It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**REVEALED** Bin Laden was murdered in 2007. His death now is FAKE. We all have been duped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Did everyone miss the fact that the Govt stated this operation was completed a week ago?
So why wait to release the info? Why wait until Sunday morning to place bases state side to a higher level of security?
If this was true, word would spread throughout Pakistan very, very quickly.
This is looking like a farce more and more.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by houseoftheangels

Mz Butto is acknowledged to have ripped off more funds from her country then any other ruler ever has
god bless for sure
But she is a good example
which just goes to show the stakes involved and the depths of deciet
like the reports of her Murder illustrate

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Ya theres probly a video being staged as we speak but who knows someone might eventualy show us

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by houseoftheangels

Mz Butto is acknowledged to have ripped off more funds from her country then any other ruler ever has
god bless for sure
But she is a good example
which just goes to show the stakes involved and the depths of deciet
like the reports of her Murder illustrate

Well. Most if not all politicians steal money from their own country (Willingly or Unwillingly simply because they are part of the syndicate and pyramid scheme).

What I care is if the people were served by the politicians for good then its fine. Ofcourse in a ideal world, no one should steal or rip off their own people or anyone for that matter
but that will always remain a fantasy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenieme
I thought it was extremely strange that he was already buried at sea for several reasons....every reporter I heard talking about this last night said that Arab leaders would want to see proof (pictures, videos) So why destroy the evidence if you knew it could be needed later? After Saddam Hussein was killed there were leaked photos and video within hours. Though I don't remember if they honored Islamic religion and let him be buried within 24 hours. I understand that we are tying to make a statement about not being at war with Islam, but in these cases you would think we would make an exception to the rules that govern how a body is handled. Even still Islamic practice was violated when non Islamic hands handled his body. Anyway just my two cents.

Every carrier has an imam on board who takes care of how such a body should be properly treated. The official story is that the commando's are on sea [navy seals i guess] and dropped the body because there wouldnt be a country that would host his burial, and they didnt want to make such an eventual place a pilgrime's spot or whatever. On the other hand, most people who would visit his rest place are likely suspicious.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Omar Sheikh was the British MI6 double-agent who murdered bin Laden, according to Mrs Bhutto. In retaliation for her exposure of the CIA's issuing of phony videos of look-alike bin Ladens, she was assassinated by Blackwater, according to Pakistani general Mirza Aslam Beg
catastrophist.wordpress.com...

Omar Sheikh was the man Gen. Mahmud, head of Pakistan's ISI, ordered to cable $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, shortly before 9/11
articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Sheikh was controlled by a former Pakistani general (then Intelligence Bureau chief Brig (Retd) Ijaz Shah) , whom Mrs Bhutto named in an e-mail to the British Foreign Office (leaked to the Guardian newspaper) as one of three men who were plotting to kill her when she returned to Pakistan. He was falsely convicted of the murder of Wall St Journalist Daniel Pearl (actually carried out by Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, since waterboarded by the CIA into confessing his masterminding 9/11, the death of Jesus Christ, World Wars 1 and 2, etc.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

BrilIiant info. Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao

Every carrier has an imam on board who takes care of how such a body should be properly treated. The official story is that the commando's are on sea [navy seals i guess] and dropped the body because there wouldnt be a country that would host his burial, and they didnt want to make such an eventual place a pilgrime's spot or whatever. On the other hand, most people who would visit his rest place are likely suspicious.

Ah learn something new everyday...thanks

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Omar Sheikh was the British MI6 double-agent who murdered bin Laden, according to Mrs Bhutto. In retaliation for her exposure of the CIA's issuing of phony videos of look-alike bin Ladens, she was assassinated by Blackwater, according to Pakistani general Mirza Aslam Beg
catastrophist.wordpress.com...

Omar Sheikh was the man Gen. Mahmud, head of Pakistan's ISI, ordered to cable $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, shortly before 9/11
articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Sheikh was controlled by a former Pakistani general (then Intelligence Bureau chief Brig (Retd) Ijaz Shah) , whom Mrs Bhutto named in an e-mail to the British Foreign Office (leaked to the Guardian newspaper) as one of three men who were plotting to kill her when she returned to Pakistan. He was falsely convicted of the murder of Wall St Journalist Daniel Pearl (actually carried out by Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, since waterboarded by the CIA into confessing his masterminding 9/11, the death of Jesus Christ, World Wars 1 and 2, etc.

Yep. Pakistan and ISI has a lot to do with the global terrorism.

See the link below for more on the above individual.

TIMELINE_LINK

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

She stated an opinion with no critical analysis or facts. She could be right, but she did not prove her point beyond all doubt supported with concrete evidence! Until proven just another "Conspiracy Theory". Another note to keep in mind with her is she is a politician. Politicians from all around the world have a knack and tendency to "Tell the people what they want to hear".

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

When the news broke today here in the UK, I felt uneasy - like some pieces of the puzzle were missing; that something was fishy.
Based on purely a gut reaction to your post, I think you're on to something...
And, frankly, I'm a tad concerned now...
edit on 2-5-2011 by 5senses because: change

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the info I will research this myself to see how it fits in the puzzle. Star and Flag

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Umm, it was May 1st, first of all. Second of all, Benazi Bhutto didn't say he was killed in 2007, she said he was killed by Omar Sheikh, who has been in custody since 2002, and aparrently he was killed before Sheikh was in custody.

Waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2002.

Then there is also the Delta Force Red Light from Tora Bora in late 2001. Where delta force snipers had his compound surrounded and him in the scope and were denied a green light to take the shot.

Rumor has it, they actually took the shot, and used Osama as our 1984 Emmanuel Goldstein.

There is no proof they even got him at all... so what are we supposed to believe, I'll tell you what, I'm not taking just their "word" for it.

Smells fishy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by queenieme

You dont think the special forces have evidence? Did they dispose of the body? Yes. Do they have video's and photos of what happened? If it did, then yes they do. Be patient, wait for the evidence until we all start jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon. At the same time, all the evidence in the world could be given and some will never let it go and accept whatever the real truth is.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Yeah, but the politicians who say things against the status quo or go "rogue" usually end up assassinated, now don't they.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
did she have DNA testing done ? provide photos and a video ? (which I feel the US will)

if AQ produces a video of UBL standing in front of a newspaper with the date 5/3/11 on it I'll be impressed

otherwise it's just a theory

is it that hard to frame your idea as a theory instead of fact ?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

check out obamas statment from sunday night. he clearly states it was done today (sunday)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
She misspoke. This is obvious folks.

Umar Sheik murdered Daniel Pearl. Remember the video of his decapitation?

The Islamists were seeking to assassinate her. She lists several groups. She is describing people that are supporting the Taliban and Al Qaeda. She even says she would like to see the FBI involved in investigating the 3 people she named in her letter to Musharraf.

You REALLY need to work on your critical thinking skills and do a little objective research.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This will be another BS story just like Hitler killing himself in a bunker. How many more times are we going to be told some BS story to find out sixty years later things did not happen the way the US lead everyone to believe. We are a bunch of sheep for even considering this to be the truth after all the lies our Gov has told us. JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X. Half dozen BP whistleblowers, and many more have been murdered yet we are told a crazy person killed each of them. For some reason people never ask question in this country and if they do they are labeled some CIA created word like Conspiracy Theorist or Tin Foil Hat wearing fool that sheep will believe and repeat.

Recently the FBI put out info that Hitler escaped Germany and went to Argentina where he lived until very recently. Look it up if anyone has doubts. Our gov brought over Nazi soldiers after WW2 to the good old USA. Hilter used Flouride on his people the same as the US is doing to us. No wonder people cannot think for themselves. They rely on the Government to think for them. How can you trust any President since they are all related by Blood. All 44 have been related by blood, yet everyone still thinks their vote counts.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Funny, I just saw a video of Obama saying Osama was just killed the other night. Well, obviously the video I saw of Obama was just some guy lying. I mean afterall, you have a video of someone else talking. One is obviously real and the other a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join