It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% PROOF! Obama "RESOLVES" That He Is Not Eligible To Be President! (Condemning Info!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Although I very much agree with the definition of natural born citizen as being ,
"born to two citizens and born on US soil" , I also believe that the time for action/ reaction to this condition has well expired.
This was once important pertaining to Obama but how so now?
Nothing will change, there will be too many more distractions and if the issue is pushed there will simply be another tragedy launched to add cover.
Trump is a fool.
The economy is the target now, the currency is the new goal, the new focus,not this old crap of a birth certificate.
I'd be looking at article 4 sections 3&4 to be the next lowprofile under the radar point of interest, there will need to be extreme changes made there to advance the agenda, not within a birth certificate issue,
Barry did his job,the NEXT president is going to be a real be-otch of a son of a be-otch.

edit on 30-4-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: clarity

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by jude11
Where will the fake BC get to? Nowhere. Give it up and concentrate on what is possible.

Either demand his resignation or failing that, DON'T vote him in again!

That's how to get rid of him.

IMO

Here's the issue... If this man is not eligible to be president, every signature he signed in that capacity is now null and void. So are his orders to attack Libya. It makes a difference.

And this vid shows that by resolution (ironically that he himself signed) he isn't president.

THIS is the reason it matters. I am not a birther. I post that in every one of my posts on the subject. I believe he is an American citizen. BUT, that video is compelling. I didn't know about that resolution. I'll have to do some research on this.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

Non-binding only means it cannot become a law, it is still an agreement and a resolution. It would be silly to have a law on the books that John Mccain can become President....think about it. Obama agreed to this,

It is not an agreement. It is merely an OPINION. Congress cannot pass a law on behalf of one man. Do you honestly believe Obama or any other Senator would declare this honorable war hero anything but a natural born citizen?

Go look at the roll call vote. Nevermind, there ain't one.

Simple resolutions are also used to express the sentiments of a single house

www.senate.gov...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I completely agree... Obama was born on US soil. Children born on US soil whose parents are BOTH from other countries are citizens of the US. Children born on U.S. soil automatically acquire American citizenship for life. The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees USA citizenship at birth to almost all individuals born in the U.S. or in U.S. jurisdictions.

That's nice and we can continue to ignore that Hawaii was an independent constitutional monarchy up until the US "annexation" in 1898. I'm not a law scholar but I believe that highly profitable business deal went against international laws.

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more.

You're grasping at straws. Are you saying that Hawaii isn't a State now? That's incredible man... really... I'm dumbfounded.... wow.... So... when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor they didn't actually attack the US? Really?

Dumbfounded? Yes, wow! I would like to see a photo of that, dumbfounded. I've never seen anyone dumbfounded. Well......... strike that, I witnessed the Bush presidency. Now I know how you must look!

I bet you look something like this:

All seriousness aside, by what law is Hawaii a state? International or US?

There are many reasons that the US overthrew the Hawaiian monarchy. There were the various business interests the most glaring one being exemplified by Sanford Dole being appointed governor of the Territory of Hawai`i. Yes, the "Dole" pineapple and sugar mogul. Imagine today if the US were to add Iraq as a "Territory" of the United States. What would you say to appointing hmmmm.... former head of Halliburton, former vice president Dick Cheney as governor of the Territory of Iraq? Do you think the rest of the world would stand for that? Of course this has been carried out unofficially under two presidents.

Pearl Harbor? Imagine if Japan had annexed islands in the Aleutians, Bermuda or the Caribbean one hundred ten years ago. Would the US have been at all threatened by that? Whereas the US has done that many times in the Pacific.

Read up a little my friend, this is a fascinating and ongoing discussion. You see there are Hawaiian people still seeking justice and their former independence through legal means. Here's one link:

The Overthrow of the Monarchy

From the article:

The queen was charged with misprision of treason -- having knowledge of treason and failing to report it--and was tried by a military commission. Her trial was held in the former throne room of the palace, where she had once greeted sovereigns and dignitaries from around the world. The prosecutors taunted, insulted and tried to humiliate her, but they never succeeded in destroying her dignity.

Found guilty, she was given the maximum sentence of five years imprisonment at hard labor and a $5,000 fine. It was not carried out, but she remained a prisoner in the palace.

On New Year's Day 1896, all the royalist prisoners were freed -- except Lili`uokalani. After eight months of imprisonment in the palace, she was allowed to return to her home, under house arrest. Not until late 1896 was her freedom restored.

She went to Washington, armed with documents signed by many Hawaiians asking President Cleveland to reinstate their queen. The president welcomed her warmly and she expressed her gratitude for his earlier efforts to restore her kingdom's independence. But it was now too late for him to be of further help.

His successor, William McKinley, sent the annexation treaty to the Senate.

Hawaiians submitted a petition to Congress with 29,000 signatures opposing annexation, and petitions to the Republic of Hawai`i, asking that annexation be put to a public vote. They were never permitted to vote on the issue.

Adding to the pro-annexation argument was the outbreak of the Spanish-American War in 1898, drawing attention to the Islands' strategic position in the Pacific.

Ultimately, the annexationists won, and Grover Cleveland wrote: "I am ashamed of the whole affair."

Most Hawaiians made nice for a few shekels and the promise of what amounted to slave labor and eventually minstrel shows with Don Ho. It was a repeat of the Native American deals. No one could blame them for acquiescing, life is short and TPTB carry "big sticks" as was well advertised during that time frame.

My interest in this historical outlook is this. Barry Obama is the only United States President to have such questions posed of his citizenship. Why is it that the Ford Foundation, the CIA and the shadow government in general did not have the foresight to anchor their creations' makeshift family in the Midwest, Chicago for instance, from the start? That would have proven much more convincing that this not so black man had actually lived the black urban experience. Sleeping in the pews of his wife's church for a couple years did sway some but they are now mostly hip to his phoniness. Not carrying through with campaign promises has that effect.

Would arriving in Chicago too early have made the Marxist connections too blatant as in Frank Marshall Davis and the Alinskyites? Was it that the international shenanigans would be less scrutinized in Hawaii, away from the mainland and MSM? And... he certainly was not the only "candidate" being groomed. They had a lot of plates spinning and I doubt any of the stories were perfect. As it turned out this one wasn't and it did not have to be, mission accomplished. I also have to think that they had no foresight, no one did, regarding the amount of available information and its dissemination that would be made possible by the Internet some 50+ years later.

Obamaiians are always delighted by Alex Jones and infowars. I seriously doubt you'll have anything better to do today now that the Bernancubus has (once again) publicly condemned the dollar. And so for what it's worth to you, enjoy:

Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

Have a nice weekend everyone!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by jude11
Where will the fake BC get to? Nowhere. Give it up and concentrate on what is possible.

Either demand his resignation or failing that, DON'T vote him in again!

That's how to get rid of him.

IMO

Here's the issue... If this man is not eligible to be president, every signature he signed in that capacity is now null and void. So are his orders to attack Libya. It makes a difference.

And this vid shows that by resolution (ironically that he himself signed) he isn't president.

THIS is the reason it matters. I am not a birther. I post that in every one of my posts on the subject. I believe he is an American citizen. BUT, that video is compelling. I didn't know about that resolution. I'll have to do some research on this.

/TOA

THIS is the reason I do not believe 99% of the birthers I come in contact with as they often express great interest in removing the man from office but all that other stuff is just semantic BS they are not interested in dealing with, like repealing everything he ever signed, etc. It is exactly this detail that is so lacking in the majority that undoes their excuses for pushing it to begin with.

Add a dash of salt, teaspooon of butter, and a claim to worship the constitution all while demanding to see someone else's private documents and you have a salty dish of goodness that is good to the last bite!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

No he wouldnt. He was born on US soil so the question of his parents does not even play into the equation.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Great job! You:

A: Didn't read the thread.
B: Didn't fact check the information provided.
C: Used the disinformation in this video to insult the other side and further perpetuate an ignorant myth.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Birth certificate....born here not born here...etc.....people ....Obama is president, is in office and is here to stay until the next election....and maybe he will get re-elected. Donald Trump is already on the campaign trail; either for himself or someone else.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

THIS is the reason it matters.
This idea that if found ineligible whatever Obama did as President would be “null and void” is absolutely unsupported in law.

If Obama was ever found to be ineligible, the doctrine of de facto officer would apply. Nothing would be “null and void.” Sorry birthers. That’s just another one of your fantasies, that is just that, a fantasy.

Ryder v. United States, at 180

The de facto officer doctrine confers validity upon acts performed by a person acting under the color of official title even though it is later discovered that the legality of that person’s appointment or election to office is deficient. Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425, 440 (1886).

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
reply to post by Annee

Really? So, by your definition, all of the anchor babies running around will someday be eligible to be president? All you have to do is sneak into America, which is real easy to do these days, pop out a kid, and BAM!! it's a natural born citizen and can someday be president. Wow. I did not know that. Thanks for enlightening me.

Absolutely!

That is the current law.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
I'm from the UK even I know the difference between the following:

1, Born in the US
AND
2. Born to US citizens

versus

1.Born in the US
OR
2. Born to US citizens.

I think some of you birthers need to understand the difference between the words "OR" and "AND". McCain failed 1 but passed 2. Obama passes 1 but fails 2. In either case both are eligible because of the key word "OR".

It's called the English language !

Hey UK, nice show there yesterday! Regarding english vs american language. Sometimes when I watch the BBC programs here I realize that I do not speak nor do I understand English LOL. Just the other day someone said something about knocking someone up. He meant he was going to go and knock on a door to see someone. Here in the US knocking someone up means getting them pregnant.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I agree it's like beating a dead horse at this point, but a few things on the bc stood out to me..

Obama was born in 1961 and it lists his fathers country of origin as Kenya, but it wasn't known as Kenya until 1963 as up until then it was known as British East Africa Protectorate.

From Wikipedia link

"The first direct elections for Africans to the Legislative Council took place in 1957. Despite British hopes of handing power to "moderate" African rivals, it was the Kenya African National Union (KANU) of Jomo Kenyatta that formed a government shortly before Kenya became independent on 12 December 1963, on the same day forming the first Constitution of Kenya."

Secondly, it lists the hospital where he was born as Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital, but that hospital was not known by that name until 1978, up until then it was called KauiKeolani Children's Hospital, here's the link

Strange right?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Twainfan

Unfortunatly your analogy could come true. BinLadin could have a child with an american mother born here in the us and if that child wanted to run for president he most certainly could. You forget about the whole election process? Upon finding out that his or her father was Osama bin Ladin no one would vote for them anyway! So yes could run for president but getting elected is unlikely.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Originally posted by AnneeNO - - neither parent needs to be a US citizen. Only you need to be born on US soil.

I am a bit unclear on US territories and military bases abroad. Because non-citizens are in the US military. If both parents in the military are non-citizens - - but their child is born on a US military base - - does that qualify the child as a natural born US citizen?

Nope. You're wrong, and you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Being born on US soil simply makes you a native born citizen. You're going to have to actually go and research Constitutional law and its founding before posting in this thread and looking like a complete fool.

Who's the fool here buddy? Being born on US soil makes you a citizen PERIOD! Does not matter one iota where your parents were born.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnocentBystander
reply to post by Hemisphere

Great job! You:

A: Didn't read the thread.
B: Didn't fact check the information provided.
C: Used the disinformation in this video to insult the other side and further perpetuate an ignorant myth.

It was a great job!

I:

A: Read the thread.
B: Don't care about you or what you apparently care about.
C: Insulted all sides as all sides are wrong. But yours, the bottom, especially so.
D: Did perpetuate the myth as Obama is mythical and nothing more.

That about covers it. Oh, my bad...

E: Kept an NWO apologist busy on ATS.

Oh happy day!

PS There will be a second round. You have nothing better to do, you're on their side but not their payroll. I'm prescient that way.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

edit on 30-4-2011 by Hemisphere because: Duplicate post. Not that it was not worthy.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Hmm

PP Simmions and a Big ass Red Cross Check

Southerner ( accent) Check !

Bible Thumping ,& Obama Birther Channel Check

BIBLICAL APOLOGETICS
ppsimmons's Channel

www.youtube.com...

Next they will be screaming MUSLIM!!!

ohh yeah this guy is saying that to!

My God HE was Raised BY Christian Grand parents!

BREAKING NEWS! - Is Barack Obama Really A Saudi / Muslim "Plant" in the White House?

(Newsweek)

Finding His Faith
So much has been made about Barack Obama's religion.
But what does he believe, and how did he arrive at those beliefs?

Source ; www.newsweek.com...

Born to a Christian-turned-secular mother and a Muslim-turned-atheist African father, Obama grew up living all across the world with plenty of spiritual influences, but without any particular religion. He is now a Christian, having been baptized in the early 1990s at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago. But rumors about Obama's religion persist. In the new NEWSWEEK Poll, 12 percent of voters incorrectly believe he's Muslim; more than a quarter believe he was raised in a Muslim home.

(CNN ) 1 hour ago from this Post!

Media helped inflate the birther story
By Tavis Smiley, Special to CNN
April 30, 2011 1:32 p.m. EDT
www.cnn.com...

edit on 30-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
Wait a minute....

If I read the US constitution:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

I interpret that to mean that you can be president if you are born in the US or become a citizen of the US.

So even if B.O. was born in Kenya, and became a US citizen, he is eligible to be President... right?
Here is how I see this happening. The issue we have is that when the Constitution was written, how many states were there? If one was born in a part of the US that was not yet a state, but became one later, would that person be eligible? What about slaves? And we still have the issue of his Mother being a US citizen. Who, if she was working for the government abroad (CIA) would make her offspring eligible as US citizens.

Tell you the truth, after reading the constitution, I dont see a problem with B.O.'s status as US President.

www.usconstitution.net...

LOL If I read this correctly or rather if I interpret this myself is says that you have to be a citizen at the time of the adoption of this constitution so anyone who was alive in 1776 is eligible but no one else is !

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by FoosM

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President
If I read this correctly or rather if I interpret this myself is says that you have to be a citizen at the time of the adoption of this constitution
Yes, that’s how it is interpreted. But if one were to do a strict interpretation of the natural born citizen clause, the last person eligible for office died centuries ago.

If you look at the clause, “[n]o person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President,” you can see that the second comma is making “at the time of the adoption of this Constitution” applicable to both “natural born citizen” and “citizen of the United States.”

It should have been crafted without the second comma, like this: “No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.”

That’s why I previously said the clause is a mess.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
I'm from the UK even I know the difference between the following:

1, Born in the US
AND
2. Born to US citizens

versus

1.Born in the US
OR
2. Born to US citizens.

I think some of you birthers need to understand the difference between the words "OR" and "AND". McCain failed 1 but passed 2. Obama passes 1 but fails 2. In either case both are eligible because of the key word "OR".

It's called the English language !

Nobody ever accused a birther of being literate.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join