It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Osama Is About To Win The 'War On Terror'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

Oh, thank God, I thought you guys were all mindless idiots. Thanks for proving me wrong by being informed enough to know all of this already.

edit on 3-5-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

You're welcome

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

That is a much needed "reality shock" that is needed as we can not just sit back and believe everything is going to be fine. Very good post, thanks

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So Osama admitted he's the one who made US go into such debt! Awesome, just when I thought there's nothing this guy can't do he gets killed.... strange are the ways of CIA. As others said, I'm scared to think what their next move is. I think there next move is to start WW3
edit on 3/5/2011 by SassyCat because: damn, scared now

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

No matter what , no one has won anything , all that has happened is a bunch of DOUCHBAGS , have killed many innocent people all in the name of power and greed

its just ridiculous , I know there are many casualties on both sides and everywhere
i just wish mr peace prize would pull out of the theatres

i think this pic somes it up well

FLAG

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Eurasia is the enemy.

Eurasia is and always has been an ally.

Eastasia is the enemy.

Eastasia is and always has been the enemy.

The power to hold two completely contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accept both of them.A definition of doublethink.Coined from Orwells 1984 and yet rings soundingly true in todays world does it not?The propoganda being used by TPTB against the world is amazingly easy to see as false information once one learns the power of grasping analogies, perceiving logical errors, and of understanding the simplest arguments.People need to learn to drop their "protective stupidity".The faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought against the perception of reality the TPTB make for you.

The War on Terror.

People can we please agree agree that it only caused more death, it made corporate gangsters more rich, it corrupted politicians, and most importantly ... it didn't keep people from dieing. We have now won the War on Terror ehh? As an earlier poster so eloquently phrased his response so do I! "BULL#!"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I don't know, I always thought the War on Terror was bullcrap. I even thought it was fishy before I 'woke up'

This article brings into a new aspect, on I haven't thought much about..

S+F

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by XX55XX
Is that really surprising? Perhaps one of the reasons Jihadis get some many recruits is because they have no economic future where they currently are in life. Better to sacrifice one's life in the name of God than die an unemployed nobody in a dirty slum.

Army..Navy..Air Force..Marines. We do more before 9 o'clock than most people do all day.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

I'm not so sure about doublethink in this case, as doublethink suggests you accept something whilst denying it at the same time, yet many people fully accept the case of the war on terror and ignore its failings, largely due to the controlled media which pushes propaganda and filler news about 'celebs' to distract people from real issues. However i do agree to an extent, you find a lot of people will object to the death and destruction caused yet they proclaim theres "nothing you can do about it" or it's "a necessary evil". 1984 is one of my favourite books and many parts do indeed apply to modern life - constant surveillance (especially where im from, the UK, with the most CCTV in the world), propaganda and an established social hierarchy. Another famous part that rings true is "War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength, Freedom is Slavery" (although the last part is open to question in todays soceity).

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

our debt is sky high because of our "do it for me' programs. Not because of Osama Bin Laden. Seriously...do you people just set around all day long thinking of nonsense to come post on ATS? It's astouding that 50+ people have starred the OP.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I know we are all celebrating the death of the most wanted and evil man in the world, but it is time to snap back to reality. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but what was Osama bin Laden's overall plan against the U.S. again? Well if you remember, and I am sure everyone has heard of this, then even in death Osama is about to win his fight against the U.S. and the "War on Terror."

In 2004, Osama released a videotape stating his plan:

(Bin Laden: Goal is to bankrupt U.S.)
articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

He said the mujahedeen fighters did the same thing to the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s, "using guerrilla warfare and the war of attrition to fight tyrannical superpowers."

"We, alongside the mujahedeen, bled Russia for 10 years until it went bankrupt and was forced to withdraw in defeat," bin Laden said.

He also said al Qaeda has found it "easy for us to provoke and bait this administration."

"All that we have to do is to send two mujahedeen to the furthest point east to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al Qaeda, in order to make generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic and political losses without their achieving anything of note other than some benefits for their private corporations," bin Laden said.

As part of the "bleed-until-bankruptcy plan," bin Laden cited a British estimate that it cost al Qaeda about $500,000 to carry out the attacks of September 11, 2001, an amount that he said paled in comparison with the costs incurred by the United States.

"Every dollar of al Qaeda defeated a million dollars, by the permission of Allah, besides the loss of a huge number of jobs," he said. "As for the economic deficit, it has reached record astronomical numbers estimated to total more than a trillion dollars.

The total U.S. national debt is more than $7 trillion. The U.S. federal deficit was $413 billion in 2004, according to the Treasury Department.

"It is true that this shows that al Qaeda has gained, but on the other hand it shows that the Bush administration has also gained, something that anyone who looks at the size of the contracts acquired by the shady Bush administration-linked mega-corporations, like Halliburton and its kind, will be convinced.

"And it all shows that the real loser is you," he said. "It is the American people and their economy."

As for President Bush's Iraq policy, Bin Laden said, "the darkness of black gold blurred his vision and insight, and he gave priority to private interests over the public interests of America.

"So the war went ahead, the death toll rose, the American economy bled, and Bush became embroiled in the swamps of Iraq that threaten his future," bin Laden said.

U.S. government officials said Friday that the tape appeared to be authentic and recently made. It was the first videotaped message from the al Qaeda leader in nearly three years.

That was 2004 and our national debt was $7 trillion, now it is on the verge of $15 trillion dollars, and we so close to the debt ceiling we can touch it with our noses. We are on the verge of bankruptcy. It is a very real problem, and without drastic measures such as; huge cuts in defense spending and social programs, ending the wars overseas, and raising taxes it will be almost unavoidable.

Osama may have died yesterday, but he is about to win the “War on Terror.” So, yeah we got ‘em, but it you think about it... he just duped the hell out of us.

Three good threads by: Vitchilo.
(US total debt officially breaks debt ceiling!)
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11111247#pid11111247

(US Treasury's Geithner says US to start "extraordinary" measures to stay under debt ceiling)
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=697748

(U.S. gets C credit rating, as low as Mexico)
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11194944#pid11194944

(This Can't Be Happening In America) by: Hessling
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Money wasted Clocks.

(U.S. National Debt Clock)
www.usdebtclock.org...

(Cost of U.S. Wars Clock)
costofwar.com...

edit on 2-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

I think you are right on target. History shows that the moment of collapse for a power always comes at the point of great victory. The UK lost its empire the minute the Japanese signed the surrender documents on the USS Missouri. The UK had already lost its economic power almost thirty years before as it was celebrating its victory over Germany and the Ottoman Empire. I think for reasons that won't be clear for decades, the US economy was doomed by the end of the Vietnamese war and our military (i.e. "Imperial") power was sealed the minute the bullets hit OBL's brain. There will be a lot of discussion on this and more "conventional" websites, and none of it will mean anything. It's going to take thirty or forty years to see this with any clarity and waiting is something armchair analysts and conspiracy types can't stand. I can't begin to picture what the US will look like in twenty years, but I suspect it will be more like the UK of the 1960's than some post-apocalyptic, fragmented wasteland that many of you envision.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

And the humorous thing is the very people that are wringing their hands over our economic collapse are the very people who contributed the most to our downfall. JFK is their hero, and yet all they can do is "ask what their country can do for" them! The federal government, under the US constitution, owes you absolutely nothing but national defense and regulated interstate commerce, period. "They owe me..." The answer is "NOTHING".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I agree with you totally that we have paid a heavier price in this war. But we still have principals and you will never win any battle with a negative attitude.

I reckon your American forefathers would label this losing notion as defeatism.

edit on 3-5-2011 by AtraxRobustus because: the earth is flat

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
obl is right about 1 thing. america is run like an inc and corporate interests come first before its citizens.

no matter who you vote for, democrats or republicans. corporate vested interests pervade the decisions made.

it isnt so bad if youre skilled, educated, upper middle class and over...but if you fall below that...life is going to suck like a lot people are experiencing...

america is built for success. it will protect the rich and its interests and if you dont have what it takes. too bad. survival of the fittest. welcome to the jungle...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Al Qaeda never existed in the context of a terrorist organisation.

It was the name given to the database on which the Muhajadin fighters were paid. The liasion was none other than Osama Bin Laden himself.

Osama Bin Laden was killed in 2000.

The significance of revealing this death now is far more sinister. Incoming false flag.

Next.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
But saying that America has lost is overlooking what's going on. Has American politicians, bankers and corporations lost in this conflict? No.
War is big business for corporations like Lockheed Martin and has fueled the military industrial complex.
Then there's the oil in Iraq, and let's not forget the huge amounts of precious metals such as Lithium "discovered" in Afghanistan worth about 1 trillion dollars.
So yes there are losers but it's not the people who run America, again it's the American people who gets the hefty bill.
Once again the big guys are laughing all the way to the bank as the people pay either with their lives or their money.
edit on 3-5-2011 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So no one in america or europe is profiting from this war on terror? I know its costing the public but what about the arms dealers and cotractors. And if bin laden realy wanted to cause some trouble why didnt he jump on the bandwagon say that the bush administration did 911 them selves for an excuse to go to war? Wouldnt that have still got support from the terrorsts and maybe put more doubts in the american public mind. You would think that if bin laden was on the side of the afghans and others around there it would be in his best interest not to have fighting on his soil and cause the deaths of the people he was fighting for at all?

Im not saying what you have posted isnt true but they are just some questions I have

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
its very frustrating that we sit here thinking about it , all the possibilities , and as stated we probably wont know the truth of it all until a decade or two more !
The thing that gets me is that we all feel so powerless to do something about it , we feel our votes have lost all of their power because the people who represent us dont represent us in anyway.
They represent wealth for the wealthy , they represent power for the power frenzied, and they represent greed for the greedy. and they represent death to us all.

We are definitely stuck up the creek without a boat or a paddle , with only our tiring limbs to keep us afloat before we drown in the stuff.

What can we human beings possibly do to fix our ruined society, is there not one single solution , or a complex interwoven solution that will require time , dedication and patience and maybe even blood sweat and tears to impliment.
I still believe that amongst ATS members , there is a solution , we all just have to work on it together and make a start , I am however just as confused and dumbfounded for a solution or how to start the solution

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
A good point but I'm sure not the whole point.If it was all about OSB then I suppose we will be pulling out of these useless war's...........right?

This circle of hate and revenge will continue now and no telling how many more innocent people will die so Obama and his political agenda can progress into what ? what next Obama?Did Bush tell you when you took over his agenda.

You can't tell me people did not know OSB was in this compound for the last 6 years(if it was him).Why do this now and in this way with this burial at sea crap?.....................I hope all of you begging for doom are ready for what is to come.I mean if these OSB loyalist don't back up there new martyr and the threats they have made then its all been a 10 year shame...hasen't it??.........................where does it end?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
HI new here sorry for not puttig an intro thread ,osama has been quite a key player in the evens of the las decade maby he is one of the elite (tim osmand)and hes off to the bunker before SHTF.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If Osama "won" the war he did it with the complete assistance of the American gov.

At any point we could of stopped and said "Oh you silly Osama, we will just pull our armies back and put money back into the economy."

But we didn't so whatever goal Osama had for America was pretty much what the American Military/Industrial complex wanted to.

So I guess its a win/win!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join