It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickening: Media Celebrates Bin Laden's Death: Yet He Was Never Even Indited for 9/11!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So the news is out that Osama Bin Laden Is dead, and Obama is due to make a statement.

But even just listening to the media on how they report this- NOT A SINGLE ONE HAS EVEN MENTIONED THAT Bin Laden was never indited for the crime due to lack of evidence!

So they are technically celebrating the death of a man not proven guilty, and a man in the once employ of the CIA.

This is just more BS from the power elite, and make no mistake about it. It just shows the puppetry going on with the way the whitehouse controls the mass media.

Well since they have his DNA, I want to see them prove that the video the CIA concocted in which the fake Bin Laden supposedly confessed to the crime, was really true. HA!

Don't be fooled people. :shk:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ummm...Osama claimed responsibility.
2nd

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Even though I'm skeptical, it's hard to pull off a hoax on an international scale with a terrorist supporting country. I'm going to keep my eyes open on this.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by Kali74

Lunatics claim responsibility for things all the time.

It's not the same as a formal indictment. One requires evidence the other requires no substantiation whatsoever.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just for you TA.

Maybe he never did 9/11, but he did make to the top of the USA's hit list.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm a bit suspicious of the timing, if nothing else.

A week ago, there was threat of a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama was killed.

According to what we're hearing right now, Osama was killed a week ago in Pakistan, and they have been waiting to announce until the info was confirmed.

And today is the start the Arab offensive (or whatever it's called) in the Middle East.

Yes, my tinfoil hat is firmly attached. And everyone else's should be, too.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

THANK YOU!! I was wondering if anyone was going to say it. I was going to start a thread like this myself. This is if anything else, the craziest weekend in quite a long time. I am still trying to find the video of the women who was assassinated after stating on the air that Bin Laden was dead a while back.

Also this is the 8 yr anniversary to the day of "Missions Accomplished", there is still alot more to come I'm sure. The US needed a boost, and needed to be sure that they claimed responsibility for his death, when for all we know he was either already dead, or died of natural causes, and his body was found.

If people need to feel better by this news, whatever, I am sure that there will be alot more to follow and those of us that are not fooled will see it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
lol, I'm just glad you guys are here, and can see through this crap.

Who wants to BET me that Obama will not say a damn word about the lack of evidence either, and the fact that he was never indited?

I got 100 bucks says he doesn't.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
I'm a bit suspicious of the timing, if nothing else.

A week ago, there was threat of a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama was killed.

According to what we're hearing right now, Osama was killed a week ago in Pakistan, and they have been waiting to announce until the info was confirmed.

And today is the start the Arab offensive (or whatever it's called) in the Middle East.

Yes, my tinfoil hat is firmly attached. And everyone else's should be, too.

Yes my thought exactly(on the other side maybe they knew the US was closing in?) especially with all the other distractions lately. I really do not buy in to panic for anything i trade FX i really practice self discipline but lately....

On topic doesn't he..didn't he claim responsibility on everything

edit on 1-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: Netbook keyboard is very annoying

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
lol, I'm just glad you guys are here, and can see through this crap.

Who wants to BET me that Obama will not say a damn word about the lack of evidence either, and the fact that he was never indited?

I got 100 bucks says he doesn't.

Off course he won't people will just look osama up on google and believe the first thing they read.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
lol, not even the military in this thread would take me up on THAT bet...
You would have lost and you knew it. Obama's speech is over and he made no mention of it.

Oh wow, they got Bin Laden with a headshot. Just said it... I guess that's 100 points.

+4 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was about to make a thread like this one, but based on the fact that the people are celebrating KILLING someone.

cheering like a bunch of monkeys in the 2 minutes of hate.

getting the people all worked up and patriotic. giving them something to cheer about, blood sport.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Indeed.

Here's the FBI file on him :

USAMA BIN LADEN

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane.

Funny how there's no mention of 9/11 uh?

And his interview a few weeks after 9/11.
Bin-Ladin Denies Involvement in the 9/11 Attacks

The Al-Qaidah group had nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the USA, according to Usama bin Ladin in an interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat. Usama bin Ladin went on to suggest that Jews or US secret services were behind the attacks, and to express gratitude and support for Pakistan, urging Pakistan’s people to jihad against the West. The following is the text of an interview conducted by a "special correspondent", published in the Pakistani newspaper Ummat on 28 September, place and date of interview not given.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thanks for the additional info vitch...

I just really did not feel like doing much of anything on this other than to be sure in at least one thread to make this point. They didn't have JACK on Bin Laden, and he was just the ultimate patsy for concealed crimes of Israeli MOSSAD and the covert evil bastard element that still has a death grip on this country and the entire world.

I guess the mods are freaking about right now "My GOD! Every single thread at ATS is about Bin Laden dead, with every spin imaginable on it. What do we do? Close them all?"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Wait ...

Is the purpose of of your thread to try and make people feel sorry for Osama bin laden?

If so, that is just plain idiotic IMO.

And BTW, also IMO, Obama just gave his 2nd best speech as president. The Tuscon memorial speech being his best.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

yes me too. Thanks op. Im watching this crap over and over on aussie tv. Bastards keep repeating 'THE MASTERMIND BEHIND 911'. Its so infuriating to watch all those sheep out their cheering about the death of someone who was never indicted. Dead or alive my ass! He would never go to trial because then the truth would be out. BUILDING 7!!! Im just so angry! Bush couldnt do it but Obama the saviour did. What birth certificate? What election? Just when you start to think that people are waking up this crap happens to cut us right back down to size. Something is fishy for sure... But now they have no reason to be in iraq or afganistan so get the hell out!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

edit on 1-5-2011 by antinwochick because: Double post apologies

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So the news is out that Osama Bin Laden Is dead, and Obama is due to make a statement.

But even just listening to the media on how they report this- NOT A SINGLE ONE HAS EVEN MENTIONED THAT Bin Laden was never indited for the crime due to lack of evidence!

So they are technically celebrating the death of a man not proven guilty, and a man in the once employ of the CIA.

This is just more BS from the power elite, and make no mistake about it. It just shows the puppetry going on with the way the whitehouse controls the mass media.

Well since they have his DNA, I want to see them prove that the video the CIA concocted in which the fake Bin Laden supposedly confessed to the crime, was really true. HA!

Don't be fooled people. :shk:

this is exactly what I said in another OBL thread..

yea.. totally not fooled here.. I'm waiting to see what they are deflecting away from ..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Expect a 300-500 point gain in the DOW JONES tomorrow.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Oh my! Well now we can all see where the true allegiance of "true" americans and "true" patriots lies. But cheer up. Your hero Bin Laden is dead on a slab but I'm sure you'll find another homicidal maniac to look up to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join