It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
In case anyone one had any doubts....That was a photoshoped image and Yes there were obvious signs. Where is that picture damn it, lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
reply to post by iamaperson

That pic I saw was photo shopped thanks to the original that was laid out beside it... I just wonder if it's a prank or is it "official"

edit on 2-5-2011 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)

I think its just by the TV company in some country wanting to get some views, not really official, more of a prank, but probably not for laughs, or maybe, I suppose its fairly funny

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Yea I know, I hope everyone understands that is shopped as quickly as possible.

link   
reply to post by Charizard

This is bollocks!

Obama's approval ratings lower than low, questions about his nationality and legitimacy to be US President and hey presto, the man that eluded the greatest force on earth is found and killed. Bull#!

Now we see the pictures of the American people in various US cities chanting USA USA USA. These people need to shut up, take a deep breath and think about it for one minute.

We all saw Saddam being captured and hung. Why no footage of this? Only a ridiculous photo that I could've knocked up in an hour. The news here in the UK are saying the conspiracy theorists have started already and are calling for proof. They reported that the CIA will use their face recognition software to proof/disprove whether or not the face in the picture is that of Bin Laden or not.

So, we are all going to believe the CIA when they confirm it aren't we.

Buried at sea? How convenient! Absolute nonsense.

Now we will see false flag terror attacks on more innocent people of the world giving Them the perfect excuse to invade some more countries in the name of the war on terror. It will all be blamed on al qaeda doing revenge attacks after osamas murder.

link   
What is now starting to really trouble me is that this cover-up bullcrap story is so poorly done that it is practically laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic. My dog could come up with a better story than this one.
We knew where he was, stormed in, killed him, and buried him in the ocean, nothing to see here… Is that the best you can do? For crying out loud I thought you wanted to get “Good” press out of all this and you pull this kind of crap! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot when you are all ready bleeding from the arm!
In about two days you will hear about some people getting fired, oh I mean, switched around, yes, that’s the new politically correct term, from Obama’s office. I tell you what, this whole thing speaks of complete desperations that’s what this stinks of. But why?

Well, Libya is one reason why. We, oh I mean NATO, has tried to assassinate; oh I mean gently come close to killing, the Libyan Dictator. Instead, we, I mean NATO, killed little baby infants. So, the government has concocted this last minuet bullcrap Osama Bin Laden story to give the press a big story to run while we try again to assassinate the Libyan dictator very quickly. You see things are getting out of hand in the Middle East and our attempted control over the oil markets is being jeopardized. Lets not forget that the oil companies are once again the most profitable companies in us history. Can you say lots of Obama reelection dollars if he prevents the Libyan dictator from kicking chevron, BP and all the other oil companies out of Libya and starts flooding the market with oil again?

The sad part is that they don’t even give a damn to lie to us properly anymore about global commodity control methods. It is global war for profit by controlling oil and other commodities at the expense of all your loved ones lives and your savings and retirement plans.

link   

Originally posted by Charizard
EDIT: They just said on the news that the CIA did take photos but haven't decided if they want to release them or not.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Charizard because: (no reason given)

Well they better do a better job than they did on that BC

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

True, actually, this has been celebrated too hasn't it. So now we're getting major happy news, great.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 2-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
whoops, my post went crazy here.
edit on 2.5.11 by iamaperson because: (no reason given)

link   
Honestly, if I can sound racist (or whatever kind of prejudice you want to call it) for a minute, it makes me sick watching Americans celebrate a death in the street like Muslims. I would not do that, who are these people?

link   
Congratulations USA , well done to your armed forces.

Its been a great few days for news. We have had the royal wedding go off without a hitch. A prime target for a terrorist attack but if there were any plots they were obviously squashed.

And now you have finally nailed OBL. I really feel the good guys are winning.

link   
reply to post by RSF77

I agree with you there, I was surprised to see that on the news. What are they celebrating about?
edit on 2.5.11 by iamaperson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
come on, this screams FAKE all over..as everything with Osama..

img808.imageshack.us...

img836.imageshack.us...

news say he´s already been a burial..remove ´evidence´, as on 11.9..

pffffffffff
edit on 2-5-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
HINT HINT HINT
He's been dead for a while
www.veteranstoday.com...

HINT HINT HINT... everyone knows that

link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
What is now starting to really trouble me is that this cover-up bullcrap story is so poorly done that it is practically laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic.

I didnt think the Libya propaganda was all that good either, but I agree this is a new low. Well, rock bottom really.

link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Yea give us something better than that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The image of him apparently shot is just a overframed image from another. The giveaway was his mouth which was still smiling in the same picture. Someone has been pushing this image around 2 of the Pakistani media outlets from what the BBC is currently reporting, propoganda at its finest.
If he hadn't died in 1994 then he must have done according to most of the media sources in the 2007-2009 years when the George Bush years were ending, and they gave up the chase concluding he must have died from pancreatic Cancer that all the major newspapers printed articles on. Funny how the media forgets these things

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Lol. Someone hasnt read the thread.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Here is the video of Benazir Bhutto's interview with David Frost, during which she states Bin Laden was murdered. Interview was on November 2, 2007. She was assassinated on December 27, 2007.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by aero56 because: more info

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.
Barack Obama

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join