It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden hid behind weeping wife as Barack Obama watched by Video Link!!(fixed)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by GodIsPissed

They shot his wife?..animals.

And what sort of cowardly animal is he for using his youngest wife as a shield?

The press made this up they like to tie things together in nice neat bows. Having been in spc ops ill tell you a guy trying to hide behind someone still gets a bullet in the head. Especially when they have kill orders trained military personnel will ignore hostages and go straight for the kill and trust me there is all ways a shot.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

They shot his wife?..animals.

edit on 2-5-2011 by GodIsPissed because: couldn't get the link to work

edit on 2-5-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

While I dont buy into ANY of this story yet, you really think 'they' are the animals in that alleged situtation?You're not concerned with the supposed hiding behind his wife?

Sheesh. You anti-Americans. You'd cheer a dang child molster if he had an "I hate USA" tshirt on.
edit on 2-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Just hoping to add a little clarity to the "official story".

Doesn't it violate some English language rule to have "official story" and "clarity" in the same sentence? Maybe it's something like a double-reverse, half-hitch, dangling participle or something?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

"And what sort of cowardly animal is he for using his youngest wife as a shield?"

A real cowardly animal!

I'm not saying what Osama did was right..on the contrary(if that is what even happen).But I still think killing an unarmed women just because you don't negotiate with terrorists is a bit harsh!

Why didn't they try to capture him?Think of all the information he could have gave them!That's more important than killing him!Why did they go through all that trouble to torture Khalid Sheikh Mohammed 183 times?Anybody would confess after being tortured.It's like they tortured him till he had no choice but to say yeah,I did it!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
US saying the wife story is false

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm not anti-American!I like America..but the people running it got to go..or change their ways!

I like America.But there has to be something done about the corrupt government within the government!They are a threat to national security!

Killing an unarmed woman to get the "bad guy" makes America look like terrorists!

Who's killing who here?

If Obama watched it live then I'm sure they have video tape!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

I'm going to call OBAMA the child killer of Libya (and pakistan) a coward though I don't have to his actions speak loudly enough

remember the crap about incubator babies in Iraq, or WMD's..or anything else the US has said?
hide behind his wife...
I'm going to cal BS on that

Well, glad to see you believe some propaganda, while dismissing others. I guess anything that suits your agenda.

Here's one: I heard Obama has sex with dead animals

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'm not anti-American!I like America..but the people running it got to go..or change their ways!

I like America.But there has to be something done about the corrupt government within the government!They are a threat to national security!

Killing an unarmed woman to get the "bad guy" makes America look like terrorists!

What makes you think that story is even true?

How do you discern what parts of the story you unwilling accept and what you dismiss? I notice a pattern.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
They could be watching anything,
probably been to blockbusters and rented Team America World Police !
Hilary always goes like that at the part when they get in the limo !
Brings back too many memories of Bill and Monica !

edit on 093131p://05America/Chicago02 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The only show blood on the ground...

BELIEVE IT GUYS, ITS OKAY!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Can anyone make out the pic on top of the laptop?

just curious

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Who's killing who here?

If Obama watched it live then I'm sure they have video tape!

First the video the president watched was from a satellite of the compound. He probably had a live audio feed but let me tell you listening to that you still have very little idea whats going on. youll here things like target 10 o clock ratatatatatatatattaa rattatatatattatatataaa. Then hell hear some return fire more targets designated and more weapons firing.

As for killing an unarmed woman it happens i want you to put yourself in the place of those navy seals. Its dark first thing they would do is cut the power and there using most like thermal to avoid muzzle flashes from blinding them.However they loose depth perception and targets just start taking on colors ak 47s showing white hot walls green occasionally red . Then suddenly a person pops up on the thermal you shoot not knowing if they have a pistol thats just not showing in your thermal yet. Then later you realize it was a woman when you go through the bodies. Its not like they meant for her to die.So stop this anti American BS unless you walked in those seals shoes you have no ides the stress they were under in that fight and they dont have time to sit there and assess armed or unarmed. Its exactly the the other way around everyone is a target unless they prove themselves not to be.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
These people have been using innocent folks as human shields for years, so why so surprised?

I just don't understand why Obama martyred Osama when Bush said he was to be taken "dead or alive".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

If it was so dark then how did they know who to shoot?Was everybody there considered a target or enemy?

And judging by the girl who was watching with Obama,she looked visibly shocked,so they must have seen more then outside the compound!

And you do know they have cameras on some soldiers to document things?Can't tell me they didn't have cameras because they ALWAYS have cameras to keep an eye on their team!Not every soldier but a lot of them do!Soldiers are always filming their kills so they can brag about it!

And you can't tell me that they didn't see the unarmed woman just because they had their night vision on!So what..do they just shoot anything that moves?

Maybe they shot first,then asked questions later?I can see that.But you said stress??Stress of what?Killing people?

And you're right these things do happen.It's a lame excuse that they use to justify unnecessary killings!But if they knew where Osama was why didn't they try to capture him?All that important information gone!

Everything about this screams BS!And then on top of all that Osama used a woman as a shield??So all that talk about honor and virgins in heaven just went out the window I suppose?

People aren't as stupid as you think.No one is buying it!I wonder why that is?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
now they are saying he didn't resist
he didn't use his wife as ashield
so all you generalizers eat one

i51.tinypic.com...
here is the new photoshop apparently

this just keeps going and going and going

If the president was under fire
the president would grab hitlary after all she has experience being shot at in the Balkans
ooops
lousy choice of human shield MR president she MISS spoke on her resume

edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Early in the event, on BBC, they said the woman killed was someone who had seen the operatives entering and had to be killed to be silenced.

Then the story changed to human shield, which the same reporter read out with a very clear tone of skepticism.

I'm not surprised it's changed again.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Please see/read this link. The White House admits that the version they relayed yesterday DIDN'T HAPPEN.

OBL didn't grab any woman and he didn't go down fighting.

He was unarmed.

White House modifies Osama bin Laden account (Didn't happen as said yesterday-Made OBL a Hero figur
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

"Commandos poured down ropes from the ­helicopters, and the fate of the world’s most wanted man Osama bin Laden was sealed – all watched by Barack Obama on a live video link in the US"

The only thing missing in all this is Charlie Sheen.

I'm surprised they held back on stating that Charlie led the task force.

Don't be stupid.

They don't let F-18 planes lead ground troops.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The white house can make up whatever story they want at this point ... make OBL look like a coward or whatever to make themselves look good .. and to satisfy and shut up the american critics ...

I don't think OBL was even there ... this whole thing is a faked piece of news ... propaganda to get votes for next election ..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the wife, but she shouldn't have been there. That was the chance she took being married and around a wanted man. Believe me, if the shoe was on the other foot, they'd shoot one of our guys and his wife too, if he hid behind his wife.

I know U.S is supposed to set an example for the world. But still, this is just the result, a collateral damage. She had no business being with a wanted man. It was a chance she took. She should have known we'd find them one day.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join