It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so the prevailing wisdom I'm getting here is, "who cares if the quote is acccurate or not, I know the truth and they are evil"

wow

wouldn't this admission lead to a realization that if that quote is a fabrication, maybe there are other aspects of the myth that need to be scrutinized and held to a higher standard than a youtube video ?

just ask yourself who is also spinning a web for money the next time you are on a website with banner ads or reading a book you bought

IMO your darn tootin!!! One quote over the many DOES rule out. So how is this a myth? These are FACTS and HISTORY they weren't able to alter. I could care less about one misquote, if that's what it is... The history is laid out with several sources and yes they are evil IMO, and apparently the majority of the ATS (besides foodman and yourself that is). Why? Well just read their well known quotes, that they do not deny BTW. They care NOTHING for their fellow man and only their bloodline. Who else would marry their cousin? Besides who are you to question the facts? Trolls come in all sizes and disguises. I'm sure if there was a video defending them on YouTube then you would of posted it as well. Besides anytime anyone gives reference to where they get the info all you disinfo agents can do is say "that's not a credible source"
So... let's just hop in my time machine and go back so you can see for yourself the destruction they have created... or what then? Oh that wasn't them. They were setup
The only ones who defend so much are those that have something to hide.

I await another useless comment from you... Oh and foodman or are you guys the same? Hmmm...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

You provide nothing but opinions and 0 facts... Ignorance is bliss

Maybe you have never heard of this before but... Follow the money... Duh

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
reply to post by gorgi

You provide nothing but opinions and 0 facts... Ignorance is bliss

Maybe you have never heard of this before but... Follow the money... Duh

Everything you just said was an opinion. I have provided dozens of facts. You have just chosen not to believe them. The Rothchilds do not own the universe.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Another Rothschild fan

The Rothschilds don't control a single central bank on this planet. The central banking network is managed by the Bank for Interational Settlements, in Basel, Switzerland.

The Rothschilds do control the banks on this planet,

here read it up
iamthewitness.com...

edit on 28-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

These thieves have manipulated history (Around the year 1900, the Rockefeller owned University of Chicago bought the Encyclopedia Britannica. The university editors went to work removing all the true history of the Papacy as well as articles exposing the deadly practice of vaccination.) and the system that they created to work in their favor. Any time something has stood in their way they create a law to allow them to do as they please (Amendment 25 - Presidential Disability and Succession). Between the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Kissengers, and Morgans, they are the ones running the world. They not only are a part of/founders of The Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Asia Society, Population Council, Council of the Americas, Group of Thirty, World Economic Forum, Brookings Institution, Peterson Institute, International Executive Service Corps, Institute for Pacific Relations, League of Nations, United Nations, and United Nations Association, but they also control the monopoly of the oil in Exxon, Mobil, Shell, Chevron, Amoco, Texaco, and BP, not to mention Chase Banks, Federal Reserve, Bank of America, Bank of England financially, and now our communication (3G licensing). = POWER. They even funded Hitler and ran concentration camps for him thru Standard Oil to create oil from coal and killed those unable to perform duties by gassing them.

Fifteen employees of the Rockefeller Family, working out of the NY office, have been identified on the boards of directors of nearly 100 corporations over a number of years. These include many of the advanced technology ventures usually associated with brother Laurance, but there are also many large, well established corporations. Their combined assets add up to 70 billion dollars. So if you ask yourself why the new advances are not available to me here is your answer. Anti-gravity has been around for decades and would solve the energy crisis, but their profits are skyrocketing and that would kill their cash cow.

SO if you think they don't control the universe... okay I'd say 89% of it...

These Zionists are the creators of Israel (Rothschild also wanted to protect their oil interests but they needed a political and military watchdog over the Suez Canal and the State of Israel was created.) and the main reason we are always in war. Even their mother was quoted as saying that if her sons did not want a war there would be none. 1849: Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife dies. Before her death she would nonchalantly state, "If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." As for the take over... In his autobiography Memoirs, page 405 [copyright 2002, at Amazon - ed.], Rockefeller said, “Some even believe we [Rockefellers] are a part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United states, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I’m proud of it.” Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838: "Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".

From the horse's mouth...

There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

Guess where our next wars are going to be...

Their one world government is only 5 nations away...

Stay tuned because the show ain't over yet...
edit on 29-5-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Fallacy of accent. To me he admitted he was proud of supporting globalism, not that he's in a secret cabal ruling the world.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Fallacy of accent. To me he admitted he was proud of supporting globalism, not that he's in a secret cabal ruling the world.

Then I guess you choose to see what you want to see...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The Russia-Japanese war took place between (8 February 1904 – 5 September 1905).
The Rothschilds funded the Japanese Central Banker (later Prime Minister) Takahashi Korekiyo by arranging loans through the London branch of the Hongkong and Shanghai Bank and Panmure Gordon a London stockbroker.

Arthur Francis Levita was running the Panmure Gordon side, he was a son of Emile Levita who was David Cameron's maternal great-great grandfather.

Sir Ewen Cameron was head of Hongkong and Shanghai Bank. He is Cameron's paternal great-great grandfather.

Cameron is a fifth cousin to Queen Elizabeth II through the line of William IV and his mistress Dorothea Jordan. William and Dorothea had 10 illegitimate children.

Call Me Dave

Current British Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne attended Colet Court school and was in the same year as Nathaniel Rothschild. Osborne and Rothschild were also members of the Bullingdon Club.

In October 2008, Osborne's school and university friend the financier Nathaniel Rothschild claimed that George Osborne had tried to solicit a £50,000 donation from the Russian aluminium magnate Oleg Deripaska, which would have been a violation of the law against political donations by foreign citizens.[25][26] Deripaska, whose wealth amounted to $3.5bn in 2009,[27] hosted Osborne, Rothschild and Lord Peter Mandelson on his yacht in Corfu in the summer of 2008, where the allegations took place.

Sourced From George Osborne

Grorge Osborne is Conservative, Peter Mandelson is Labour. Odd that they should be spending time together on a yacht.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Nice post. Venezuela is another country. They recently paid their debt and got out of the IMF. You can expect them to be in some kind of military situation or an orchestrated uprising some time in the near future.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
reply to post by gorgi

These thieves have manipulated history (Around the year 1900, the Rockefeller owned University of Chicago bought the Encyclopedia Britannica. The university editors went to work removing all the true history of the Papacy as well as articles exposing the deadly practice of vaccination.) and the system that they created to work in their favor. Any time something has stood in their way they create a law to allow them to do as they please (Amendment 25 - Presidential Disability and Succession). Between the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Kissengers, and Morgans, they are the ones running the world. They not only are a part of/founders of The Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Asia Society, Population Council, Council of the Americas, Group of Thirty, World Economic Forum, Brookings Institution, Peterson Institute, International Executive Service Corps, Institute for Pacific Relations, League of Nations, United Nations, and United Nations Association, but they also control the monopoly of the oil in Exxon, Mobil, Shell, Chevron, Amoco, Texaco, and BP, not to mention Chase Banks, Federal Reserve, Bank of America, Bank of England financially, and now our communication (3G licensing). = POWER. They even funded Hitler and ran concentration camps for him thru Standard Oil to create oil from coal and killed those unable to perform duties by gassing them.

Fifteen employees of the Rockefeller Family, working out of the NY office, have been identified on the boards of directors of nearly 100 corporations over a number of years. These include many of the advanced technology ventures usually associated with brother Laurance, but there are also many large, well established corporations. Their combined assets add up to 70 billion dollars. So if you ask yourself why the new advances are not available to me here is your answer. Anti-gravity has been around for decades and would solve the energy crisis, but their profits are skyrocketing and that would kill their cash cow.

SO if you think they don't control the universe... okay I'd say 89% of it...

These Zionists are the creators of Israel (Rothschild also wanted to protect their oil interests but they needed a political and military watchdog over the Suez Canal and the State of Israel was created.) and the main reason we are always in war. Even their mother was quoted as saying that if her sons did not want a war there would be none. 1849: Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife dies. Before her death she would nonchalantly state, "If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." As for the take over... In his autobiography Memoirs, page 405 [copyright 2002, at Amazon - ed.], Rockefeller said, “Some even believe we [Rockefellers] are a part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United states, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I’m proud of it.” Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838: "Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".

From the horse's mouth...

There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

Guess where our next wars are going to be...

Their one world government is only 5 nations away...

Stay tuned because the show ain't over yet...

Oh so if history doesnt agree with you or that you are wrong, History and everyone else must be wrong. I like that. You so far have zero actual proof though. Zionists, rothchilds and everyone else is in on it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Rothschild fan?

If anyone is the Rothschild fan, its you. You credit them with running the world and controlling the future.

The book from that propaganda site is garbage, the author did not do the research. Then he quotes Dejan Lucic, who makes up facts and figures about European Jews.

Its total garbage.

If you want anything close to the truth, go out and do the research yourself. Send emails, call numbers, travel and visit places, talk to real people.

Otherwise just keep floating the nonsense that is mostly pandered on ATS. If the world functioned like so many people believe here, there is no hope, period. If they had that kind of control and influence, it doesn't matter what books are written or threads are posted. None of it matters, because we would be maggots and worms in the greater scheme of things. Whether its absurd stories of shapeshifting reptile people or mythical satanic cults, if any of that were true, nothing any of us could ever do would ever matter.

The truth on the other hand is much brighter.

There isn't any overall grand conspiracy. In reality there are multiple agendas by multiple groups. They are not guided by any devil worshippers or shapeshifting snake people. In reality they are humans, each with their own egos and alpha male personalities. They have no loyalties or honor to one another. They do what they do to serve their own best interests. Its human nature at work.

With that said, I am done with this debate. ATS is more interested in religious conspiracy cults than objective conspiracy hypotheses and I am not going to argue or debate with religious zealots and fanatical cult members.

Vale

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
2012patriot.wordpress.com...

Nat Rothschild was found hung in a Paris hotel room, was groomed to be the unofficial power behind the US, and world, heir to the Rothschild fortune. Very odd. Wonder if he truly meant to end his life or if there was more to it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I hope someone who knew about this stuff took it into their own hands to prevent more damage done to this planet and we humans. Although I'm leaning more towards the idea that he may not have been going along or had a sudden change of heart and was dealt with, considering the suicide(which to me most likely wasn't a suicide anyway you slice it).

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

Those behind the scenes, if they were positives would not have hung him. His own family or those who disagreed with his direction, but whoever would have done this would also be ruthless and negatives.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
2012patriot.wordpress.com...

Nat Rothschild was found hung in a Paris hotel room, was groomed to be the unofficial power behind the US, and world, heir to the Rothschild fortune. Very odd. Wonder if he truly meant to end his life or if there was more to it.

RIP. Sad.

This is just like the middle ages.

Hope the guy believed in the Lamb of God before he was suicided.
edit on 14-6-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Your just as bad as the crooks who wrote the history books, or shall I say distorted history books.

Tell you what. Go back in time for me and prove me wrong because sheep like you have to see it to believe it. Oh BTW you have to open your eyes to see things. Blind people have to rely on others for vision. Kinda like when a shepard leads their sheep... Baaaa Baaaa...

The facts are there and have been proven time and time again. Do some footwork for yourself...Or is it you can't move without your flock directing you? It only took me less than an hour to research the source.

It's amazing what you can accomplish if you think for yourself...

edit on 28-6-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

Thanks
. It just gets to me when people try to make a point with no facts. You would have to be a serious fool to think that history is honest. As I have said before... this is what happens when the wealthy have control. All they have to do is destroy what they find, which back then was limited to those that could even read, and pay scholars to rewrite it. We can thank the Asian historians, as well as several others, for preserving the true history.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Um, Rothschild or whatever his name is.. evil banksters

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join