It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was watching HAARP last night during Obama's announcement...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Being a person who likes to look in the background as opposed to the 'shinies' in the foreground put forth for all to see, when it was announced that Obama was to make a big announcement I opened up a couple tabs to monitor HAARP, among other things.

The picture below shows a large spike than rapid down-spike beginning just as the announcement was being made and returning back to normal later in the night.

I was hesitant to post this as I know very little about reading these graphs and what is normal and not normal. But my curiosity has the best of me so I want to put it out there so someone more knowledgeable can either tell me it's nothing...or, perhaps, it's something.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ad81643b92c.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe as the world's people became aware of Osama's demise they affected the magnetosphere?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
Maybe as the world's people became aware of Osama's demise they affected the magnetosphere?

Its all energy friend good find.
Hence too much bad energy attracts cleansers...
Be well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
People are really stretching to make original OBL death posts now. It's almost as if it's a race to see who can pick up the most S&F's riding the coattails of the announcement.

But hey, HAARP is supposedly a weaponized earthquake machine... why cant it be a presidential announcement - terrorists killed machine...

I highly doubt there is any correlation.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I don't much care about OBL's death (I figure it happened years ago), that's not what I'm interested in here, nor am I interested in what HAARP does or doesn't do. I'm interested in what it recorded during this announcement to the world, the effect that had on many people's consciousness, and how the resulting catharsis, rage, what have you, could have affected the earth's magnetosphere.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Hmm, I see what you're saying. Kind of like the timewave zero spikes, where novelty is high. Maybe you can look at other readings from the past, and try to line activity on the chart with other highly significant events of the same magnitude.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Maybe this was the thing they didnt want any eyes on during the "big" announcement?

Shouldn't you post this on the "dig up the news being buried" thread?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by persianista

Thanks for the suggestion, forgot about that thread. I put it in there, but everything concerning this is getting buried/overshadowed pretty quickly. Just hoping for someone who knows a bit about HAARP to give me some tips on reading this chart and what is normal activity.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm confused...so, now HAARP causes impromptu presidential speeches?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Haha, no. HAARP caused nothing here. This graph simply a shows an anomaly occurring in our magnetosphere during and shortly after the announcement of Osama's death. RECORDED by haarp not caused by it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Recently I had a mild flashback to the sort of thought-product that provoked my interest in conspiracy, and what we must do about it, in the first place. I found myself chatting up a stranger about cell towers, and how they are a little more than just that. Couldn't go really far with it, of course. I looked up and realized that I'd strayed about three blocks from the compound, so I mentioned the usual suspected infrastructures and thought I'd get back. Rain was in the air.

You know, the raytheon, haarp stuff. Cell towers and MIC. What can you do to widen anyone's threshold of understanding it? So very few can hear the bell tones, shifting in the digital breeze, of which they respond to.

Hope I'm off topic enough. OP I think you found something here. I am puzzled that haarp would allow access to anything they do, and since instruments are expensive, who is supplying the data? Do they break it down, ie, smart, encrypted/stealth weapons/rays or just raw Hz designations and power?

edit on 2-5-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
People are really stretching to make original OBL death posts now. It's almost as if it's a race to see who can pick up the most S&F's riding the coattails of the announcement.

But hey, HAARP is supposedly a weaponized earthquake machine... why cant it be a presidential announcement - terrorists killed machine...

haarp is more than JUST a weaponized earthquake machine. it can alter weather patterns yes, but it can also alter brain wavelengths.

you want to know what that buzzing is deep inside your head? its the elfs and the ehfs your brain picks up but your ears cant hear, thank haarp for that.

look up cymatic waves, every sound blasted into a medium (your mind/body the earth) there is a reaction, its a form of submissive mind control that created lethargy, disease, and confusion.

humanities only real hope for salvation is the sun and the earth and their own hearts.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Codazzle

Originally posted by Lighterside

haarp is more than JUST a weaponized earthquake machine. it can alter weather patterns yes, but it can also alter brain wavelengths.

you want to know what that buzzing is deep inside your head? its the elfs and the ehfs your brain picks up but your ears cant hear, thank haarp for that.

look up cymatic waves, every sound blasted into a medium (your mind/body the earth) there is a reaction, its a form of submissive mind control that created lethargy, disease, and confusion.

humanities only real hope for salvation is the sun and the earth and their own hearts.

If there's a hustle in your hedgerow...

The waves....they're the entire basis for my understanding of escape, of God. If you hand it back, suss it out and hand it up to the REAL boss, I find that I'm so surprised that I'm no longer surprised.

But they are surprised. They are taking notes on everything, data down, resolution. The phenomena simply press one toward what is real, more real, then, absolute. I think there's a moral clause in there, somewhere. That's why they're so pissed; they can't break the 'code'. Perversely, one finds one's self contemplating in terms of 'principalities'. I mean, who would, who could handle such a thing, such a weapon, and with what moral foundation?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
That's crazy! Nice catch. Have you heard of the test using random number generators to predict events?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I don't know much about HAARP either or those graphs, but let's think about this. Who fell for the speech made last night, all the sheeple being led to the slaughter. Those people aren't sitting up Sunday night monitoring HAARPs website. Those people were probably watching typical TV programs. So how can we think that the announcement was to hide something HAARP was doing?

Sorry this is a reply to persianista's post not to the OPs thoughts.
edit on 3-5-2011 by taccj9903 because: correction

new topics

top topics

join