It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Be Distracted : The Real Problem = Historic Mississippi Flood/Intentional Levee Breach

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I know everyone is bent up on the latest "Osama is Dead"

But don't forget about the Historic Mississippi Flood/Intentional Levee Breach...

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for thousands of Americans...

There are two great threads already concerning this issue

One Here, Discussing The Flood

One Here, Discussing the Intentional Breaching of the Birds Point Levee

edit on 5/2/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
and once they have soaked the New Madrid Fault line enough....The "Great Central Shake Down" coming to a state near you this month...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yes, I agree. Someone asked what the next false flag would be - I was going to respond they are just going to use all the coming natural disasters as an excuse to control

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

I totally agree with you! Let's keep eachother updated!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
My gut tells me that your on to it, my friend.

It seems lately, whenever something big is happening (or about to happen here at home) that there is a major distraction thrown in by the MSM.

We need to focus on us!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
"When The Levee Breaks" have your maps handy. The future is now:

Compiling A List Of Future Maps (Need Your Help Too)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

example:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fd7b9361d3f.jpg[/atsimg]
Gordon Michael Scallion's Future US Earth Changes Map

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I not deterring from the Mississippi issue...
I agree... we need to keep on top of this!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Not very comforting. I live right in the middle of all this, about fifteen minutes from Cairo, Illinois. Let me tell you, it's strange to drive through town and see the water just a couple inches below street level in places, and in others, just roofs sticking out of the water. I hope we can get out tomorrow. I live on high ground, thank goodness, but many of our businesses and roads in and out of town are not. And it's just keeps raining... 5 days of rain predicted for the next week. Someone send me a boat.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
"When The Levee Breaks" have your maps handy. The future is now:

Compiling A List Of Future Maps (Need Your Help Too)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

example:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fd7b9361d3f.jpg[/atsimg]
Gordon Michael Scallion's Future US Earth Changes Map

that map..
Looks like something that might be printed as tomorrow's headlines
(maybe not the West and East coasts... I hope!! ...but at least the Mississippi region)

...no wait... Osama will be the headlines...

errrrrr!!!
edit on 5/2/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rodredux
Not very comforting. I live right in the middle of all this, about fifteen minutes from Cairo, Illinois. Let me tell you, it's strange to drive through town and see the water just a couple inches below street level in places, and in others, just roofs sticking out of the water. I hope we can get out tomorrow. I live on high ground, thank goodness, but many of our businesses and roads in and out of town are not. And it's just keeps raining... 5 days of rain predicted for the next week. Someone send me a boat.

My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend!
I am sorry for your town!

in 2009 we had a bad flood here...
it was horrible!
but by the sounds... what happened here... was nothing more than a mud puddle...
compared to this!

I'm glad your on high ground!
Stay Dry and alert!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is starting to freak me out. I live just over the cairo bridge on the Ky side... the maps all show my town gone! Its been raining again for two solid days and two more to come... 5 more inches possible. My husband is out of a job due to the flooding and there is no end in sight. We are over 400 ft above sea level in my town... is that gonna matter?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well I guess I will probably be dead within the month..lol..just kidding, but I do live near the fault line in AR and I am scared #efull that this will happen sooner than later.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
This is starting to freak me out. I live just over the cairo bridge on the Ky side... the maps all show my town gone! Its been raining again for two solid days and two more to come... 5 more inches possible. My husband is out of a job due to the flooding and there is no end in sight. We are over 400 ft above sea level in my town... is that gonna matter?

I do not want to promote "fear mongering"
only awareness!

First off...
I am sorry for your husbands luck with his job, due to the weather!
That sucks!!

secondly, try to be as calm as possible...
key your eye out, have some sort of plan
"just in case"

Remember being calm is important!
being scared and stressed, will hinder clear thinking...
and in any situation, clear thinking might mean a matter of safety!

I'm not sure on the elevation issue...
but keep your ears and eyes out for rising water and alerts!
Knowledge is power!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I have my emergency kit in place! This is just so surreal.... my son asked me the other day if setting off the explosives could trigger a quake. My husband took me around today and showed me some of the flooding... it can't be described! I may call in sick tomorrow so I can be home when they blow this levee... just in case!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thankfully, I live on a ridge. Not worried about my house flooding, but this doesn't terribly surprise me either, with global warming and the ice caps melting, the water has got to go somewhere. We should have a very nice beach side property in the next couple decades, when the US is split in two due to rising sea levels. Seriously, though, my deepest sympathy to all who have lost their homes and love ones to this flooding. I don't mean to be glib, I just think, well, we were all warned this was going to happen. Looks like is has truly begun. The Depopulation plans of the elite... loss of dry land in the future... everyone has a sense that big changes are coming. Look no further. They're actually already here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize

I have my emergency kit in place! This is just so surreal.... my son asked me the other day if setting off the explosives could trigger a quake. My husband took me around today and showed me some of the flooding... it can't be described! I may call in sick tomorrow so I can be home when they blow this levee... just in case!

The paranoid person in me... who is also the careful person...
would totally call in sick!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
sending all my thoughts to all affected from Brisbane here, we had our floods in Jan, as you all know, I have several friends and family that have lost a lot, so I know how scary and hard flooding is. People think 'its just water' but no one can image the scale of a disastrous flood until you see it first hand. Hoping things start looking up asap, and it doesn't get as bad as it looks like it will.

I'll add - that map is so creepy compared to the link that was posted in another thread that maps the flood risk areas, almost exactly the same!
edit on 2/5/2011 by bkaust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Can't thank you enough! Glad I came across this post. I live in the West Coast but constantly try to keep myself updated with statewide events, not just local.

More flags people!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
On top of the rain, the "melt" as we call it in Colorado has not started yet in the high country. The melt is when all of the snow starts melting up in the high country. Now, most of it will go to the west (continental divide), but the news is already calling for 100 Year Marks for Flooding in and around Boulder, CO. Most of the CLOSED ski resorts still have 100" inches of snow at the base of the mountain. That's 8 feet of snow. Towards the tops of the peaks, there is still 200" inches. That's 16 feet. Normally, we get nice weather and the melt is gradual, but this year is going to be different. Record snow fall dumped over 42 feet of snow in the high country. I live in Denver, and I have never in my years here seen such constant moisture and grey skies. Its snowing now in the high country. Adding more snow to the melt. Watch what the temperatures do here in Colorado. There is only one place for the water to go from here, and that's DOWN.

www.newsteamboulder.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
sending all my thoughts to all affected from Brisbane here, we had our floods in Jan, as you all know, I have several friends and family that have lost a lot, so I know how scary and hard flooding is. People think 'its just water' but no one can image the scale of a disastrous flood until you see it first hand. Hoping things start looking up asap, and it doesn't get as bad as it looks like it will.

I'll add - that map is so creepy compared to the link that was posted in another thread that maps the flood risk areas, almost exactly the same!
edit on 2/5/2011 by bkaust because: (no reason given)

I followed the Australian floods...
I sent many a prayers your way!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join