there helmets during a night operation. Its useless 90 percent of the time. On top of that they would have the flir mount all ready on the helmet.Even if they had camera mounts on the helmet say team leader they wouldn't have had a satellite uplink because that would have been relayed by helicopter which was supposed to be hovering above the compound.Now they will break out the camera after the operation to record who they killed but its not for bragging its for intel. And trust me seals dont brag they dont need to!!!!!!

And you can't tell me that they didn't see the unarmed woman just because they had their night vision on!So what..do they just shoot anything that moves?

When you are being shot at and the confusion of a raid you have maybe 2 seconds probably less then a second to designate a target. In a fire fight everything is a target unless it proves its not hostile.Man or woman doesn't matter you seem kinda chauvinistic do you think women cant fire a gun?

Maybe they shot first,then asked questions later?I can see that.But you said stress??Stress of what?Killing people?

Are you for real what stress? How would you like it if you were being shot at think you might feel a little stress??? really you had to ask??????

And you're right these things do happen.It's a lame excuse that they use to justify unnecessary killings!But if they knew where Osama was why didn't they try to capture him?All that important information gone!

Do you want the truth alive he is a much bigger problem. Lets look at that scenario for a minute. First hes captured where can they hold him ok maybe gitmo right?? Ok so hes moved down there now of course think of the press that would start trying any way they could to get on that base. Then republicans and democrats fight on how to to have the trial where lets not forget his rights.Or then trying to figure out what rights he has?? Muslims demanding his trial by muslims. People demanding his release immediately or this will happen or that..Attacks trying to get him freed. It would become a media circus right before an election i think not.As far as intel he would talk and you can get far more intel from things he has with him like computers and papers.

Now you show a major lack of understanding of combat i guess you need to stop basing your beliefs off call of duty. Playing your X box is nothing like combat trust me. So If you think you can pass judgement on them fine but at least try not to look silly and maybe learn how a real military operation works. Since i see the lack of knowledge this tells me you have an agenda what it is i dont know but the hate America stuff gets old.
[

edit on 5/3/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i feel sorry for people who buy into the bin laden is dead myth.

they are making it up as they go along for crying outloud.

the story keeps changing by the minute.

and thats my story and i am sticking to it.

the whitehouse morons should have watched basic with travolta if your gonna lie get the story straight,
edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Don't know if he's dead or alive, don't much care. However, if given the opportunity to capture him alive, it makes sense they would want him for intel. if nothing else. Would not discount the possibility they have him in a cell right now and forever more.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i feel sorry for people who buy into the bin laden is dead myth.

they are making it up as they go along for crying outloud.

the story keeps changing by the minute.

and thats my story and i am sticking to it.

the whitehouse morons should have watched basic with travolta if your gonna lie get the story straight,
edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Ok wheres your proof if you make an accusation that the government is lying to us show us something anything to help make your point. If your going to use the excuse the story changed you have to realize your dealing with press leaks. The press works by trying to be the first to get a scoop guess what often times they get it wrong!!!

So when your thinking the story changed you think using common sense it may be people leaking parts of the picture they think to be true only later to discover it wasnt?? Do you have any idea how leaks work??? something like this.

Editor: ok anyone got a contact in the white house?
Reporter: I know one of his interns.
Editor: Ok give them a call.

then they call this intern which can only go on rumors and we know how office rumors are usually wrong dont we.

Your not smarter then everyone else people are not stupid. You are not in the know so please tell us what makes you such an expert on what really happened???

edit on 5/3/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

too funny you want proof wheres yours?

i want proof that hes dead other than what the government says.

please that was hilarious.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambiguous
Don't know if he's dead or alive, don't much care. However, if given the opportunity to capture him alive, it makes sense they would want him for intel. if nothing else. Would not discount the possibility they have him in a cell right now and forever more.

Now this is a possibility convince peoples hes dead. Problem i see is eventually someone would talk and blow it trust me even the military its hard to keep a secret look at the wiki leaks kinda proves my point.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hasn't this been debunked? At least officially? Details released by the White House have contradicted this story, saying that the wife rushed the seal. Would that make this a hoax?

On Sunday, when the U.S. Navy SEALs moved in, Amal Ahmed was in the bedroom with bin Laden, where she reacted with apparent fury.

"In the room with bin Laden was bin Laden's wife," said White House press secretary Jay Carney. "She rushed one of the U.S. assaulters and was shot in the leg, but not killed. A woman on the first floor was killed in the crossfire."

Carney confirmed that Amal was unarmed.

abcnews.go.com...

If she was rushing someone, isn't it unlikely that he was cowering behind her?

Also, while I'm here, has anyone heard the rumor that it wasn't the USN Seal who took OBL out but one of his own people because he didn't want to be captured alive?
edit on 5/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
And what sort of cowardly animal is he for using his youngest wife as a shield?

The same animals that use women and children as shields.

They are called, "Taliban".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

too funny you want proof wheres yours?

i want proof that hes dead other than what the government says.

please that was hilarious.

Now now you said they were lying at that point you need to prove they are which you cant so in other words your statement was useless.

Now if you want to see proof of there claim thats valid and trust me Obama will have to show proof.His problem is he worries too mush of what Muslims think and feels that releasing this in some way upsets them. I personally say who cares release it. But you cant say there lying until they show proof so at this point all your doing is showing a bias.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The US Federalies burned up little kids to nail David Koresh in his home in Waco Texas. They will mow through anyone, to get at some designated target of theirs.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Leaks happen. But, if a core group in the CIA is responsible for stashing him, while the word goes out to the Pres. and admin. that he's dead? Word is, the Pres. never actually saw OBL get shot in the compound. So, it goes down as the official plan says, there's plausible deniability for the Pres. if something goes wrong later, the CIA get their guy, the Pres. gets to win and bonus if the people all believe he's dead. It's possible. How probable, I don't know.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Ambiguous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

is anyone able to see what the picture is in front of Hilary Clinton laying on the laptop? It should give a glimps of what they are actually studying.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambiguous

Sure, leaks happen. But, what if a core group within the CIA is responsible for stashing him, while the word goes out to the Pres. and admin. that he's dead? Word is, the Pres. never actually saw OBL get shot in the compound. So, it goes down as the official plan says, there's plausible deniability for the Pres.if something goes wrong later, the CIA get their guy, the Pres. gets to win and bonus if the people all think believe he's dead. It's possible, though how probable, I don't know.

Id say Its possible the CIA likes to play games its in there nature. But if that was the case we would probably never find out and for all intensive purposes hed be as good as dead to us. And im not convinced is intel would even be current i have a feeling he was just a figure head at this point but who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join