It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They [UFOs] know he is filming them"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Source

Mr Hill said: 'I've been filming these for a long time and it's just grown to the point where they've let me know, they know I'm sittin' there filming them. 'You know, they come in - every year they've come in closer and closer.' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 4/30/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/30/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on May 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Looks like someone playing with some kind of laser pointer, shooting it toward the camera lens from an angle. Just my opinion. The shimmering red pattern is similar to a laser reader.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rodredux
Looks like someone playing with some kind of laser pointer, shooting it toward the camera lens from an angle. Just my opinion. The shimmering red pattern is similar to a laser reader.

Don't think so. That would be a lot of trouble to set up. And to get it exactly at that forward angle from what seems to be a far distance sounds unimaginable to me. That looks legit. I think the blinking lets us know that.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Indeed this video seems legit to me, it resembles this video as well that was shot in India www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Great find. I don't know what this is. Not a planet or a lazer pointer, that would be ridiculous.

I'm sure some of the more jaded people on this website will have something to say about this.

However I believe this is worth a star and a flag.

Good find.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Why are there so many birds flying through the shot? In any UFO video I've ever seen I've never seen that many birds fly by. Honestly, though, that looks someone projected a home video on screen and filmed it while they played with laser pointers. If I still had my old projector I'd give a try.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
So ive posted this in another thread where someone saw a light like this in phoenix, My boyfriend and I live outside Salt Lake City. we used to be night owls and would stay up all night. One night i was looking out of the bedroom windows west, and A light was just chillin there high above the mountains, It was brighter than a star and slowly changed colors, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green etc. etc. It would move left and right and up and down. So i went into the other room and asked my boyfriend to please come outside with me and assure me that im not crazy. He saw it too. I also saw my other neighbors in the apartment complex looking at the light.
Now everynow and then i have sometimes seen odd lights like this over either mountain range on the West Side or East side, but they would always be gone like in a half an hour. This particular night, I checked on it through out the night And although the stars of coursed changed position in the night sky the light stayed in the same place just chillin or moving left and right so i knew it def. was not a star, planet, satellite, or airplane and not a helicopter. Few hours before dawn a smaller similar light joined the original one starting at its top left, then it circled down to its bottom right. They stayed until the sun came up and they disappeared. I tried looking on the internet for similar instances, but only came across these boards today. (its a slow saturday night for me lol) I might still have the video stashed away somewhere but I think i deleted it because it had crappy resolution and i had no tripod.
Hah they are obviously watching us. =) Glad im not the only one whos seen these

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NE1911
Why are there so many birds flying through the shot? In any UFO video I've ever seen I've never seen that many birds fly by. Honestly, though, that looks someone projected a home video on screen and filmed it while they played with laser pointers. If I still had my old projector I'd give a try.

This is a seaside or lake position,if it is a ' clean' area birds will be very numerous, many many birds live there, it is sunset..they come home to roost/nest, sheesh!

And I also do not believe that is a laser pointer.

Good vid!

ETA: Finding your old projector and giving it a try sounds like a plan.

edit on 1-5-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Laser on a screen. At 1:45 or thereabouts he zooms in and you can see the frames advance while the dot flickers steadily. not being a buzz kill. I've seen a real UFO. I just don't think this is legit IMO.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
if it's real.
then they traveled across the universe.

OF COURSE THEY KNOW

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I have to agree with the laser pointer remarks. Interesting though as I have a projector myself and will try to duplicate the effect. I will have to buy a laser pointer and find some footage of a boat at sea

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rodredux

he can't shine it directly. Lasers will damage the lens

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Looks real to me. I doubt they are playing for the cameras or know anyone is filming them. It might be nice to think you are recognized and in some way friendly with the aliens but to me that is highly doubtful. It is definitely excellent and intriguing footage none the less. S&F

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Maybe it's Nibiru, afterall an object less than a year away should be viewable

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This has been discussed here numerous times. These Hill videos are of oncoming /approaching aircraft to land at the Airport.

Related:
*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*,

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I did wonder why it was so stationary and did not seem to move from its place in the sky but there was a spot in the footage at the end where two of these lights came quite close to each other. Some sort of a depth perception illusion? And why don't they land those planes? Certainly the videographer must be intentionally hoaxing these or he would have seen the light land at a nearby airport. His sound effects and emotions sound academy worthy.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Aeroplanes with landing lights on.

I'll put money on the fact that there's an airport not too far away (20/30 miles or less) from the videographers location.

If you don't believe me, try posting this on a plane spotters website. Those guys will probably even tell you which airport.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic
Aeroplanes with landing lights on.

I'll put money on the fact that there's an airport not too far away (20/30 miles or less) from the videographers location.

If you don't believe me, try posting this on a plane spotters website. Those guys will probably even tell you which airport.

Exactly.
And they appear to "hover" probably because they are flying toward the camera.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
at 1:52 the video is cut and edited i am reluctant to guess why but i can assure you it is

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
For sure it's not a laser pointer being fired from a downward angle.. the light is too small.. it's clearly at a distance, like a kilometer or so.. Somekind of weird lightning ball born out of nowhere. There can't be any living beings inside it, too small..

We will never know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join