It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They [UFOs] know he is filming them"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by healthysceptic

If he is making his videos from the same place as in the other threads, it's Cleveland Hopkins International, I think.

Edit: I haven't seen the video yet, but if it's the same place then the lights will turn to the left and start a slight descending movement.
edit on 1/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by healthysceptic

If he is making his videos from the same place as in the other threads, it's Cleveland Hopkins International, I think.

In which case the person making the videos knows and it is a hoax. Hoax bin please!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh Nice!
Havent seen any M.Lee Hill stuff in awhile.

Ive spoken to Michael a number of times, and I do not think he is making any of this up or hoaxing anything. Seriously.

Thanks for the vid!
I had not seen this one yet!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rodredux

Well I was drawn to walk outside on my deck last night while I was in the middle of a conversation, I just walked away...and up in the lower hanging lighter clouds there were 8-9 yellow orange orbs swirling and dancing right over my house.....I watched them for quite a while, it was cold out, but this was too awesome!!! Sorry I don't have a video to back this up, I don't own a camera that records. But, yes they are there and they are here.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Try and let the video load, and then pull the slider back and forth, you will notice its just airplanes moving across the sky at high ati
edit on 1-5-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rodredux
Looks like someone playing with some kind of laser pointer, shooting it toward the camera lens from an angle. Just my opinion. The shimmering red pattern is similar to a laser reader.

Doesn't look anything like that to me, far too steady.. but I also don't see anything to suggest it couldn't be a conventional craft.. we already know that atmospheric effects can cause a white steady light to sparkle like that, it's the same effect that makes stars appear to twinkle

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think the whole orange orb / intelligent lighting ball phenomena has nothing to do with alien spacecraft, but it surely is unexplained. Maybe it's some galactical force that is randomly ignited by our radio waves or whatever.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

I kinda thought about lasers and plexiglass but they way the lights move make me wonder if something else might be happening here

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

What? Is that some kind of a joke? I live directly under a flight path and can tell you right now for a fact theres no way those are aircraft. Not only do they not get any closer to the camera, but i have never seen any aircraft come as close to eachother as the lights in that video, and if they were, then they have a serious saftey hazard on their hands. AND THE LIGHTS DISSAPEAR AT TIMES! Sorry, but you cant fool me with that joke of an excuse.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thDimensionalBeing

That's probably because you live under the flight path, if you saw the aeroplanes using the flight path from a distance you would understand.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

movement and light pattern look like some kind of laser pointer

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

UPDATE

Check this out. I found this on ATS.
Is this the guy, and he is a HOAX?
Or is someone pretending to be this Michael Lee Hill, and Hoaxing his post?

Comments?!!

CLICK CLICK CLICK

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

You only needed to read JohnnyAnonymous's post on page 1 to know that...

And yes, it was the same guy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thDimensionalBeing
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

What? Is that some kind of a joke?

No!

Listen mate, if there was anything anomalous or worth following up here I'd be the first to point it out. Trust me, the members who know me will vouch for that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Great footage

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thDimensionalBeing

Here is a video in which a similar type of light is revealed to be just a plane:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The problem is his videos are really just lights with no unusual maneuvers. For all we know this is just a on coming aircraft. He needs better optics like a SLR camera with a telephoto lens with a HD video option. I personally have a PENTAX k-5 with 250x2 lens. I can read the signs on the tails of air liners at 20, 000 feet. I do not speak for the MUFON investigators in the area or assigned to this case but this is not the greatest video. I have seen far better examples of unknown phenomenon on video. I would say though he did much better at filming the light. Tri-pod....thank god.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorganFloridaMUFON
He needs better optics like a SLR camera with a telephoto lens with a HD video option.

He just needs to move some miles to the west.

He has been making videos of those lights for (at least) four years. Those lights all move in the same direction, over some point to the west of the place where he makes his videos.

Why doesn't he go in that direction to film them?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join