It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad has been missing for 8 days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Probably just a boycott since his power have been undermined by the Mullahs and he's basically been humiliated... but what if he's been ``disappeared permanently`` by the Mullahs?

Missing Iran leader Ahmadinejad under pressure from MPs

Powerful MPs in Iran have called for a closed debate on President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's apparent boycott of his official duties.

The president has not been seen at his office for eight days, missing two cabinet meetings and cancelling a visit to the holy city of Qom.

Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, recently re-instated a cabinet minister he had pushed out.

Analysts believe an internal power struggle may be under way.

Parliament has tacitly threatened the president with impeachment, the BBC's Mohsen Asgari in Tehran reports.

Nearly 300 MPs urged Mr Ahmadinejad, in a letter, to respect Ayatollah Khamenei's decision.

Ahmedinajad vs the Mullahs... Ahmadinejad is screwed.

And what could be good news for the average guy in Iran...

One unnamed reformist politician told the BBC that a "game of chicken" had begun.

"I hope one side yields at the end - otherwise it will move the country toward unprecedented instability that will certainly suck the current Arab uprisings into the country," the politician added.

Maybe if the fight between Ahmadinejad and the Mullahs intensifies, it will destabilize the country enough so that the revolts will succeed!
edit on 30-4-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
could that mean that the Iranian President is planning a civil war? If so I'm sure it will give th US the green light to attack

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Maybe he's in Syria?

This is a rather strange development.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Maybe he just got a layover on his way to be on The Daily Show.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Can't wait to see his lunatic face on the side of a milk carton .

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Maybe he read the report that Barry's Birth Certificate is fake, and that Barry is on his way out, so he is on his way to America to run this government like it ought to be run....Maybe this is the "Change" Barry was speaking of 2 yrs. ago....It couldn't be any worse....
edit on 30-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I assure you, the shifting of power in the middle east, will not end well.
www.wane.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
could that mean that the Iranian President is planning a civil war? If so I'm sure it will give th US the green light to attack

A civil war in Iran would give the green light for the US to attack them? Not really....

I think it would be more accurate to say that the US will not get involved unless the people ask for our direct help... Other than that, the most they may get is our "support" and a wish of Good luck.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
id to be missing when bilderberg ravages northern africa

its a shame really towhat they come to in terms of just watching

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ahmadine-tard is gone?

I'm not seeing this as such a bad thing.....

However, I do agree with the above poster that the change of power in the middle east will most likely not be such a good thing.
edit on 30-4-2011 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
A civil war in Iran would give the green light for the US to attack them? Not really....

I think it would be more accurate to say that the US will not get involved unless the people ask for our direct help... Other than that, the most they may get is our "support" and a wish of Good luck.

GOD I hope not. Then we would have everybody screaming that its about the oil AGAIN!
Let them kill each other and sort out their own dead. Uncle Sam is broke and dealing with other disasters at the moment. No need to pile on a fourth.

edit on 30-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Like in Libya, where the people asked for our direct help? Except they actually didn't, but we involved ourselves anyway.

We'll absolutely be involved, don't be so naive. We've done it once.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

yeah how many people? 10? 100? 1000? even if it was 1000 the media would make it look like 10 million. Like they did in Libya.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Why i´m not suprised...Israel´s Mossad suceeded in killing Nuclear Techis inside Iran already...i´m suprised they took this long to kill him...probably waited for the right Time...which is right about now. Syria is already destabilized. After that,its Irans turn...

Operation Iran: Start!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just found this article.

If he's been disappeared, he's back ( !? )

Unless he's a clone, or a look a like, I think he's just back.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So he has disappeared.

And this is a problem

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Maybe he left because he knows there will be an attack on his country. If its scared him away maybe it'll be nuclear and then blamed on "insurgents" and "terrorists". America would have to go in and "aid"in the "humanitarian crisis".

Then Ahmadinejadis on the run and becomes the new Osama...

ps. Where is Osama these days? He hasnt been blamed for anything or released any videos. Hmmmm

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Okay...Umm...Did he ever come back? I haven't heard much about him in a while...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

lol where have you been these couple of days? his back in Iran and with this

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad strongly condemned on Wednesday what he called the "savage" crackdown by British police on rampaging youths

hmm just google his name to see that he didn't left anywhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join