It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New Moon On Monday? Duran Duran's Illuminati Message?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It just hit me that today is Monday and there's a New Moon. Let's hope for a Global Zombie Apocalypse at the very least. Or I could just watch last night's season 3 season premiere of AMC's "The Walking Dead" again. Best opening 2 minutes of any tv episode ever! But I digress...

Right. New Moon on Monday. Nothin' goin' on. *Lights cigarette and turns his attention to his steaming cup of coffee...*

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Update

The next New Moon On Monday is November 13th. Additionally, there is an eclipse on November 14th. And we apparently will be able to see Nibiru (insert other popular names here as well) during the eclipse according to a third party quoted in the OP of this thread:

Niburu revealed 14th November
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by magma
started on 10/26/2012 @ 07:57 PM

The OP:

Originally posted by magma
I do not believe in Niburu so I need to make that clear. -

I was talking to an old earth hippy yesterday and he said a new planet will be revealed during the total solar eclipse on the morning of the 14th November, in just over 2 weeks

He said that during totality a second sun will be visible and it is going to change the world in the way we know it to be. It was a little bit of a freaky experience to say the least for me because he was so passionate about what he thought was real.

He lives in a place called Kuranda in Australia and apparantly he says Nasa have booked his hillside property to video and study the event.

So anyway that is my story and I just wanted to share it with you.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Last New Moon of the year is on the 13th. It's a Thursday. Then the 7 day countdown begins. Let's hope for toast. And coffee.

edit on 12/10/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
An interesting sidebar:

Something interesting I just noticed
by MsAphrodite
Started on 12/19/2012 @ 10:58 AM

The OP:

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct forum so mods feel free to move this if necessary. I was wondering about the moon phases of when the Aurora Colorado shooting occurred as compared to the Newtown shootings and look what I found.

Aurora Shootings July 20th

Newtown Shootings December 14th

Pretty interesting, is it just a coincidence?

Sorry to post and run, but I wanted to get this up ASAP.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I was given this Album on vinyl as a birthday gift when I was 11, it had just been released and I loved it, and all it's symbolism, which I think are in relation to planets. I also thought the guys were hot and spent many nights listening to this in my girly pink bedroom with pictures of Duran Duran on the walls, and inevitably learned all the words. It actually reminds me of my first proper boyfriend, who had Duran Duran hair and to whom I played this, often.

Now I realise there are a lot of words and symbols that relate to occultism on this album, which I later studied, amongst other esoteric wisdom systems.

The castle thing on the album cover also looks like twin towers with a crown above.

This album was given to me by a senior civil servant nuclear physicist, for the MOD, who also initially trained as a Catholic priest.

I just looked up moon phases for 911, which was on a Tuesday, the moon was in it's last quarter and the next new moon after that was the following Monday, 17/09/2001. This maybe is already known but interesting, the rivers also remind me of NY with the East and Hudson being so dominant there, especially if viewed from above.

www.moonpage.com...

library.thinkquest.org...

edit on 2-1-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Item:

3/11 is our next new Moon On Monday. It occurs 10 days before Obama is scheduled to enter Jerusalem: Obama to Enter Jerusalem March 20th, 5 Days before Passover - Just like Jesus

Sidebar:

3/11... 11/11/11?
Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It is also the day before the next conclave to elect the next pope, rumored to be the last pope by the prophesy of St. Malachy

Conclave date set at 3/12/2013

Prophesy of St. Malachy

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

2013 may turn out to be what 2012 was supposed to be. Interesting year, yes?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
In addition to this

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Item:

3/11 is our next new Moon On Monday. It occurs 10 days before Obama is scheduled to enter Jerusalem: Obama to Enter Jerusalem March 20th, 5 Days before Passover - Just like Jesus

Sidebar:

3/11... 11/11/11?
Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

the time change is coming up for our new Moon On Monday as well. Very interesting...
It's "Winter Forward" now, not "Spring Forward"

edit on 3/8/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Interesting that Nibiru is getting a mention here. Do you remember their song 'Union of the Snake' ?
The union of the snake is on the climb
Moving up, it's gonna race, it's gonna break through the borderline

Hmm !

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
An interesting Confluence Of Events For March 2013 and a:

Happy New Moon On Monday!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Item

The New Moon Conspiracy - coincidence or not ?
by voyger2
started on 3/13/2013 @ 02:31 PM

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

New Moon On Monday

Shake up the picture the lizard mixture
With your dance on the eventide
You got me coming up with answers
All of which I deny

I said it again but could I please re-phrase it
Maybe I can catch a ride
I couldn't really put it much plainer
But I'll wait till you decide

Send me your warning siren
As if I could ever hide
Last time la luna,
I light my torch and wave it for the...

New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite

Breaking away with the beast of both worlds
A smile that you can't disguise
Every minute I keep finding
Clues that you leave behind
Save me from these reminders
As if I'd forget tonight
This time la luna

New moon on Monday
And a firedance though the night...

edit on 5/2/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

I’ve never really heard of Duran Duran. But I found this link on another thread and read the lyrics and watched the video. I think you’re way off on it being some kind of cryptic message about “planet Nibiru” which doesn’t exist. Although, reading it, it is obvious that he has written some type of cryptic message into the lyrics. They’re just really weird.

Now I’ll give you my two cents on it, I really don’t know what it means, and do not want to slander or say it means something it doesn’t as I obvious don’t know. But I can tell you the thoughts that came to me when reading through the lyrics and watching the music video.

The music video right away got me thinking of Les Miserables, as I just watched it about a month ago. The Miserable People written by Victor Hugo, with the the French Revolution as it’s background.

In the music video you have a police state, and a couple of rebels who are secretly handing out invitations to a rally they are having on the new moon, which symbolizes the French Revolution.

In Bible prophecy the heavens represent the body politic on earth, and the things in the heaven, the sun, the moon, and the stars, represent political leaders.

I don’t know if you knew this, but Isaac Newton, who some say was the smartest man ever (he invented calculus when he needed a model of mathematics that didn’t exist) understood Bible prophecy profoundly. I took the time to read some of his works on it and his accurate understanding of them amazed me.

Take for example his work “Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel, and the Apocalypse of St. John (London: 1733)” (found here: www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk...

Notice this quote:

…the whole world natural consisting of heaven and earth, signifies the whole world politic, consisting of thrones and people, or so much of it as is considered in the Prophecy: and the things in that world signify the analogous things in this.

This understanding of Bible prophecy is quite accurate, and the phrase played over and over in the lyrics “new moon” made me think of this, and a prophecy of Jesus’ when he stated:

(Matthew 24:29) 29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

“The moon will not give its light.” In this prophecy the sun and moon and stars refer to shinning luminaries of the people, their “stars” that bedazzle them, their rulers who promise grandiose things. When that time comes all of them will be shown up to be the frauds they are, and what was a “light” will be shown to be false. People will not be able to turn to their religious leaders, their political and military leaders, their financial gururs, or their scientists. All of them will be shown up for the frauds that they are, and they will be of no saving power during that time. Thus, “a new moon” a night with no luminary to shine.

Some say the French Revolution was the brain child of the founder of the Illuminati in France, and it is possible that that has some basis in truth.

But the French Revolution, and really, all human revolution is just people reflecting the ideology of their real ruler, Satan the Devil, who is the chief rebel.

So with all of that in my mind watching the video and reading the lyrics I get the picture of rebellion against authority, and thus against God:

“Shake up the picture…”

In the video we are clearly in a police state. And we have two people who clandestinely meeting together to plan revolution. They make it past the authorities who are in police garb, and since they have no freedom of expression, they are discreetly handing out their invitations to shake it up, foment rebellion against the state.
edit on 14-3-2013 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
When will this rebellion take place? Just like in the French Revolution they conspired on a specific time and place, we are told :

“With your dance on the eventide.”

The “dance” may refer to their rebellion. As this is all cryptic language it makes sense that these words refer to real events. If the message was to be intercepted by the authorities there would be no way to really know what it was meaning. They could sing the words out loud and still the meaning would be cryptic.

If he is found out he is going to deny all of the answers they are coming up with. The rebellion they have plotted against the government.

He’s going to rephrase the cryptic message, and with the words:

“Maybe I can catch a ride” (actually we do see them riding together on a bicycle)

he states that he "can’t get much plainer than that," obviously without giving their plot away if one of of the conspirators are captured with the fliers, and thus risk ruining everything. But he is going to wait until the reader of the message decides whether they are going to join him on the “eventide” to rebel:

Maybe I can catch a ride
I couldn't really put it much plainer
But I'll wait till you decide

There has obviously been a prearranged agreement that the time of rebellion would be “eventide” when they will unite to act. So he is going to wait for that “warning siren.” He is not going to hide their plans forever, for the thoughts must give way to action. La luna, is Spanish for “the moon.”

Send me your warning siren
As if I could ever hide
Last time la luna,

The agreed upon day will be “eventide” that is evening, on Monday, which is a new moon. Whether the “new moon” is literal I don’t know. It could be coincidental that both the agreed upon Monday at evening and new moon are on the same day of their revolution. But it is very clear that on that day their will be a “new moon.” That is the body politic, the government now established is going to loose its light. This happened literally in the French Revolution when the conspirators lead the people in an uprising against the monarchy and beheaded King Louis XVI and his wife Marie Antoinette.

(I actually think the lyrics to Cold Play’s “Viva La Vida” talks much about the same event, but from the eyes of King Louis XVI.”

So he’s going to light his torch of revolution and when “the new moon on Monday” comes, there will be a revolution of bloodshed and change, their “firedance” that will last all through that night.

He stayed the “cold day” of the reign of the government with the lonely “satellite.” A satellite is a body that orbits another, and this is referring to the moon, as the moon is the natural satellite of the earth. One more cold day for it to shine dimly in the sky, before the darkness of falling light when its light would be extinguished.

New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite

ETA:

I just wanted to add that I also noticed a second meaning to both the lyrics and the video which has to do with sexual perversion, but I didn't feel inclined to go into that, nor do I, more than stating this.

Also, that the music video starts out in French is another good cue that this is referring to the "French Revolution." In it you see a clown speaking in French trying to put on a show, and being rebuked by the head taskmaster, all the while you have the police-state officials sitting making sure that everything that is going to be planned out is in agreement with their thinking. No freedom of speech. Also notice while this is going on, the abuse of power by the police state as they show the police binding women and forcing them into demeaning compromising positions, as well as beating people on the street.

Another ETA:

As I watch the video a second and a third time it becomes clearer that this is a modern-day reenactment of the French Revolution in his music video. And on a deeper level it is a flaunting of God's authority. It is Satan telling the people that God and his rules is restrictive and cruel. To free themselves from the shackles of oppression again the Almighty and his cruel Sovernity.

Of course we know that this is the type of spirit that Satan has been fomenting throughout society, and many even on this website who involve themselves in esoteric teachings and occult philosophies will tell you that the Bible is not real, and that God is evil, and that we need to liberate ourselves from him and his rule. Thus you have the people at the end of the video, after they have overthrown the "established authorities" typifying mankind's rebelling against God's good rule, waving their lights around and dancing in celebration that they have liberated themselves from Him.

Instead of "New Moon on Monday" this could be titled: "Revolution on Monday"

The end of the video you see the flag with the symbol on it that was used throughout the music video, and as is shown in this thread, on the album artwork as well. It appears that they have won their revolution, and have emancipated themselves from the authorities, symbolizing their rebellion and man's emancipation from God, as if that is something to be proud about.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

Thank you for your keen insight. The Merovingian Bloodline ties into this somehow, yes?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
7 days after the new Moon On Monday this will happen:

Item

Netanyahu, Bennett, Lapid expected to sign coalition agreement Thursday
Israel's new government expected to be sworn in Monday; universal IDF draft a top priority; Ze'ev Elkin in line to become deputy foreign minister.
By Jonathan Lis Mar.14, 2013 3:56 PM
www.haaretz.com...

The 33rd government of Israel is expected to be sworn in on Monday.

www.haaretz.com...

This, the latest in a series of events happening this month, March 2013.

An Interesting Confluence Of Events For March 2013
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 3/8/2013 @ 06:40 PM

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There's a new Moon on a Monday (Moonday) at least once or twice every single year.

There's also a new Moon on a Thursday at least once or twice every single year.

Significant events occur every week of every year. The odds of a significant event occurring with a new Moon on a Monday are, well, pretty insignificant. Somethimes it's all too easy to read things that simply aren't there.
edit on 14-3-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Haven't read the entire thread, but perhaps this is what's being referred to by the rivers?

The Lost Rivers of the Garden of Eden

The album image looks like it's more than one river and possibly where they meet.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I think someone came up with that as well, but thank you very much for the link. Looks good.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Happy New Moon On Monday.
That is all.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join