It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new video of supposed leaked government footage of captured grey

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Definitely have never seen this one before. It does looks CGI but it is interesting nonetheless. I wonder if any one knows its origin if proven to be a hoax.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Its definitely an edit, notice how the supposed ET sort of pops out from the from the video as he moves.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
swamp gas!!

not seen this one before, i doubt it's real but ya never know... might be??!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

63 posts in 2days, impressive!!

i hadn't noticed that little skip, will watch again a few more times

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does this footage look ALOT like the intro to the game Bioshock??? You know, the old school '50's "advertorials"? Interesting nonetheless!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hoax or no, it looks pretty cool. I like the movements and even the slightly more human standing posture. Makes it look like it might have a personality, which I thought these things weren't known for.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Definately CGI, but cool nonetheless

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The eye movements remind me of the movie Paul.

Kinda looks fake, wish it was real though...

Thanks for posting

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
One thing that strikes me as odd(and always does)is the rare ET animations that are portrayed with clothes..ETs wearing their little suits always makes me wonder..usually theyre portrayed naked..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Nice vid...He/she has clothes and blinks. Good movement, if if is fake, it may be done CGI over a puppet or mechanical doll.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
That was an interestining video. I definently looked real enough to be cool.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
hey that's paul the alien...

honestly tho..it looks like a women in a alien suit.

plus,the alien on the vid,like to pose for the camera.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Did those old film cameras have digital timecode? I think not, still a nicely made video

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Certainly looks like an intro for a video game of some kind.

His second vid has the same sort of game feel to it as well.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Yeah, there are some anachronisms that give it away as a fake, but it is still a great video. The design of the creature is very creepy, in particular the child-like appearance.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Looks more like it was filmed by the North Vietnamese in the '60s than anyone in our forces. I suppose the nonsense text at the beginning is meant to help sell the hoax. Looks like a human female with a large head top puttied on, maybe getting ready for the Roswell parade or the like.

Really, I can't remember the government ever "leaking" a video clip about anything on the Web or anywhere else. They may occationaly bring in a national news crew for a preview just before a program is declassified but I've never seen a leaked clip about anything - ever. Not sure why people think it would be done that way.

On the other hand I never seen what was said to be a picture of a UFO turn out later to actually be a picture of a previously classified craft. I don't know why debunkers even try to use the argument.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If its too good to be true then it must be CGI, thats why its completely pointless posting any type of ufo or alien videos on ATS, they dont get researched, if it looks real it gets classified at CGI thats why we will never have disclosure because people are too quick to disregard it without even doing any work.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
If its too good to be true then it must be CGI, thats why its completely pointless posting any type of ufo or alien videos on ATS, they dont get researched, if it looks real it gets classified at CGI thats why we will never have disclosure because people are too quick to disregard it without even doing any work.

If videos and photos were researched before being posted this wouldn't be an issue. It's rare too see a thread where the OP has done some actual research and critique on the material being posted.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Isn't that one of the son's of that North Korean leader guy?

Some of you are not aware that the government itself caused the creation of a bunch of disinformation projects over the years.

Absolutely nothing ever should be assumed to be legit when it just "appears" somewhere in the media. That is all part of their game and regardless of the countless times we see in postings on ABS, the people controlling the process are not idiots.

The most believable info comes, perhaps just by word of mouth, with no seemingly astounding video, from usually former, high-placed former official. For example, look to the words of the former astronauts muted as they are in exact details. It is a process, a carefully controlled process. Once you get that through your heads, you are ahead of their game.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join