It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Body Headed for Burial at Sea, Officials Say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
1. The photo linked is a fake. You'd have to be blind not to see that. Looks like a beginner's attempt with a paint program. It is that poor. Just somebody trying to troll and failing badly. Not even noteworthy.

2. This is obvious manufactured PR for Obama. He desperately needed something like this. Expect it to come up again and again in his re-election campaign.

3. It's all lies, however. The whole thing reeks of bull#. They couldn't find him for 10 years and now suddenly "we got him" out of the blue. I find it hard to believe Pakistan did not know he was living there. In a MASSIVE compound in a town? You'd have to be a sucker to believe it. No pictures, and instant dumping of so called evidence. I suppose we are just expected to take Obama's word for it...

4. Multiple sources reported his death years ago. He was being treated for end stage renal failure in 2001 and appeared very ill, like a man with months left. His next appearance in 2004 was a different person, different facial structure entirely. Of course we are expected to believe Benazir Bhutto mispoke, also. I don't remember her retracting that statement.

Obama, you are a joke and a crook.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Same reason Hitler's body was never found, so nobody can make a shrine to the bastard.
Good riddence to bad trash, party time.

Lots of piss'n n moan'n on here, are you guys cryin over your dead hero? Sure looks that way by all the threads. Does every forum category on here really need a thread on the same news with the same people whining?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Already buried at sea? You'd think Eric Holder would have at least brought the body back for trial in New York. This whole thing is as phony as Obama's Birth Certificate. news.yahoo.com...
Wake me up when this guy learns to tell the truth.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This news seems a bit like army bull# and propaganda bull# to me. Remember that American forces are due to leave Afghanistan with a just 'victory' of some sort. I suspect that Bin Laden had died a while back- he was a kidney dialysis patient and would have found it very difficult to deal with the uraemic poisoning that would have afflicted his body, whilst he was on the run.

So, the army launched a fake attack against his son(s) and then quickly disposed of the remains before too much scrutiny was called for. If one of the sons was killed, then any DNA analysis would reveal DNA homology, of course it would!

If you actually believe the propaganda that our media pumps out to us, including Bin Laden's condemnation of anthropogenic global warming, and his approval of John Kerry prior to Dubya's election, then good luck to you - you are a true sheep!

edit on 2/5/2011 by Heronumber0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
What I find most amazing is how surprisingly (well, not really surprising) quick people on this site jump to every conclusion possible based on little to no evidence, and shoddy evidence at that. Some of the "evidence" that Osama has already been dead includes "unnamed officials" from the Taliban making the reports. That way, they are absolutely impossible to verify. I've already seen two different causes of death that Osama supposedly suffered years ago, and it doesn't add up. Obviously, an expedient burial to sea doesn't seem like the best thing to do, but it's also better than taking the body to America and having a few crazies go after it.

Also, to the Muslim poster here... seriously? Osama was not a Muslim leader. He was an Al'Qaeda leader. Big difference there, and it's why people would treat him as their irreverent leader.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Varemia because: typo

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is the first time in my life that I do not believe the official story w/o doing some initial investigation.

I saw this headline, and immediately said BS. Burial at sea, my arse.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The power of photoshop (if you are very bad at it)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps

To avoid that, an informed source tells me, the intention is the bury his body at sea -- leaving no definitive location for the final resting place of his body.

Just another part of the dog-n-pony show. Apparently with several different versions (read Drudge).

The minute I saw the headlines, I went to AE911 and donated a c-note.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Wow. Mesmers at work, all slight of hand, and people like my dad will believe it hook line and sinker though nothing he believes in makes any sense.

The man didn't exist. The man if he briefly did under another name was cia. Obama looked like the man in different apparel, minus the beard. So its really a joke.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
This is the first time in my life that I do not believe the official story w/o doing some initial investigation.

You're joking ....... right?

TPTB are revealing past lies at unprecedented velocity and you honestly believe *anything* these miscreants tell you? If they said "the sky is blue", I'd have to peek out a window. Seriously.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It's sad that I can't believe anyone anymore. It's even sadder that I want to see a picture of his mangled face before I believe anyone lol. Quite sick really.

Its a real shame they killed him. I would have liked to have seen him put to trial instead, and then placed in solitary confinement for the rest of his life. I think if they did that the US government would have looked like 'the better man' as it were.

It is strange that they buried him very quickly though..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tyson

Originally posted by mishigas

You're joking ....... right?

TPTB are revealing past lies at unprecedented velocity and you honestly believe *anything* these miscreants tell you? If they said "the sky is blue", I'd have to peek out a window. Seriously.

You dont read with comprehension, do you? Regardless of who says what, I always try to verify before making up my mind. And after that, I remain open to new facts. Did you understand the part I wrote about initial investigation?

To me, anyone who disbelieves everything the government says has a mind like a steel trap - once tripped, nothing gets out, and nothing gets in.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

FNC is saying those pictures are not official ones, but just pulled off the internet.

Is there an official government link that cites that as an offical picture?
edit on 2-5-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I may have misunderstood the original information but didn't he get killed last week and last nights news was released because they confirmed with dna? If so this was far from the traditional Muslim burial time-frame yes or no? As I though it was something like 1 or 2 days after the death facing mecca?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
well what do ya know
Osma bin birth certificate

they have killed some of these alcia duhs several tijmes each
as we can see from the people that actually believe this rank slice of cheese
no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people
is not a statement of wishfull thinking
the people bringing you this barnum and bailey know it all to well
edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
They're burying him quickly in accordance with shariah law....

So why the burial at sea? ALL muslims know that burial at sea is a big NO NO.

Muslims believe they came from the soil so they ALWAYS get buried. ALWAYS.

This is disrespecting his religion by doing this.
Couldn't they just bury him somewhere secret?

No course not, that would be too easy wouldn't it.

Uhh no.

www.al-islam.org...

624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps

That fake is from 2009

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

That's what I said if you read the thread.

And most news channels are using that picture as evidence that he is dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

No, the raid was around 15 hours ago. A guy in Abottabad was tweeting about being annoyed by the helicopters and then went on about one being crashed, and the Pakistan officials were saying that it was a training exercise that went wrong.

twitter.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by Varemia because: fixed the link

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I had Jimmy Hoffa's body...and I buried it at sea.

I had Elvis on a boat fishing with me...he died...I buried him at sea.

I had the real JFK with me on a boat... he died of old age...I buried him at sea.

I caught Bin Laden...and killed him...and buried him at sea.

Does any of this sound real? Even in a Court of Law...you need proof. The Cops say we had them with the drugs, your Honor, and we buried them at sea...what would happen?

We need some forensics, some photos, some witnesses... I mean this is how Mob Bosses get off...we buried the evidence at sea....Osama Sleeps With The Fishes.

Where's Don Corleoni when ya need him?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join