It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Peter Bergen Know Something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Okay, so I've been watching CNN like most of you have been for the last 24 hours about the Osama news. Now everyone seems to be in a joyful mood, celebrating the success of such a risky operation on Pakistan soil, but have you noticed how grim Peter's expressions are? He's been on and off CNN all day, most of the time with Frances Townsend, and every time he comes on he looks VERY troubled/disturbed. Maybe he knows that a False Flag operation is in the works or that Al-Qaeda is getting ready to detonate the supposed nuke they have hidden in Europe. What are your thoughts?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Maybe he didn't get any last night?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
For some added perspective:

There were a couple more, but they came down quick!
Yes, imo, he does look a little frazzled. But he has probably been traveling abroad and doing one report after another. OR, he could be spreading disinfo, and is not a good/comfortable liar. Who knows what's up these days, but I do not trust any one source of info. I have to dig and do some cross referencing first.

Peace,
spec
edit on 2-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yeah....he has probably not had any sleep and doing constant interviews...he looks really tired to me. Look at the bags under his eyes.
edit on 5/2/2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
True, you guys are probably right and he's just exhausted. I forgot that he was probably up all night in a frenzy like the rest of the world trying to figure out what the hell was going on. After he disappeared off CNN for a few hours and reappeared he looked refreshed!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

top topics

join