It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
For the last few months, I have been having episodes of "dejavu" daily. But it's not even dejavu really. Things will happen to me and I'll have a "memory" of the exact same thing happening to someone else. I seem to remember seeing other people in my past going through the exact same situations that I'm going through - Which really isn't that odd except that it's been happening everyday and I can't really remember who exactly I saw in the same situation.
But I just know that I've seen these things happen to someone else - it's really getting kind of eerie. I'm beginning to wonder if something is wrong with me.
I also have visions about people talking about me. I've never met some of these people, but I can see them talking about me. I have to admit I have an active imagination, but these visions are different...they're real.
Does anyone understand what I'm talking about? Does anyone have suggestions on what could be causing this phenomenon? is there a way to harness it?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... here you might find some more information.

However the thing you are describing is precognition. I aint to sure what exactly causes it, probally something to within the mind.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
[edit on 30-7-2004 by checkers]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
[edit on 2-8-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If you come across people that seem to know what your thinking or going through...thats part of the trick...it's what it does...the people may not even be aware what's working through them....don't let them intimidate you yet at the same time don't cause injury to anybody.

Interesting you should say that Zero Point - my boss just told me the other day that I need to be gentle with people who don't know what I know...but what is it?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Past life exeriences and past life personalities that you knew .... bumping into your life now? Could be.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
[edit on 2-8-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
(Joel 2:28-32 NKJV) "And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. [29] And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. [30] "And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. [31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. [32] And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As the LORD has said, Among the remnant whom the LORD calls.

[Edited on 5-9-2004 by checkers]

new topics

top topics

join