It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new video of supposed leaked government footage of captured grey

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If it were real I could be looking at a human from an alternate future. Estimated guess would be just a few hundred to a thousand years from now. It probably has no sex, but it seems to carry itself as a female.

that's just my impression of what the story is.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Not to stick my neck out but this is good very good. The film quality is poor and looks more charlie chaplin than gone with the wind considering its a post1940s film. Interesting coment left on ytube video

Whats interesting is the medical device it's being measured with is a Stadiometer. Why would someone go to all the trouble of including a stadiometer. Its a device not commonly found or used. I would have to say this is looking more and more like the real deal!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
reply to post by Awalltheone

To be honest with you, the size of the head to the size of the body is wrong. The weight of his head would break its neck with our gravity.

Im going on the side of hoax.

I agree with the head being too large. Babies on Earth take a long time to develope neck muscles to
hold up their heads. How would an alien in outerspace keep or develop strong neck muscles for our gravity?
Why wear a turtle neck? The body looks like a really skinny little girl's. The mouth looks like a little girl's.
It does have good facial guestures, so if it is fake it's a good fake. If it's real, the aliens are very fragile insect people.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, the added clicking.... did some one have a camera recording a projecter screen? Audio was added for effect, as well as the counter?

What manual film camera has a built in time counter?

And the time counter at the bottom of each video is a font (futura), looks like lucida console....

EDIT - Its standard font Terminal, standard spacing, with a blur filter applied. i just compared it in photoshop, and the spacing is the same as terminal. since no one probably cares, i wont bother posting a screen shot

awesome video though... if they didnt add any of that "offical" sounding crap in the beginning of the video, and removed the counter and projector clicking sound, i might have thought twice.
edit on 2-5-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: edit.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Not to stick my neck out but this is good very good. The film quality is poor and looks more charlie chaplin than gone with the wind considering its a post1940s film. Interesting coment left on ytube video

Whats interesting is the medical device it's being measured with is a Stadiometer. Why would someone go to all the trouble of including a stadiometer. Its a device not commonly found or used. I would have to say this is looking more and more like the real deal!

i had to google a stadiometer, because I had no idea what it was,

sta·di·om·e·ter noun ˌstād-ē-ˈäm-ət-ər
Definition of STADIOMETER
: a device for measuring height that typically consists of a vertical ruler with a sliding horizontal rod or paddle which is adjusted to rest on the top of the head

Webster Dictionary

edit on 2-5-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: Quote TAG

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It's clearly CGI. It moves like an animation. Even the creatures in Avatar moved like CGI, how do these low budget productions expect to get away with it?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I will go with: Video Camera filming a projection into a screen/wall, we hear the projector next to the camera. The date/caption is part of the digital recording, not the original projected black/white film.

My observation: The clips at the end of the movie (operation, wreckage) are very complex to set up. Would hoaxers set up all that for a shot of one second?

I am going to lean to the "real" side on this two movies for now.

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by arit_
I will go with: Video Camera filming a projection into a screen/wall, we hear the projector next to the camera. The date/caption is part of the digital recording, not the original projected black/white film.

My observation: The clips at the end of the movie (operation, wreckage) are very complex to set up. Would hoaxers set up all that for a shot of one second?

I am going to lean to the "real" side on this two movies for now.

Cheers

I would to but I can't make out the last shot.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I believe this could be real but as someone said video game makers are doing clips like this to promote new games. I will stay on the fence for now. The most interesting is the use of a somewhat antique height measuring tool. Who would think of that? What would that promote in a game... nothing. The shape of the head/neck area means nothing because if it's from another system, gravity may not have an effect like earths gravity.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
One thing that strikes me as odd(and always does)is the rare ET animations that are portrayed with clothes..ETs wearing their little suits always makes me wonder..usually theyre portrayed naked..

Actually alot of the older accounts always have them clothed... its only since hmm around the 90's and after that you get alot of them being naked, and even then alot of the modern accounts still have them wearing skin tight clothing. So cloths on an ET dont make the video suspect, id actually say the opposite would be true.

Its definitely got some CGI aspects to it, but its damn good, cant tell if its a puppet with CGI added or fully CGI which shows its quality work. The movements are a little stiff and mechanical like alot of CGI is (or the animator wasnt particularly good), but that could be the way the things move to begin with
... there often described as slightly robotic in motion.

Its gotta be fake however with all that silly intro, but its impressive... and you never know... although i wouldnt hold my breath.

<< 1  2   >>

join