"New Moon On Monday? Duran Duran's Illuminati Message?"

page: 2
13
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Great thread personally didnt know duran duran were into this.
New Order had a song called Blue Monday which of course translates to Blue Moonday.
Who knows?
Lets wait and see?




posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
September 27th, 2011 11:10 AM, the 4th "Supermoon" of 2011. This is a Tuesday, but close, and it's also a new moon.

See also:
en.wikipedia.org...
And as I recall, September 29th is supposed to "take our breath away":

This Is A Genuine Prediction And I Guarantee The Biggest Show On Earth.
by Juran
started on 7/14/2011 @ 07:49 AM
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: links, typo



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Just when you have think you have seen the lowest,an old washed up rock band from the 80's now are seers? What? come on now,you sound like dumb kids I've met who say Rappers are part of Illuminati,and their lyrics are subliminal messages,be a cold day in hell when I put faith in drug dealing thugs who dropped out of high school



posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
September 27th, 2011... A day that will live in infamy? Your guess is as good as mine.


Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
September 27th, 2011 11:10 AM, the 4th "Supermoon" of 2011. This is a Tuesday, but close, and it's also a new moon.

See also:
en.wikipedia.org...
And as I recall, September 29th is supposed to "take our breath away":

This Is A Genuine Prediction And I Guarantee The Biggest Show On Earth.
by Juran
started on 7/14/2011 @ 07:49 AM
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: links, typo



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There's a new moon on Monday January 23rd. Prime time for WWIII to kick off over in Iran, eh?



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Duran Duran's song "New Moon On Monday" from their chart topping 1983 LP "Seven And The Ragged Tiger" has been on my mind now for a few weeks. As we've seen in various other threads the music industry is rife with Illuminati symbolism and inuendo spewed forth as a public display to who knows what end. This is debatable to be sure, but in those moments when a particular lyrical phrase catches one's mind is it unwise to simply dismiss it and move on? That's a rhetorical question.

There seem to be to be a number of intersting lyrical inuendo put forth in "New Moon On Monday.

Reference to "lizard mixture(s)" [hybrid DNA?]

"dance on the EVEN TIDE" [pole shift affecting the Earth's tide?]

"Answers denied", "Couldn't really put it much plainer" (as in, here it is all laid out, but let the listener put the puzzle together, we can't let the secret out directly, but the saavy listener might piece together the clues...)

"Catching a ride"
and
"breaking away with THE BEAST OF BOTH WORLDS" [shades of Nibiru? planetary evacuation?]

And of course a day/date to look for; when there is a new moon, on a Monday.

Read the lyrics and contemplate the juxtaposition of certain phrases, read between the lines and post your comments. Or perhaps I'm just seeing things in the song that aren't there. It's still a great song. I even linked the video. Enjoy.

New Moon On Monday

Shake up the picture the lizard mixture
With your dance on the eventide
You got me coming up with answers
All of which I deny

I said it again but could I please re-phrase it
Maybe I can catch a ride
I couldn't really put it much plainer
But I'll wait till you decide

Send me your warning siren
As if I could ever hide
Last time la luna,
I light my torch and wave it for the...

New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite

Breaking away with the beast of both worlds
A smile that you can't disguise
Every minute I keep finding
Clues that you leave behind
Save me from these reminders
As if I'd forget tonight
This time la luna

I light my torch and wave it for the...

I light my torch and wave it for the...

New moon on Monday
And a firedance though the night...

edit on 5/2/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigomerovingian

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Duran Duran's song "New Moon On Monday" from their chart topping 1983 LP "Seven And The Ragged Tiger" has been on my mind now for a few weeks. As we've seen in various other threads the music industry is rife with Illuminati symbolism and inuendo spewed forth as a public display to who knows what end. This is debatable to be sure, but in those moments when a particular lyrical phrase catches one's mind is it unwise to simply dismiss it and move on? That's a rhetorical question.

There seem to be to be a number of intersting lyrical inuendo put forth in "New Moon On Monday.

Reference to "lizard mixture(s)" [hybrid DNA?]

"dance on the EVEN TIDE" [pole shift affecting the Earth's tide?]

"Answers denied", "Couldn't really put it much plainer" (as in, here it is all laid out, but let the listener put the puzzle together, we can't let the secret out directly, but the saavy listener might piece together the clues...)

"Catching a ride"
and
"breaking away with THE BEAST OF BOTH WORLDS" [shades of Nibiru? planetary evacuation?]

And of course a day/date to look for; when there is a new moon, on a Monday.

Read the lyrics and contemplate the juxtaposition of certain phrases, read between the lines and post your comments. Or perhaps I'm just seeing things in the song that aren't there. It's still a great song. I even linked the video. Enjoy.

New Moon On Monday

Shake up the picture the lizard mixture
With your dance on the eventide
You got me coming up with answers
All of which I deny

I said it again but could I please re-phrase it
Maybe I can catch a ride
I couldn't really put it much plainer
But I'll wait till you decide

Send me your warning siren
As if I could ever hide
Last time la luna,
I light my torch and wave it for the...

New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite

Breaking away with the beast of both worlds
A smile that you can't disguise
Every minute I keep finding
Clues that you leave behind
Save me from these reminders
As if I'd forget tonight
This time la luna

I light my torch and wave it for the...

I light my torch and wave it for the...

New moon on Monday
And a firedance though the night...

edit on 5/2/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo


Follow the Mon-key, Mona-liza-rd


www.facebook.com...


The cat eye's draco trinary nebula generating our week heptagram fractals, the moon mon-key, mon-day first day, that regulates woman and the Goddess period in 7 x 4, lunar mon-th in the ancient calendar.
The statue of Liberty Goddess carries her 7 ray/day crown on its head resembling Greco Roman underworld Goddess Hecate, on her hand carries the pyramiddle sexual vaginal death regeneration fire.

To your left Cassiopeia the queen of Ethiopia which in Greek means burned face.
Whitney Houston killed 2-11, 2 is below in the middle of our North Tower Boaz, 11 are our solar system actual coordinates in the Galaxy at the top middle of the Tower.
Bald mon-k egg code, note her earrings encrypt phi s-pira-ls triangles.
To the right the Teddy Bear Pope code picture extracted from Washington post.
edit on 21-2-2012 by indigomerovingian because: error



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Follow the illuminati facebook keys


33 years of Jesus, Freemasons and the three hearts codex.
The component degree from Alpha and Omega, Aquarius and Libra on to doomsday.



www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...
edit on 21-2-2012 by indigomerovingian because: new data



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


Greetings:

Thank you for bringing this forward.

We'll add this to the mix:

Today:

21-02-2012

Same backwards and forwards.

Does this day fit in any of this anywhere?

Thank you for your time, consideration and participation in the greatest experiment on the Internet - ATS!

[color=Cyan]click stargate

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
an old washed up rock band from the 80's now are seers?


Take it easy on Simon and the boys there oldtimer, they KICK ASS


Dorian Soran v2.0



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Welcome, we could play all day decoding illuminati facebook codes, now that we have the keys, the mon- keys.
Three hearts = >3>3>3

Mon = Moon = 1
Mona -lizard rhombic vesica pisics reptilian skin

Oooh no!... it´s Monday!!.....
♥♥♥

www.facebook.com...


First suggestion people stay out of the coastlines, this is about ritual sacrifice as the eye of the tiger cover disk says, take on a Saturday - Saturn day, Satan day.

2012forum.com...


.
edit on 21-2-2012 by indigomerovingian because: NEW DATA
edit on 21-2-2012 by indigomerovingian because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-2-2012 by indigomerovingian because: new data



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by indigomerovingian
 


reply to post by thorfourwinds
 


There are 303 days left until 12/21/2012 excluding the end date. 303. 33. That old pesky number 33 again.
edit on 2/21/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: reply



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
2-11 Whitney Houston symbolizing the black burned face of the queen of Ethiopia burning egg monk mon-key code, 2-11 coordinates of Boaz middle floor pillar up to 11 our doomsday coordinates on the matrix, sacrifice to Apollo.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 21-2-2012 by indigomerovingian because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
I noticed on the bottom left corner of the map in the body of water theres a strange object/symbol with a faint line that rises up linking it to what looks like a castle or something..Strange.


Larger Back Cover
Enlarged Referenced Item
New Moons Remaining 2011, 2012





labauleraretro.blogspot.com...
www.cute-calendar.com...
edit on 5/2/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo




This is the Grail Castle, Camel-ot, Camelopardis Rothschild constellation code, King Arthur, Arth meaning Bear, Little and big dipper, the gummi bear pop code.
Below the eye of the tiger in Draco constellation the cat eye nebula whose fractals proyect our seven days, seven cat lifes, woman mon-th from moon 7 x = 28 day period, the Goddess Isis sexual fire of regeneration code.


2012forum.com...

Cat eye nebula in Draco constellation
The dragon myth code, our Galactic heart center composed of a trinary system reflected as fractals in our moon mon-k-ey-e, mon-ey-e $, the eye of the tiger, the apple, the pyramid codes, the Goddess vagina holy grail reflecting the Lunar femenine menstruation period and our seven week days, the heptagram, encoded in the Jew Menorah or the seven rays crown of Hecate or the statue of Liberty holding the pyra-mid-dle fire torch.
Note the magnetic waves being reflected from the center polarizing light in 90 degrees.
The serpent spirals meeting point, becoming flying serpents also known as dragons in 1111 singularity, 9 and 6 s-piral-s vesica piscis encounter point exhailing the pyra-mid-dle fire from their mouth



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Proyect Camel-ot

Camelopardis Rothschild constellation castle of the Holy Grail King Arthur - Arth -Bear from Arcadia the Arcane and the Ark of doomsday.



2012forum.com...



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon
 


at last a voice of reason.
If all the people who where meant to be involved in conspiracies where actually involved in a conspiracy, that would be around 1/4 of the worlds population.
Sometimes people look a little to deep and draw conclusions that just dont exist.

The real conspiracy is not songs or album art, the conspiracy is guiding society to think a certain way.

you dot have to scare all the chickens in a chicken coop to get them all to run in a certain direction, you only need to scare a few and the rest follow.



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Not that much maybe some million people, pitch-dragon munk-key 66, I see you've got the mon moon- keys, who do you work for ? Satan ?



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The orthodox church croisier enigmatic symbol, the s-pira-led dragon eating the sheeple.
S-pira-l again pira latin fire.


www.facebook.com...



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This just came to my attention:

War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Lord Jules
started on 3/18/2012 @ 09:36 PM


Originally posted by Lord Jules
Iran stops trading oil for dollars March 20

March 20 was the beginning of the Iraq war. March 20 was also the beginning of the Libyan war.

Israel Security Council votes 8 to 6 to attack Iran

Obama claims to want Israel to stall on the attack, but that is a horrible strategy to announce to the world. It was a deception tactic to throw Iran off, make them think it will be in months not weeks.

Karzai very angry over US cover-up

Afghanistan leader doesn't buy the lone gunman story, so the establishment desperately needs a distraction, which the killings were a distraction of the Obama impeachment bill. The globalists are getting gruesome and defiant.

In addition, May 1 has been an important date including the death of Bin Laden. So it looks like Israel and US will start a war on March 20 and a May 1 distraction will take the focus off, something like announcing the death of Joseph Kony on May 1. After the Kony 2012 producer got caght with his pants down they will need to wrap this up soon.

After this, Bilderbergs meet every Spring and they can evaluate how the war is going.

Best case scenario is none of this is true, continue watching Lady CaCa.
edit on 18-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...


My response is: There is a New Moon On Monday... the 22nd.

And it's 322



ETA:I know - It's a Thursday.
edit on 3/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Aside from May 3, 2011, there are only two other New Moons on Monday between now and December 2012:
January 23, 2012
October 15, 2012


Update

One new Moon on Monday left this year: October 15th. If nothing else it sholuld make for a good night of stargazing. If not overcast that is.





new topics
top topics
 
13
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join