It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This just hit me didnt like 500 terrorist escape before bin ladins death? Need your help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
kind of strange timing don't you think or was that a hoax? We need to start adding up all the different topic's on bin ladin death or relating to it and come up with a overall theory instead of just a bunch of different threads relating to it on this thread i suggest people post what you think might needed to be added to the list and i will research you can as well maybe we can piece together something. Because i dont think im the only one who feels something is up. Im thinking a united effort might bring about better results
edit on 2-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)[/editby good demonity
edit on 2-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Try 500.

Jamie.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

you are not the only one.. here is my list
canadian military peers into the future and sees taliban sleeper cell poisoning montreal waters and drone helicopters patrolling the skies
500 terrorists escape
osama bin ladens death
NAU
martial law
fema camps in U S A
NWO

edit on 29/04/2011 by demontigny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

really 500 terrorist escaped then we decide to kill their leader interesting

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

It was exactly 541:

www.express.co.uk...

kinda "miraculous" don't ya think?

then this comes out:
www.express.co.uk...

Now watch the increased "terror" alerts in Europe, UK & USA.......

so.......are you thinking what I'm thinking?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It was Osama and 300 of his most strongest warriors against the great persian.......whoops i mean us army

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think it was like 500, lol, so they say. I betcha most are poor farmers or the like, assuming there's was a break out and they were indeed all bad guys.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whirpool
It was Osama and 300 of his most strongest warriors against the great persian.......whoops i mean us army
ahahaha funny but an addition would be appreciated more i know i was making jokes early this morning as well but im actualy trying to be serious still it deserves a star that was good

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yeah,a good 50 or so of the escapees were said to be taliban/AQ commanders I seem to remember.
It would make sense the taliban try to bust them out at that time,just before the latest spring offensive,when they could be needed most.
Not sure if its related to OBLs death though,but who knows,one of em could turn out to be the new bogeyman I suppose.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

It was exactly 541:

www.express.co.uk...

kinda "miraculous" don't ya think?

then this comes out:
www.express.co.uk...

Now watch the increased "terror" alerts in Europe, UK & USA.......

so.......are you thinking what I'm thinking?
yep what about the downed helo? the water burial? The non pictures? Someone posted a reporter had ominous message and wanted to read it before they announced Osamas death, obama and nato killed the Libyans leader grandson a day before osamas death, obama signing a order to declare martial law.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Yeah,a good 50 or so of the escapees were said to be taliban/AQ commanders I seem to remember.
It would make sense the taliban try to bust them out at that time,just before the latest spring offensive,when they could be needed most.
Not sure if its related to OBLs death though,but who knows,one of em could turn out to be the new bogeyman I suppose.
really a week before their leader is killed they escape after being confined some for 9 years and you dont think its related their timing is amazing if that's true and its not related

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Could be related I guess,although only if AQ knew OBL was going to be found when this prison break took place some weeks back.
Which I doubt,or OBL would have hidden somewhere else maybe.

How do you think they two events are related?
No offence,just wondering.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
kind of strange timing don't you think or was that a hoax? We need to start adding up all the different topic's on bin ladin death or relating to it and come up with a overall theory instead of just a bunch of different threads relating to it on this thread i suggest people post what you think might needed to be added to the list and i will research you can as well maybe we can piece together something. Because i dont think im the only one who feels something is up. Im thinking a united effort might bring about better results
edit on 2-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)[/editby good demonity

I suggest you take a basic english class. I'm surprised you figured out how to turn on your computer.

Who starred your post? We condone that kind of behavior? Maybe we all could take a course in humanities/Sociology. Nice capitalization BTW.

OP, don't let people assert their unjust prejudices upon your efforts. I have no more to add at this juncture. extra DIV

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

I suggest you take a basic english class. I'm surprised you figured out how to turn on your computer.

Very constructive reply. Your really adding to this conversation, and your behavior and attempt to detract ties in well with your quote and the relatively new status of your account...

Anyways, this seems really weird. The fact that they disposed of the body so quickly. Usually when the military or FBI/police get someone who was a serious outlaw(or seize a boatload of drugs) they like to show boat it. Kind of like a cat that drags a dead mouse into the middle of the kitchen so the owner can find it type mentality. extra DIV

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I reported dude's post -- I saw him/her doing the same thing in another thread earlier. Hopefully mods remove and rebuke and he/she gets teh message.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Dispose of a body? What body? They have'nt proved it and personally I think it's just a bunch of lies anyhow

new topics

top topics

active topics

join