It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Usama" Bin Laden! Was not killed recently + Pics inside.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
First of all I wanna give a standing ovation to the C.I.A and the president of the United States of America and thank them for spreading their BS lies and mass brainwashing. A few people bought in to the story, Majority did not.

When I first saw the picture of the supposed dead Usama/Osama I burst out laughing, C'mon now I thought the C.I.A could have at least done a better job than me. Ladies and gentlemen....I now present you with the worst photoshoping in Government history:

Click for graphic images

Circulate this picture and spread the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 2-5-2011 by dbates because: Changed image to a link

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

That pic is really old dude... It is definitely not new.. and people need to stop making threads about an old picture that has already been debunked long before the "Osama is dead" news came.

I think everyone should be aware of this...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My friend,

LMAO

RESULT!!!!

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: redundant post

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Respect to you sir.
Is this all ready on youtube?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

rt.com...

Even some news agencies (not the mainstream ones that give disinformation) are skeptical of this "Osama is dead" claim. Why the hell did they just dump his body in the sea shortly after? Why has no DNA evidence been published for public review? Why are there no actual pictures or videos of his body? Seems like this is just a cover-up to help Obama's presidency so he will get more votes next year. They did it at the perfect time too, right before 2012. Seems like numerous events are happening before 2012, as if they're being planned.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I apologize if the picture is indeed old but I don't seem to notice any other pictures being circulated of the supposed dead Laden. Even some news sources and articles are still circulating this picture.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ah, my "magic" 20th post, freeing me to make a thread at some point. As for the pic, faked, but the U.S. will have to release "real" pics soon to back up their story, maybe even pics of the compound under attack, and of the burial at sea. The helicopter which came in to pick up the crew after there's was attacked and burned likely would have a video cam on it to film the action as it occurred. And the compound itself should have a vid cam operating, and now, if true, OBL has died, the people left from the compound could be interviewed by media in the area. Anderson Cooper, where are you when you're needed? Chop chop, Anderson, get yourself over to the compound post haste.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
We need to see the pics, The most believable story thus far is that he died of kidney failure in 2001.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/947d274e0093.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
the point with this photo is that alot of MSM are showing this photo as THEE photo of dead osama.. the point is that this is an old photo..photoshopped at that..

the public is guliable and will believe whatever is reported by the MSM...and really, it does not matter..will anything really change..will the 'terrorists' stop fighting, will america stop running around the the world useing its military any chance they get ?!?!?

www.a-w-i-p.com...
a link from 11/10 with THEEE pic

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Please use the existing threads to continue this discussion:

Picture of dead osma faked! Real evidence?

Years of Deceit: United States Openly Admits Bin Laden Long Dead

Please use the aforementioned threads for discussion. Thanks.

Thread Closed
edit on 2-5-2011 by dbates because: (no reason given)

top topics

join