It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Body Headed for Burial at Sea, Officials Say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Don't forget to smear it with bacon grease first. As a final memorial.

lol. Yeah.

Ham sandwich anyone?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Oh i love it! First it was CIA members but now its Navy Seals and "other military" personel, so the CIA kills a CIA trained "leader" of a shadow group that travels to nations that some people want to invade.....that was trained by the CIA!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

No, the raid was around 15 hours ago. A guy in Abottabad was tweeting about being annoyed by the helicopters and then went on about one being crashed, and the Pakistan officials were saying that it was a training exercise that went wrong.

twitter.com...

That is so inaccurate as to be laughable. The raid happened a week ago.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by Varemia

No, the raid was around 15 hours ago. A guy in Abottabad was tweeting about being annoyed by the helicopters and then went on about one being crashed, and the Pakistan officials were saying that it was a training exercise that went wrong.

twitter.com...

Source? Or is that just your guess?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

reply to post by Varemia

twitter.com...

I spoke to my sister by phone this morning, and she was under the impression that the raid occurred a week ago. that would make the govt version more believable.....

But I heard Obama say during his announcement that He authorized the mission YESTERDAY MORNING.

I better clarify: What I heard him say was ' I authorized the mission to go ahead this morning'. He said it last night.
And I am paraphrasing.
edit on 2-5-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by Varemia

twitter.com...

I spoke to my sister by phone this morning, and she was under the impression that the raid occurred a week ago. that would make the govt version more believable.....

But I heard Obama say during his announcement that He authorized the mission YESTERDAY MORNING.

How is your sister guessing that it was done a week ago evidence of anything? If it was authorized yesterday, then it fits the timeline of events supplied by the twitterer and the poor of information about it. It was done quickly and was reported on immediately.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Oh, I believe it happened yesterday.

I think there is disinfo being put out to cover for the fact that they haven't had time to do a proper DNA test to verify whose body they collected for a Swiss Miss Instant burial at sea.

She heard something alluding to the 'week ago thing' on the MSN, she did not remember what show, sorry.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
They probably don't need to do a DNA test anyway, the CIA probably built the mansion for him... for all we know.

But they say they did one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Don't forget to smear it with bacon grease first. As a final memorial.

And then dump him in Cuba's Bay of Pigs ...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by Varemia

twitter.com...

I better clarify: What I heard him say was ' I authorized the mission to go ahead this morning'. He said it last night.
And I am paraphrasing.

Funny thing is my neighbor came over and said the same thing

I am in CA, if you are in another state then we can assume it was a national source

try to find out where she heard this news and I will too on my side

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I just heard from my sister, also from Pennsylvania, she says that she heard Geraldo Rivera state that the mission was accomplished a week ago. She was watching Fox News(last night).

I am going to do a google search to see what I come up with.

ETA: I did the search, apparently Geraldo Rivera made the statement last night at 11:13 pm EST. Here is a link...

Free Republic

I googled yesterdays date, Geraldo Rivera, Fox News and Osama bin Laden killed last week? Got 1250 hits, some relating to a missile strike.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

Terrorist shrine? Are you kidding me? If they wanna have a shrine they'll with or without his "body". This is all wrong. His family has the right to bury their own son. Not the USA
edit on 2-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Do you supose they post poned the news to get through Easter, The royal wedding, and the tornado news....?
I'll bet they did. We all needed the good holidays not to be ruined, or to remember that guy when remembering in the future of the special events. However, I still think the body should have been viewed by our country. We paid a high price for the whole terrible situation. We all need the viewing for closure. Shame on them for not allowing this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Buried at sea...yeah right. Let's for one minute say the story is legit and bin laden was killed yesterday. FFS why on earth do you dispose of the body over night?? Why the need to rigorously observe Islamic burial law suddenly?

Well it's going to keep ATS in business for the forseeable future!
edit on 2-5-2011 by Leo Strauss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So we have a photoshop picture from 2009 , a body floating at sea , not sure what sea considering Afghanistan is land locked
and the good word of our government to go on
Oh and let's not forget , a DNA report done in less then a few hours .

Gee , they are ether very stupid , or think we are very stupid .

I have to ask , why would they handle it this way ?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by sevensheeps

Terrorist shrine? Are you kidding me? If they wanna have a shrine they'll with or without his "body". This is all wrong. His family has the right to bury their own son. Not the USA

Yeah, and what about the families of the thousands of people who were killed on 9/11 and whose bodies were never recovered ... they don't even has the CHOICE of burying their sons or daughter. I can't believe you're actually sticking up for this POS. I hope you're not an American.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
my prayers out to the people of the united states of amercain and the people who did a very good job and get a hero sandwhich etc and they will keep there guard hell high all times and remember 9/11 ten years ago that
idiot did bin laden and remember the people who fighting war on terrerism and allies and the dead etc and the refect
on that day some people felt helpless and cry on 9/11 like I did in canada god bless them doing a great job
in freedom country

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
They should have mummified the body and put it on public display like lennon but they dont want anyone to know that it was all an entire farce.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
of i caught him i would put his head on a pike with plaque with these words in english ,arabic and a dozen other languages THIS IS THE FATE OF ALL WHO ATTACK OUR COUNTRY. SO WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Buried at sea eh, according to muslim tradition eh.....

This guy killed thousands of people and started wars that killed millions, even the muslims hated him...

And now we give him Islamic respect, equating Osama, the terror mastermind, with Islam. One would think that would be more disrespectful to Islam.

The mastermind of terror, buried at sea, in one day.....

No I any many Americans, and many Muslims, want to see him on a pike on display for everyone to see. Osama is a barbarian leader and we are at war with him. He doesn't deserve respect, just like Oday and Cusay, he deserves to be paraded, preferably dragged by a horse.

We want to CONFIRM he is dead, we want to see his body, and we want to cheer.

I am starting to smell a rat.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join