It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickening: Media Celebrates Bin Laden's Death: Yet He Was Never Even Indited for 9/11!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is a warning to the non-sheeple's and governments of the world. Panetta said a new terrorist attack is almost certain.

This is nothing but world government propaganda and a phony story to lend credibility to Obama and the American government. Glad to see this thread is questions the validity of this 'story' and sees through it.

There are already incongruities in the official story. When he died, yesterday or last week, how they DNA tested him so rapidly and got his body out to sea so quickly. They had 24 hours to follow the Islam culture, and it seems as though they did it in 6 hours (why dispose of the evidence so quickly?) Not to mention the 9/11 inconsistencies of which was the basis of Osama's death and the Afghan war. And there is some belief that Osama bin Laden was already dead, probably died in 2001.

Concerning the 'proper' death/burial of Osama...did Saddam Hussein have a proper body disposal? Do the civilians we kill everyday, or even the other militants, do we ensure each of them is disposed of in accordance with Islamic tradition?

If you disagree...[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e061507bd20c.png[/atsimg]
edit on 2-5-2011 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The Bin Laden Death Celebration Psy-op ...
by FederalJackTube & Bob Tuskin

They mention the fact that people were lighting fireworks off in front of the White House.
Would that REALLY be allowed at a time of high security alerts and military base lockdowns?
edit on 2-5-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
Oh my! Well now we can all see where the true allegiance of "true" americans and "true" patriots lies. But cheer up. Your hero Bin Laden is dead on a slab but I'm sure you'll find another homicidal maniac to look up to.

Maybe you should read your signature a bit more clearly...

NO ONE on here has called Bin Laden a hero or saint. What we said is what is already known.

"TRUE" patriots stand up for their beliefs when we have the wool pulled over our eyes. Only the flock of sheeple can be led to a ditch full of spikes.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I see no cause for celebration over the murder of a man without given a trial. I think it is absolutely discusting the amount of people celebrating his death.

And the saddest part of it all, you will never see one single shred of evidence that bin laden was actually guilty.

For all we know, he was innocent, a scapegoat. I hate america. How can they be so stupid? Don't the people have half a brain in their heads, to see that there is no evidence.... Bin laden had 9/11 pinned on him, within hours after the attacks.... I'm calling BS.

For those who say he claimed responsiblity..... Anyone can do that, or be faked to do that. I want to see evidence of that. But so far, there is none. Now he is dead and the people will go about their lives never knowing they were really fooled in believing lies.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Osama is responsible for 9/11.....when almost 3,000 people were killed, is it any wonder most of America is cheering his death!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It's always a bad idea to celebrate murder.

Matthew 5:1-11

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Osama is responsible for 9/11.....when almost 3,000 people were killed, is it any wonder most of America is cheering his death!

The ppl who told u he was responsible also killed him 10'years later and dumped his body into the sea. So they tell us.

See link for good time www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
nice thread op ,i can't believe people still believe anything their told ,9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB YOU TOOLS! WAKE UP ,that video of him admitting it was an imposter.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Okay and how many innocent people have died at the hands of American's for the Greater Good? You may say that he confessed on tape, but do you know how to speak his language? I don't, and I sure as hell don't trust what the interpreters "say" he said because they are employed by the same people who censor knowledge. Maybe in another life you were at the cross condemning the death of your savior too because he was also labeled as a nuisance.

That is if you believe in that... well IMO crap.

I'll stand and cheer when we get our rights back... and reform the government... Fat chance I know but at least that IS worth cheering about.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I was about to make a thread like this one, but based on the fact that the people are celebrating KILLING someone.

cheering like a bunch of monkeys in the 2 minutes of hate.

getting the people all worked up and patriotic. giving them something to cheer about, blood sport.

Two Minutes' Hate is exactly what this is. Death to Emmanual Goldstein....errr....I mean Bin Ladin

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like all the shills and disinfo agents are coming out of the woodwork like crazy tonight....

They have never been so obvious to me. I find it very interesting.

Right, because if someone doesn't follow your beliefs or line of thinking, they are obviously either sheep or are paid to spread disinformation. However, people that follow along your lines of thinking are not sheep because...

When every single thing that happens is a conspiracy, cover-up or distraction from another event, it really weakens the entire argument. Where does reality lye when you think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Has anyone ever thought to stop and think about this idea:

The death of Osama could have been staged? Notice how no one cheered when the two towers fell, so there could have been a delayed "celebration" created by the elite/bush administration when they said Osama was killed in combat? It's just morally wrong to celebrate at Ground Zero. It just does not sit well with me. The party should be (if anything) at the White House.

There should not have been a celebration at ground zero. There has no proof of Osama's death yet. No pictures, no proof...just media hyper-coverage and government here-say.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Did'nt you know........................

that was Obama's rent-a-crowd !!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
more smoke-n-mirrors.
burial at sea - huhhh how convenient.
911 was used to create the 'terror' war which will never end.
the smoking gun - a drivers license in the middle of the street.
for real eye opening stuff:
www.drjudywood.com...
and as everyone on this site knows - bunches have joined the legions of truthers.
the truth will out - you can
"roll on for a long time"
"what was hatched in darkness will come to light" - Johnny Cash.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
they - the wh - had to come up w/ sump'n - taking too much heat for the b.c crowd.
edit on 2-5-2011 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ugh, are you being serious?

Whether Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 or not, he needed to die. Terrorists are scum. The fact that he took responsibility for 9/11 is all I needed to hear to celebrate his death. The fact that you are sympathizing with him really is disgusting. Someone should take away your screen name.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Ali3nAlly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
Oh my! Well now we can all see where the true allegiance of "true" americans and "true" patriots lies. But cheer up. Your hero Bin Laden is dead on a slab but I'm sure you'll find another homicidal maniac to look up to.

He never existed, a mere figment in the mind created by cia and black ops, but the picture of the man bore an uncanny resemblance to obama without the beard, facial seemed to match up even the mole.

If someone died, I wonder which poor guy was sacrificed?

I ignored this but now it keeps coming back to me. Even the mole matches.

the president Obama Who is he ?? Osama Ben laden maybe
edit on 2-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ali3nAlly
Ugh, are you being serious?

Whether Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 or not, he needed to die. Terrorists are scum. The fact that he took responsibility for 9/11 is all I needed to hear to celebrate his death. The fact that you are sympathizing with him really is disgusting. Someone should take away your screen name.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Ali3nAlly because: (no reason given)

Where do you see people sympathizing with him? All I see are facts that tell who he was and what he was accused of, w/o being indited BTW. Try looking up the meaning of terrorist...

In case you are one of the lazy ones...

Wikipedia -violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or ideological goal, deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians), and are committed by non-government agencies.

Committed by non-government agencies? Really?

Websters - a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities.

So what do they call them if they are violet acts created BY GOVERNMENT? Genocide?

The FACT that you are just another sheeple who believes MSM is of no surprise either...

"Whether Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 or not, he needed to die." ---- Are you really that ignorant? How about we accuse you of murder and send you to death row for murders you didn't commit w/o a trial.

Is this really what the world has come to? More reason it does need to be destroyed. When WILL we learn?

Beam me up Scotty... there is no intelligent life here...

edit on 2-5-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
And Obama chose to "break" the news during Trumps Show. Is it me or is it almost childlike "in your face" "let me show you how to steal your thunder?" crap?

This whole thing smells fishy...and that's before they dumped the body.

And please... stop the dancing in the streets. You got you guy(or did you?)..The public hanging that took 10 years to create is over. Some of you people are way over the top.

Sheeple has a whole new meaning to me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think its a sad day when civilised people of the world take to the streets to celebrate the death of a human being. Whether is was right or wrong, good or bad, we should be setting a better example to our children.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE WILL MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join