It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Disappoint me? Um no. This is not only a fake. It's an OLD fake. Some idiot dug it up again. Way to play tho

The mods will handle it. They've 404'd threads on it and deleted posts. As they may yours.

edit on 5/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
People in the intelligence community have stated that for years OBL was killed YEARS EARLIER. For the last seven-ish years, they have said that they believed (rumors within the intel community) he had already been killed. His remains were put on ice YEARS ago, vacuum sealed so no freezer burn.

Now, when it is politically IMPORTANT for a draw-down... he is *suddenly* killed in a raid. Yeah. Wow.

He was eliminated YEARS AGO, according to people in the intel community. Now, when his death would add merit to a draw-down operation, his death is finally made public. You see, when the war was at its height, and Haliburton was making billions from overcharging food service operations, OBL's death would have been inconvenient. Now, when our withdrawal was already set in stone, OBL's "death" makes a mental connection in us, makes it easier a pill to swallow, lets us draw forces away as if a mission has finally been accomplished.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
HINT HINT HINT
He's been dead for a while
www.veteranstoday.com...

HINT HINT HINT... everyone knows that

And yet the MSM said he just died?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
No idea how old or new the pic is i found it n posted it.

link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Looks intriguing. The hoax pic is being fed to the world by various news agencies now.

link   
Interesting thought. Could it be the pics are being removed because the American Government jumped the Gun a little? realised there fakes and now after announcing to the world OBL is dead, are suddenly realising he might not be? (or at least not in the way they announced.)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by iamhobo

Disappoint me? Um no. This is not only a fake. It's an OLD fake. Some idiot dug it up again. Way to play tho

The mods will handle it. They've 404'd threads on it and deleted posts. As they may yours.

You're absolutely right it is an old fake I see you saw my picture. People want to see the infamous picture and see that it's fake. It was broadcast on foreign news stations as being his photo. Thanks for your concern, but fail on your part.

link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Honestly, if I can sound racist (or whatever kind of prejudice you want to call it) for a minute, it makes me sick watching Americans celebrate a death in the street like Muslims. I would not do that, who are these people?

keen observation.... They aint real that's for sure.... looks staged to me... western media is now officially 100% imagery.

link   
reply to post by iamhobo

No. Fail on your part, newb. Guess you're not very good at looking things up or reading current threads.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
does anyone else feel like this is one massive load of poppycock? is it a move to make barry soetoro more popular? is it a move to occupy pakistan? and i thought bin lad... or should we say tim osman died a while ago? does he have more than one life? it just all smells a little fishy to me!

link   
So uncle sam are claiming to have murdered osama,nice celebrations out side the white house with every one giving the two horn devil signs..i don't know all the facts,id be happier if they had taken him alive and put him on trial,at least we could of heard his side of the story ..what ever happen to innocent until proven guilty ..this is a sensitive subject ..important information and questions will now be lost for ever..

link   
Obama bagged Osama - Catchy...

ahem

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1TW1MASTER
reply to post by Frankenchrist

they will eventually think of something to use. Just a warning everyone should be on alert tomorrow or today i mean.

if u see a person doing something suspicious jump them, i know it sounds crazy but u never know, better safe than sorry

Yep, the stage has been set and they are on to the next thing.
I swear this is almost as if it has been scripted.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by the1nsider
reply to post by Zmurfix

Looks intriguing. The hoax pic is being fed to the world by various news agencies now.

indeed, that fake pic from 2009 just aired on my country main news channels...
this is OBVIOUS disinformation! This is criminal!!!
WTF!!!
why don't they do a minimum research?
INCOMPETENTS!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Shouldn't CNN be giving these cheerleaders AKs to fire into the air?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
when was the last time you heard of the special forces using one bullet to kill a suspect . single shot = sniper . in close vicinity double tap with small calibre pistol . or put em down with a magazine full from an auto weapon. why burial at sea . why so quick. even saddam had an autopsy. i am inclined to go along with alex jones on this . one more thing , 4 people in the compound ? BS

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
edit on 2-5-2011 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
***** ATTENTION ALL! ******

Please DO NOT embed the graphic image containing the supposed "dead Bin Laden".

Any further posts containing the image will be completely removed instead of being edited.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This is good news for everyone all over the world. There are alot of holes in President Obamas count of events but i have no doubt that that will be ironed out within the next few weeks.

The picture of Osama Bin Ladens compound is on my blog along with the death picture of the scumbag.

Please see my profile for the link.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
if u see a person doing something suspicious jump them, i know it sounds crazy but u never know, better safe than sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join