It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Death, Royal Wedding. Energy balance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I made a thread awhile back Royal Wedding - Most important event in history?

Well the concept of the thread is just a simple observation of the sheer amount of positive energy going out into the world during that day..happiness and joy focusing in ultimately on love...now, alot took the thread to focus in on who the royals were, etc..but that wasn't the intent overall..just an observation of a whole truckload of people cheering for something percieved as positive.

I said lets watch and see if anything changes for the better

Well, a couple days later, the worlds #1 terrorist is called dead...and the west celebrates again.

So, on face value...one could (loosely and poorly) conclude that they may be related...that the positive energy has changed something for the better..

but...

I watched last night...and going on today..I watched as swarms of crowds are equally cheering, the internet is lit up with cheers and toasts...however, unlike the royal wedding where people were clapping and cheering for love...this time they were cheering for death..

the energy is very different...vengence, darkness, etc.

So, just as a concept, could there be a balance between positive and negative energy being pushed here under the surface of these seemingly random events?

My initial reaction is of course...naa, wacky talk...totally unrelated...so there...its in the ops...therefore no need to make a post stating just that. Whats needed here is perhaps some contemplation on -possible- significance beyond them just being random.

So, thoughts? Those of you that have opinions on energy, what do you make of it?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Saturn, check this out as well - not just the wedding but the whole meme of birth, marriage, death -- and "resurrection" is next?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I see what you mean....almost like those rituals "they" do..

I thought something like that around easter, people take it as a good time and celebrate while the "evils" are doing their "bad" rituals, if that made sense......

Nonetheless interesting, within 72 hrs, the change from celebrating a union, marriage, love to death, murder, vengence

I wonder how that does affect?....S&F for stirring my brain

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Very interesting observation whether there is anything to it or not.

While I understand how many could cheer and find happiness in the death of OBL, I also found it odd watching the video of all those people standing outstide of the WH simply elated by the news. Odd isn't the right word really but, I just felt a sick feeling in my stomach and I couldn't quite pin it down. Maybe that is the reason, because it was a celebration of death. Now again, before anyone flames me for saying this, I do understand why there was such a reaction...I truly do. It just didn't settle well with me for some reason.

Interesting thread to watch. Thanks

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
it seems to me that you are on the right track talking about energy. Just wondering what the main purpose of all this energy is?? more when you talk about balance. It seems that celebrating a happy couple and the death of a person seems to be some kind of energy trigger.....it's like special events acting together for the same purpose.

There must be something else coming on these days. E.Q??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It might be just a subconscious or even "mother earth" response for balance overall.
We want to think of mother earth as some sort of beneviolent force...however, its at best totally neutral..pure balance. all life feeds off other life, life exists with death, and although on the surface, we see death in general as bad, it is critical to life (for now anyhow).

So, if we contemplate some sort of greater order for balance, the energy focused at love, union, and (potential) new life (down the road anyhow)...would then be checked by equal energy on the death force.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c741ff39ac1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't think it's right to celebrate the death of anyone. I find it morally wrong, isn't it?

The way I see it, me being the optimistic person I am, is that we've had a long era of violence and suffering after 9-11. The Royal Wedding was beautiful, and I think brought back to our attention the meaning and importance of love and unity. The death of OBL was hopefully a good thing, because if it does what Obama says, and shows that we can win the war on terror, then terror will stop for a while. Perhaps now is the time that we have a new era of peace.

EDIT: Then again... this is just the beginning of the end. In the movies there is always a big battle before peace, in real life there has to be a world war. Who knows, we might still have a lot more destruction to endure before we appreciate the lightness of the sun.
edit on 5/3/2011 by IanBernard because: had to add that

new topics

top topics

join