It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Greetings and salutations, halfoldman. I would like to use this opportunity to thank you, as well as all others who have contributed positively to this thread.

That is all.
Hails!
edit on 8-5-2011 by AngryOne because: Added the word "have". Yeah, that's it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
A racist character in a movie who isn't portrayed as White?! Wow. I honestly can't quite believe it.
As for the stuff regarding affirmative action and minority quotas, I agree. That's just another way the system tries to **** us (EDIT: And now that I think about it, I'm amazed that I didn't remember to include that in the OP!!!!!).

Ah, my mistake. It was Die Hard 3, not 2. It's been a while since I watched the movies. But yeah, the black character, named Zeus, is shown telling his two kids to watch out for white people and later when he encounters the protagonist, he is called out for being racist.

I think that a lot of the problems that arise with inequality toward white people is the assumption that white people will be richer and that other colored people will be poorer. This assumption is how people validate their segregated scholarships and benefits. They say that they are meant to help out people who grow up in sub-par locations and environments. In my opinion, it would be far more constructive if people were to actually use the financial and neighborhood rating to determine how a child is living rather than his/her skin color.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Caucasians are a slowly diminishing breed. We will all be brown by the middle of this century. Is it really a bad thing? I think not. Gene sharing is what is going to make us stronger as humans.

There are many studies that conclude that once we interbreed, we will have stronger genes and smarter brains

Can't say I follow your post. However, I will say that I am attraced to the same heritage I was brought in. Won't tell you what that is.....as you will misconstrue it as racial.

The world will still turn and we may even become better once become united under a brown skin.

Melamine means nothing, brain capacity and spirituality are what we should strive for. I'm all for mixing of the races. We will become stronger.

Way to advocate genocide. And I hate to break it to you but the differences between the race go as far as bone structure, predisposition towards diseases and other factors. Heck if a nuke war happened+ global ice age and humans from 25k years from now dig up the frozen corpses of African Americans, Asian Americans, German Americans and Hispanic Americans; using current standards today they would classify us as different species(the same standards we use that tell us neanderthals and cromags are different species).

Did you know Asian women have extra vaginal muscles and thicker breast tissue? Pretty big difference for only a slight difference in melanoma.

You are a racist, white hating bigot pure and simple.
edit on 9-5-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Way to advocate genocide. And I hate to break it to you but the differences between the race go as far as bone structure, predisposition towards diseases and other factors. Heck if a nuke war happened+ global ice age and humans from 25k years from now dig up the frozen corpses of African Americans, Asian Americans, German Americans and Hispanic Americans; using current standards today they would classify us as different species(the same standards we use that tell us neanderthals and cromags are different species).

Did you know Asian women have extra vaginal muscles and thicker breast tissue? Pretty big difference for only a slight difference in melanoma.

You are a racist, white hating bigot pure and simple.
edit on 9-5-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

No Korathin, you are the racist! You're talking complete #e, with your fantasies about Asian women... (Very common, these sexual fantasies about Asian women, it explains why my ex left 3 previous wives for an Asian mail order bride! But that doesn't make it right..)
Your fantasies about alien archaeologists digging up Americans, are just that, fantasies. (Americans are 300 million odd people who think they are the whole world, when they are, to judge by ATS just a bunch of Stormfront men, and if alien archaeologists came to dig up anyone, why should they dig up only Americans? Assuming they did, they'd find no way of determining what race anyone was!
Your rant almost makes me ashamed to be white...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

I know that you're not speaking to me, but I do feel compelled to respond.
Then again, the only part of your drivel that I feel actually warrants a response is this.....

Assuming they did, they'd find no way of determining what race anyone was!

Wrong, wrong, WRRRROOOONG!!! I mean, they can easily do this now, so what makes you think that they couldn't do it in the future?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by daskakik

No, but sometimes we need to look at things from another angle
I think the NWO has some vicious plans for white minorities.
Now most people (I sometimes feel) think its OK to do horrible things to white people because they caused all the crimes in history (yeah right).

To be honest many people feel its ok to do terrible things to anyone just because they are different. Blaming them for the deeds of their ancestors just makes it easier to get everyone on board.

I don't think that the NWO has vicious plans for whites. Local politicians may bash whites to get popular support but on a global scale there is nothing to gain by wiping anyone out.
edit on 9-5-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Asian women have extra vaginal muscles

Got a source on that one?

Are you sure you're not thinking of the slight difference in the eyelids, the extra fold?

That's the only "extra" I ever heard of, but I'm open to new discoveries.

JR

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32
Your fantasies about alien archaeologists digging up Americans, are just that, fantasies. (Americans are 300 million odd people who think they are the whole world, when they are, to judge by ATS just a bunch of Stormfront men, and if alien archaeologists came to dig up anyone, why should they dig up only Americans? Assuming they did, they'd find no way of determining what race anyone was!

You speak about "bigots" in your posts and then make a homophobic generalization that gay men have a loathing for women.
Now you say judging by ATS Americans are "Stormfront" men.
Do you have any proof for your bigotry?

Well you've certainly represented yourself and community well (Asian mail-order brides and all).

I'm really not surprised that other races have developed a distinct distaste for white liberals, and regard them as some of the biggest bigots of all.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Why would anyone be ashamed of themselves, or something they can't help on the basis of what somebody else does or says?
Why would anybody be ashamed to be white?
No other race ever says that.
Why do we have to be perfect liberals who stick up more for all other cultures, rather than our own (and get nothing but grief in return, because those cultures feel they can speak for themselves and don't want to be patronized)?
Nothing will ever make me ashamed of being white, and why should it?
edit on 10-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Look on the bright side. In another 40 years or so, we whites will be a minority.
(downside is, won't change anything in how we're viewed as "the man". Heck, even with a non-white President, somehow whitey is still "the man")

Seriously though, it's the fact that you won't see whites up in arms about it, that is just why producers do this. Same with why dads are the unrelenting victims in sitcoms and commercials, etc.

Personally, I'm cool with it, because if you let it get to you, you give it power. By simply ignoring it, it can never sting like racial terms have done for some groups. By refusing to let words like whitey or cracker upset us, it has basically neutered their power. Other groups never learned this, and allowed certain terms to have such power (and it's no one group, there are plenty of derogative racial terms for different groups that have allowed the terms themselves to have power).

At the end of the day, I'll just agree to see humans as humans, and let that be that. if others want to make a big deal about the differences, that's their deal.. Heck, in middle school (and in a foreign country), I went to school with kids from over 300 different countries. The idea of being prejudiced against one group or another just seems a bit alien to me.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I think it's a big mistake to ignore it. After all, this is happening for a reason; it's a very specific agenda.
As for "seeing humans as humans".....hmm....well, cool. But I'm cynical - to say the least - about the whole "race doesn't exist" concept. I've never believed it and I never will. Logic simply defies it. It just doesn't make any sense.
But my basic point is, while I may scoff at the idea of racial equality, I'm not the one who's going out of my way to demonize a particular racial group and drive them to extinction. Makes you wonder just who the real "bigots" are.....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Race certainly "exists", but upon closer examination, it seems that it's the cultural (or subcultural) elements that form the biggest differences. Did some of those cultural differences emerge from some of the inherent or genetic characteristics of a particular group? Probably, at least to some extent.

So, ignoring differences doesn't seem right, although I think that Gazrok's post has some insights I agree with.

Why exactly does the term "cracker" mean so little to those it is directed at? It does seem that most white people just aren't bothered much by the term, and yet, if we look at the "n-word" in comparison, we quickly see that there is no comparison. This is clearly an important distinction, but what does it mean?

Well, I wouldn't want to dismiss historical context here, obviously there are groups who carry some of this "baggage", and these sensitivities are understandable. Blacks, Jews, other groups, who have some painful, and not-so-distant unpleasant history, are going to be more sensitive perhaps.

OK, so after saying this, why again doesn't the term "cracker" seem to have any "sting" to it? I think it's because whites fail to identify with that slave-owner of the past, the guy cracking that whip. And for good reason. Most white people simply don't have much of a connection to that world. Many are descended from later immigrants, Italians, or Irish for example, and the term is absurd of course from that standpoint.

Of course, the other side of this argument is that there may be something in that other term, the "n-word", that blacks DO in fact "identify" with, else why would it "hurt" so much? I know how that sounds, but could be there is something here, especially considering how dear that term is within the Black subculture itself, the term being used internally as an insult for their own at times.

And yet, we can see that within the Black sub-culture, something may have been "needed", to counter that other term that did have "sting", and continues to sting today. Not sure that's enough to explain it, but maybe a combination of factors are involved.

So back to the OP's contention about an agenda. I can see it both ways. Yes, there is "baggage" we all have from the past, justly or unjustly applied, but baggage nonetheless. Is that baggage being "used" perhaps by those with an "agenda"?

I think it's very likely, considering what we know.

For example, the NAACP was led by Jews for decades, which seems odd. No doubt someone may assert that this is no negative thing, that it's nice there were Jews back then, so concerned for their black brothers, etc. But this is at least a possible indication of something going on that does indeed lend itself to a potential "conspiracy".

During the 1960's, with racial tensions high, were there people behind the scenes fanning the flames, promoting their agenda? Even just naturally speaking, we can see how any perceived injustices could be used, taken advantage of, considering that violence often only needs a tiny nudge. It seems logical at least, that people in power could have noticed this advantage, and made a decision to abuse it.

The unbelievably fast pace of changes that occurred in that decade are also something to behold. From the highest levels, the Supreme Court, huge changes were pushed that couldn't have been imagined even a decade before. Big changes in immigration policies "coincidentally" emerged simultaneously. The result, a nation that literally changed almost "overnight", at least relatively speaking.

"Who" exactly would benefit from such a dramatic change? Assuming these big changes were not completely "natural", or grassroots, etc., why were they pushed through so fast?

In short, WHAT exactly is the "agenda", if there is one? What is the "bigger picture" here?

These are some of the questions we should be asking, IMO.

JR

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
I just got to say if it's not about color, it's about gender... It doesn't matter what sex you are or what color you are, if you try to stand up for your rights and TPTB don't like it, THEY WILL TAKE YOU OUT! So for anyone to say they took MLK or Malcolm X out because of their color is just hilarious. Was Lincoln black? How about JFK? No? People on here have also said that white have raped, killed and enslaved people all through out history... Well how about in the Congo or Philippines? Was that the whites? Of course not. The reason you only hear about whites doing it is because most written history comes from white areas. Duh... Were the Pharaohs white? That's like thinking the Queen of England could be black. It won't happen. Just like you will never see a white person running an African tribe. But to put labels of race on things like, we are only excepting applications for Spanish speaking, you have to be a non-American to be considered for this position... and so on. What do you think would happen if I posted a job that said ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN APPLY/ARE EXCEPTED!!! Think about that next time before you call anyone racist...
LOL aww you might want to look into your Pharaohs idea and look up king tuts dna lol they found him to be from Europe based on his dna results. that pissed off a lot of black people and the Egyptians tried to hide the evidence but a guy watching the NatGeo channel knew what the results pointed to because he did it for a living.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I don't wonder, I know who the real bigots are.

But, what are you gonna do? Face it, whites are being outbred. And, with all the intermingling going on, in decades, there may not even be apparent visual differences, or at least a lot less of them.

I'll treat people based on their actions, not any other criteria.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I love the term the man.

I'm the man, you're the man, we're all the man.

Every single time you use a dirty dollar, you are in fact... The Man.

Yes I agree with you there Gaz judge upon actions, but until then they remain in the idiot containment tank.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I don't wonder, I know who the real bigots are.

But, what are you gonna do? Face it, whites are being outbred. And, with all the intermingling going on, in decades, there may not even be apparent visual differences, or at least a lot less of them.

I'll treat people based on their actions, not any other criteria.

(.......) Dear lord. Is this your life's philosophy? "There's nothing you can do about anything, so to hell with it". If that really describes how you feel, then I'm really, truly sorry to hear that.

Don't take this the wrong way, but understand that if it weren't for people like you, this problem that we speak of wouldn't exist to begin with.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
Don't take this the wrong way, but understand that if it weren't for people like you, this problem that we speak of wouldn't exist to begin with.

The problem that you speak of doesn't exist. At least not in the way that you are trying to make it out.

Is the way the system set up unfair to white at times? Sure and that is wrong but to say it hates whites is an exaggeration.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am not PC, but watch the freakin video first!
Flame ON!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm European American, and I think there is a definate bias and double standard against European Americans, in the media and government.
Today Oprah is having a show about the evil white racist skinheads, and how some have changed their minds after 25 years. That's all well and good, I think for many whites who have an interest in racism grow to not agree with it. But my concern is why it's always about the white racists, and never about the black racists.
You never see a TV show about the black racists, or any expose on the Nation of Islam or the New Black Planther Party, it's always about the honky racists, yet over 90% of inter-racial crime have a white victim, and if the Klan has a rally, it's lucky to get 50 supporters, yet Farrakhan has a Million Man March, and it's paraded on the news as something good.
I'm again white racism, but there is no equality, or reality when showing the world the mass numbers of black and hispanic racists and their active racist organizations.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

This thread has made me think about television.
This week I watched three cop-show re-runs (I think two CSI's and one Law and Order).
Mainly the approach to race was indeed formulaic.
US minority characters were first the suspects, and then it turns out they were innocent (or only partially guilty) and some white character was the true culprit.
The worst was one program where it turns out a blonde white girl was dealing heroin, and the black cop says to the parents at the end: "Your daughter is the most dangerous criminal of them all".
It seems almost like these programs must soften or deflect the statistical reality (not sure what that is in the US)?
The point is that white characters are guilty because of some inherent moral lack or character default, while other races are always motivated by poverty, discrimination and the gang milieu, which is itself blamed on white corruption.
Although there are exceptions in these series, that seems to be the formula.
I hope parents sit down with their kids and explain that this is not reality but ideology.
It's actually gotten to a point where a crime movie or episode has a US minority character as a suspect and we all shout from the first moment: "No it wasn't him"!

Here in SA, the anti-white rhetoric (based on distortions and fabrications) allows Zwelinzima Vavi - the leader of the Congress of South African Trade Unions (Cosatu) - to claim that black serial killers like Moses Sithole (found guilty of 38 murders and over 40 rapes) were created by colonialism, apartheid and companies like Anglo-American!
Ultimately such claims are also racist, in that they only allow blacks to be the product of outside influences, without any personal psychology or character. It fails to explain why not all blacks who suffered worse than Sithole became serial killers, or why Shaka Zulu wiped out over 20 rival tribes before colonialism.
Sure, people are people, but that's not how Hollywood portrays it.
www.politicsweb.co.za...
PS. When last did we see a black serial killer on screen?
edit on 13-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join