It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is reportedly preparing to launch a large scale strike against Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Israel the wolf?
without the illegal money paid from the bankrupt USof A
(Illegal because of israsels Nukes)

You would have the BIGGEST pu... kitty cat you ever saw...

edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jechu
reply to post by logicalthinking

Are you talking about Iran or Israel?
I don't like countries doing what they please without the UN.

You do know that the UN was implemented by the US right? Further, the USG laid the foundation for the Articles that govern within the UN.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If they are indeed preparing to attack, they're not doing it alone. The source article states that among the "Israeli" aircraft spotted at the base were F-22s. The Israeli air force does not possess any F-22 raptors and if these planes take part in an attack, it will be with american pilots.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

I completely understand your point of view. However they have been at each others throats for 2000 years. Neither of those two religions value human lives as much as you. I don't feel sorry for people that hate each other because of religious belief's.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
this will lead to damona getting blown up
problem solved
the real holocaust
Israsel has about the right amount of people just this year as a matter of fact
to FINALLY fulfill the tired old prophecy..

which has been the whole point of this exercise all along

that is why the rothshilds created israel in the first place
reap the whirlwind baby

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Iran is full of Jews that won't move to Israel for love nor money
to say the persians have been at war with the jews for two thousand years is therefore obviously false
as is the reported atitude of Iran towards Jews

Israel has to kill all these Jews I guess
they are real.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
That info isn't accurate. Strikes aren't about to happen right now. Sensationalist headline at it's worst.

The source was an Iranian paper trying to strike up extra fear in the population, likely for internal political reasons.
edit on 2-5-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

Out of curiosity, have any information to back up that theory of yours? Or are you just speculating?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Okay. Moments have passed. Can you change the thread title now? Plus as someone said, a thread about this has already been posted.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
$6 a gallon? Oh you poor babies - 'bout time you started paying something like the price the rest of the world pays, and stopped sucking up the black stuff like it was never going to run out.

as for Israeli strikes - I'd bet a dollar to a dob of goat dung that they have a nice thick wad of plans to do so ready to hand & have done for years...decades even....so 10/10 for stating the bleeding obvious!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

I notice the F22 being mentioned as well. That has to be an error. They are all in the US, and not for sale or on loan.I can't imagine the United States being involved in attacking Iran. I certainly hope we are not that stupid.

It's 3:30 in the morning there so we shall see. They'll hit them at night. I'm anxious to see what the Egyptians will do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

It was posted after this one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry your right so the Search on ATS sucks (mental note)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
It states in the article that they drilling in Iraq but the Iraqi military isn't involved. It could be just a drill. But Iran is saying the same thing. Iran has decent technology as far as weapons. Not like the Libyan military. But why now? What do they know or think they know? I thought for sure they would hit them before the reactors were fueled. Anybody else got anything?

Maybe an attack now is because of this:
"Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No it wasn't posted after this one. It's been there since this morning. A report from PressTV.

edit on 5/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: added links

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Oh is that the case, well at least this thread has the same thing in common with every other thread. I read the article while researching an investment in precious metals. Big silver dip today. Not in an Iranian newspaper.

I'm sorry next time I catch an article that's interesting and has a chance of happening. I'll just read it. So we can save room for the aliens are landing threads and the chem trails. Are you serious? lol

BTW I really do hope they crush Iran's nuclear and military's ambitions. Providing they can prevent civilian casualties It's long over due.
edit on 5/2/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I know I looked and replied

Scroll up

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's Chess man it's Chess, they've always played it. But you don't have to be a chess player to see what's happening.

And it's played on a Black and White Board.

Now if I was going to start world war three - how would I play my pieces?

Mmm, Before I start I'd want to weaken the enemy. So I use my pawns to do just that.

I'd also want to know my enemy (know thine Enemy Mmmmm) I've known them a long time - they've all been living under tough regimes so the enemies pawns will be worn down and wouldn't take much pushing for them to go over the edge.

I'll send my pawns forward to agitate them (United They Stand - Divided They Fall). It won't take much.

Now if I weaken their Major Players (Heads of States Muslim Countries) by using their own Pawns (The Muslim Peoples) against them - before going for the Kill - that will certainly be to my advantage they will be very weak and won't easily be governed or directed by their own Governments.

See how the game is being played?

Yes that's the way to play the game. Send my pawns in, turn the people against their Governments - right across the board and then when I'm ready Move In with My Major Players.

Now who are My Major Players - they'd have to be None Muslims of course because the Muslim pawns (People) will all band together once they know what's up. But that's ok, I've already weakened them. They won't know who's side they're on. Confusion always works.

Now we've gone along with China for a very long time and that's been OK we've borrowed lots and lots and lots of money off them that we can't pay back and though most of our Pawns don't think about it much - we haven't forgotton that they are a Communist State with Human Rights issues that are the same as the Regimes in the Middle East (where all the Oil is) - Yes I think it's time to write off that debt we owe them and after all we are in a bit of a financial state our selves - Yes that would solve a lot of Domestic Problems.

Britain, France, Germany - and the rest of Europe -- No Problem there - They'll be on our side.

Russia - well they kind of appear to sit on the fence but hey, like Europe, and Us they're running out of Oil too and the pawns don't know the truth of how friendly we really are.

Israel - Don't even need to question that one they're just waiting their chance with Iran and Syria.

Handy that, Mmmm all my Major Players are non Muslim - what a coincidence.

Yes I can lick my lips, I've got them licked.

Now - I need my Enemy to start this War (sorry game of chess) so that I look like the good guy here.

What can I do that will really work them up - I know - I've got it.

We'll say we killed Bin Laden and that should stir them up - oh yes I forgot about Pakistan I'd better agitate their pawn because they don't like Us Americans at all and their Government haven't helped in our problems with Afganistan.

Yes I know - to stir them up against their Government I'll say Pakistans Government helped us with Intelligence to get Bin Laden. (I mean, he's not really dead, he's living it up somewhere safe with all the Luxury in the world for him and his family - after all he was a great help to us with that Twin Tower Job) There's plenty 'look alikes' and when they're dead well ..... you can hardly tell)

OK I'm ready and when it starts (at the next Twin Tower Type Disaster) I'll just tell all my pawns that they caused this terrible disaster because we killed Bin Laden. People are getting sick of this Terrorism Card now and don't like the impact on their lives - like at the airport and such and all the cameras etc., So they need another Catastrophe to remind them - afterall their hasn't been one for ten years.

And this Internet gadget they're all playing with - well it's like Pandoras Box, you never know what's going to come out of it. I don't like the way they're fraternizing with the enemy. Just today I see the Brits are calling for International Solidarity - Yes I better not leave it any longer. They're all putting their heads together.

Yes - LET THE GAME BEGIN!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I can't imagine any reason that they could use to justify an attack other than Nukes being a lot closer than they had thought. Personally I expect Iran already has them.

I can't see them attacking this late. It's almost morning there.You would think they would use the cover of darkness

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

I hope they get their ass's kicked, I know they wont, but hey, we can all dream...

I beg to differ, Iranians have lived there for over 1500 years, these are the persians, the ones that fought off Rome, remnants of the ottoman empire as well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

3000 years you mean? Persians feature vs Greece of course -although they couldn't win even with rhino's and ninja immortals.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join