It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

100% PROOF! Obama "RESOLVES" That He Is Not Eligible To Be President! (Condemning Info!)

page: 4
75
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by ericsnow
 


The guy in the video is a con artist.

For John McCain, there were two questions that had to be answered. BECAUSE HE WAS NOT BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL. If his parents were Mexican, and he was born on an overseas US military base, he would not be a natural born citizen.

Because he was not born on American soil, they had to look to the citizenship of his parents. Obama was born on US soil and is a citizen no matter what.

en.wikipedia.org...


Statute, by birth within U.S.

As of 2006, United States Federal law () defines ten categories of person who are United States citizens from birth. According to that law, the following acquire citizenship at birth:

* "a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof"
* "a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe" (see Indian Citizenship Act of 1924).
* "a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States"
* "a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person"



edit on 29-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)


How convenient that the law was made just 2 years before he became president. Passing a law like that under our noses means nothing to me. Its all a fraud. In other words, without intervening fraud, he would be ineligible.


Deebo
edit on 30-4-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse
 

Okay... I think this has gone on for a little too long. Birth Certificate Theorists and 9/11 Theorists are the same. You guys are way-way-way-way too obsessed with these issues. As a matter of observation and analysis, I do not think both groups show any characteristics associated with Conservatives, Republicans, Independents, and Democrats. If I had to categorize these two movements, I would associate them with some sort of anarchy and activist group.

Its time to let these issues drop folks. Obsessing over these issues is not healthy.

We need to move onto other more important issues.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beenupsince2007
Obviously we would never want to have someone in such a position of power that has ties to another country in which they could hold allegiance for at any point in time whether it's in the past, present or future.
You consider “having ties to another country” being born with dual citizenship, something completely outside the control or will of a person?


British and Colonial Law : In 1709, a statute declared that children born abroad of a natural-born' father and alien mother were natural-born subjects at the time of their birth. Meaning Barack Obama II had dual citizenship at the time of his birth.
You honestly believe a US citizen is rendered ineligible for office by automatic and involuntary operation of foreign law at birth? Really? Is that you are proposing? That foreign law trumps US citizenship law?

What’s stopping Iran from declaring everyone born in the United States an Iranian citizen? Let’s hope they don’t hear about this loophole huh?



Originally posted by clearmind
FACT NUMBER THREE....the writers agreed what a 'natraul born citizen' meant, which is 1) BOTH parents must be citizens of the u.s. AND 2) one must be born on u.s. soil.
No... they recognized McCain was born to two citizen parents and on a US military base, not that that’s the definition of natural born citizen.


FACT NUMBER FOUR...the u.s. governmant considers U.S. MILITARY BASES U.S. SOIL.
As I previously mentioned, US military bases abroad are not considered US soil for 14th Amendment purposes. So if you believe that definition of natural born citizen then John McCain is not a natural born citizen.

To find these facts you didn’t even had to do Google searches. The information was right here on this thread.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Obama will be the destructor of our futures. Open you eyes to the old phrophecie of Nostradamus....it states something along the lines of how the twin brothers will fall (9/11..which happened), and how the great leader will come to the third big war (which we are on the virge of) and infultrate from the inside out (being the anti christ)...all the signs are showing, global trekking with uprise of the people in Africa and the middle east, Korea and their nuclear threats, Obama's term happens to at the end of 2012, is it a coincidence? that the mayan calander ends also about the same time Obamas term ends , thats if he dont get re-elected, the phrophecies of 9/11 came tru and the next portion is playing out as we speak. Look at the crazy political mess over this guy...his father being a known Jihad activist, fake birth certificates, projecting everything seem so simply fixable, and easy, and simple....( guys like this i never trust...seems shady actually) let me not forget fema camps popping up left and right ( for marshall law when its in effect),why though? what are we not being told?.. Colored labels on your mail box's to label the kind of threat you are to the govt, the dollar being watered down to nothing, gold being regulated to where the average person cant purchase (silver is cheaper but projected to be worth more?? sounds like another skeme)...water supplies being stock piled and sold off to minimize our nations debt, (they call it blue gold) while the people here suffer the effects..ect ect ...it goes on and on....this guy Obama has serpent written all over him, reminds me of the snake from the beginning of time, from the story of Adam and Eve...FRONTING LIKE HES DOWN WITH US, BUT IS ACTUALLY WORKING AGAINST US, FRONT RUNNING OUT FOR SELF GRAND SKEMER! He was only elected because the people looked at him to be such a drastic change for the country, and ohhhhhh has he been!



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by ericsnow
 


The guy in the video is a con artist.

For John McCain, there were two questions that had to be answered. BECAUSE HE WAS NOT BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL. If his parents were Mexican, and he was born on an overseas US military base, he would not be a natural born citizen.

Because he was not born on American soil, they had to look to the citizenship of his parents. Obama was born on US soil and is a citizen no matter what.

en.wikipedia.org...


Statute, by birth within U.S.

As of 2006, United States Federal law () defines ten categories of person who are United States citizens from birth. According to that law, the following acquire citizenship at birth:

* "a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof"
* "a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe" (see Indian Citizenship Act of 1924).
* "a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States"
* "a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person"



edit on 29-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)


I completely agree... Obama was born on US soil. Children born on US soil whose parents are BOTH from other countries are citizens of the US. Children born on U.S. soil automatically acquire American citizenship for life. The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees USA citizenship at birth to almost all individuals born in the U.S. or in U.S. jurisdictions.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CODEPREZ
Obama will be the destructor of our futures. Open you eyes to the old phrophecie of Nostradamus....it states something along the lines of how the twin brothers will fall (9/11..which happened), and how the great leader will come to the third big war (which we are on the virge of) and infultrate from the inside out (being the anti christ)...all the signs are showing, global trekking with uprise of the people in Africa and the middle east, Korea and their nuclear threats, Obama's term happens to at the end of 2012, is it a coincidence? that the mayan calander ends also about the same time Obamas term ends , thats if he dont get re-elected, the phrophecies of 9/11 came tru and the next portion is playing out as we speak. Look at the crazy political mess over this guy...his father being a known Jihad activist, fake birth certificates, projecting everything seem so simply fixable, and easy, and simple....( guys like this i never trust...seems shady actually) let me not forget fema camps popping up left and right ( for marshall law when its in effect),why though? what are we not being told?.. Colored labels on your mail box's to label the kind of threat you are to the govt, the dollar being watered down to nothing, gold being regulated to where the average person cant purchase (silver is cheaper but projected to be worth more?? sounds like another skeme)...water supplies being stock piled and sold off to minimize our nations debt, (they call it blue gold) while the people here suffer the effects..ect ect ...it goes on and on....this guy Obama has serpent written all over him, reminds me of the snake from the beginning of time, from the story of Adam and Eve...FRONTING LIKE HES DOWN WITH US, BUT IS ACTUALLY WORKING AGAINST US, FRONT RUNNING OUT FOR SELF GRAND SKEMER! He was only elected because the people looked at him to be such a drastic change for the country, and ohhhhhh has he been!


Hahaha.... no.

Everyone knows that Prince William is the anti-christ. You can't be the anti-christ if everyone hates you, so it can't possibly be Obama... lol...



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CODEPREZ
Obama will be the destructor of our futures. Open you eyes to the old phrophecie of Nostradamus....it states something along the lines of how the twin brothers will fall (9/11..which happened), and how the great leader will come to the third big war (which we are on the virge of) and infultrate from the inside out (being the anti christ)...all the signs are showing, global trekking with uprise of the people in Africa and the middle east, Korea and their nuclear threats, Obama's term happens to at the end of 2012, is it a coincidence? that the mayan calander ends also about the same time Obamas term ends , thats if he dont get re-elected, the phrophecies of 9/11 came tru and the next portion is playing out as we speak. Look at the crazy political mess over this guy...his father being a known Jihad activist, fake birth certificates, projecting everything seem so simply fixable, and easy, and simple....( guys like this i never trust...seems shady actually) let me not forget fema camps popping up left and right ( for marshall law when its in effect),why though? what are we not being told?.. Colored labels on your mail box's to label the kind of threat you are to the govt, the dollar being watered down to nothing, gold being regulated to where the average person cant purchase (silver is cheaper but projected to be worth more?? sounds like another skeme)...water supplies being stock piled and sold off to minimize our nations debt, (they call it blue gold) while the people here suffer the effects..ect ect ...it goes on and on....this guy Obama has serpent written all over him, reminds me of the snake from the beginning of time, from the story of Adam and Eve...FRONTING LIKE HES DOWN WITH US, BUT IS ACTUALLY WORKING AGAINST US, FRONT RUNNING OUT FOR SELF GRAND SKEMER! He was only elected because the people looked at him to be such a drastic change for the country, and ohhhhhh has he been!

Now, I have heard everything.

Obama is only able to hold office for two terms. Once his terms are finally over, he can no longer come back. Its that simple. As a strategic political move, the Republicans should ride the 2012 election out. Let the man finish his final term, so that we will never-ever hear from him again. If he ends up losing the next election, he will have four years to regroup and run in 2014. Personally, I want the pain to stop sooner than later.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CODEPREZ
Obama will be the destructor of our futures. Open you eyes to the old phrophecie of Nostradamus....it states something along the lines of how the twin brothers will fall (9/11..which happened), and how the great leader will come to the third big war (which we are on the virge of) and infultrate from the inside out (being the anti christ)...all the signs are showing, global trekking with uprise of the people in Africa and the middle east, Korea and their nuclear threats, Obama's term happens to at the end of 2012, is it a coincidence? that the mayan calander ends also about the same time Obamas term ends , thats if he dont get re-elected, the phrophecies of 9/11 came tru and the next portion is playing out as we speak. Look at the crazy political mess over this guy...his father being a known Jihad activist, fake birth certificates, projecting everything seem so simply fixable, and easy, and simple....( guys like this i never trust...seems shady actually) let me not forget fema camps popping up left and right ( for marshall law when its in effect),why though? what are we not being told?.. Colored labels on your mail box's to label the kind of threat you are to the govt, the dollar being watered down to nothing, gold being regulated to where the average person cant purchase (silver is cheaper but projected to be worth more?? sounds like another skeme)...water supplies being stock piled and sold off to minimize our nations debt, (they call it blue gold) while the people here suffer the effects..ect ect ...it goes on and on....this guy Obama has serpent written all over him, reminds me of the snake from the beginning of time, from the story of Adam and Eve...FRONTING LIKE HES DOWN WITH US, BUT IS ACTUALLY WORKING AGAINST US, FRONT RUNNING OUT FOR SELF GRAND SKEMER! He was only elected because the people looked at him to be such a drastic change for the country, and ohhhhhh has he been!


The "antichrist" according to Nostradamus, is known as "Mabus". Obama IS closer than "Bush"...but still not.
All the prophecy believers will have an easier time stretching Mabus into OBAMA than into "BUSH", like the last time.

Wonder if with will fit Ron Paul too. Mabus. I mean, Maybe.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse
 

Okay... I think this has gone on for a little too long. Birth Certificate Theorists and 9/11 Theorists are the same. You guys are way-way-way-way too obsessed with these issues. As a matter of observation and analysis, I do not think both groups show any characteristics associated with Conservatives, Republicans, Independents, and Democrats. If I had to categorize these two movements, I would associate them with some sort of anarchy and activist group.

Its time to let these issues drop folks. Obsessing over these issues is not healthy.

We need to move onto other more important issues.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)


How fond and foolish of you.
Don't you know that all this comes back to bite us?
The worldwide political and power bases are intrinsically corrupt and
there is now no accountability whatsoever, the media being completely owned and directed.
All of these deceptions are contrived and interconnected.
You take the Blue Pill or You take the Red Pill.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ok , I have changed my mind. I have to agree with the Birthers on one point:

The document they are looking for does NOT exist.

Because Birthers are, in truth, looking for:

The Magical Parchment covered in Alchemical Symbols of the most ancient and esoteric nature,
written with a pen dipped into the blood of Malcolm X,
that when it is waved above a Black Mans head - turns him White.

Sorry dudes, I think all they have is a plain ol' B.C. from Hawaii.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
Before the Constitution the closest reference we have to Natural Born Citizen is from the legal treatise “the Law of Nations,” written by Emerich de Vattel in 1758. In book one chapter 19,
You left out the detail that Vattel’s treatise was written in French and the words he used were ‘naturels’ (naturals) and ‘indigenes’ (natives). And that the first English translation that contained the term ‘natural born citizens’ showed up 10 years after the Constitution’s adoption.

But taking your English translation and definition, namely that “the natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens,” we reach the conclusion that (1) children of US servicemen and women born abroad can never be President and (2) the children of naturalized immigrants born in the United States can.

Do you stand by the implications of your definition?



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse
 


You call that 100% proof? Let me guess, you must have graduated as the proud "Valedictorian" of the Orly Taitz University of Constitutional Law, am I right? Or, maybe when ya'll said that you wanted to take your country back, you meant back to 1790?

I guess you would also agree to limiting citizenship to "free white persons" of "good moral character" as well?

en.wikipedia.org...-0



The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were "free white persons" of "good moral character". It thus left out indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and later Asians. While women were included in the act, the right of citizenship did "not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States...." Citizenship was inherited exclusively through the father. This was the only statute that ever purported to grant the status of natural born citizen.[1] [2]



FYI, Breaking News; Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution is adopted on July 9, 1868.

en.wikipedia.org...-0



The fourteenth amendment in 1868 granted citizenship to people born within the United States (excluding non-taxed Indians who were granted citizenship in the 1920s) regardless of their parents' race, citizenship, or place of birth. The 1898 Supreme Court court decision in United States v. Wong Kim Ark grants citizenship to a U.S. American born child of Chinese parents, extending citizenship to Asians born in the U.S.
The Act of 1790 was superseded by the Naturalization Act of 1795, which extended the residence requirement to five years. The Naturalization Act of 1870 extended citizenship to people of African descent who were born in the United States. The 1952 naturalization act prohibits racial and gender discrimination in naturalization.[3]


The only thing that this video proves with 100% certainty is the fact that "Birthers" are 100% gullible.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse
 


That's a great little video and post. You're gonna catch some hell from the kool-aid crowd. But you knew that and what else do they have to do? List his presidential accomplishments? Then what would they do for next 23 hours and 59 minutes?



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I completely agree... Obama was born on US soil. Children born on US soil whose parents are BOTH from other countries are citizens of the US. Children born on U.S. soil automatically acquire American citizenship for life. The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees USA citizenship at birth to almost all individuals born in the U.S. or in U.S. jurisdictions.


That's nice and we can continue to ignore that Hawaii was an independent constitutional monarchy up until the US "annexation" in 1898. I'm not a law scholar but I believe that highly profitable business deal went against international laws.




Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm from the UK even I know the difference between the following:

1, Born in the US
AND
2. Born to US citizens

versus

1.Born in the US
OR
2. Born to US citizens.

I think some of you birthers need to understand the difference between the words "OR" and "AND". McCain failed 1 but passed 2. Obama passes 1 but fails 2. In either case both are eligible because of the key word "OR".

It's called the English language !



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
That's nice and we can continue to ignore that Hawaii was an independent constitutional monarchy up until the US "annexation" in 1898.


Now a birther thinks Obama was born before 1898....

They just get sillier and sillier!



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I completely agree... Obama was born on US soil. Children born on US soil whose parents are BOTH from other countries are citizens of the US. Children born on U.S. soil automatically acquire American citizenship for life. The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees USA citizenship at birth to almost all individuals born in the U.S. or in U.S. jurisdictions.


That's nice and we can continue to ignore that Hawaii was an independent constitutional monarchy up until the US "annexation" in 1898. I'm not a law scholar but I believe that highly profitable business deal went against international laws.




Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more.


You're grasping at straws. Are you saying that Hawaii isn't a State now? That's incredible man... really... I'm dumbfounded.... wow.... So... when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor they didn't actually attack the US? Really?



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Originally posted by jam321
Correct me if I am wrong.

But wasn't senate resolution 511 NONBINDING?

That means Congress never passed a law defining what a natural born American is.

Looks like 100% is headed toward 0% proof.


en.wikipedia.org...


The resolution means nothing, the Constitution states that both parents must be U.S. citizens, and Obama's father was a Kenyan, a british protectorate at the time, there Obama's father was British, and not a U.S. citizen.

Do your damn homework!


do your homework?! where does the constitution state that both parents of the president have to be U.S. citizens? I'll do the homework for you; NO WHERE. it's not in there. go read it. you can read, no? there is no clear language stating both parents must be US citizens. you are either ignorant, or attempting to spread lies and disinformation. if one of your parents is a U.S. citizen, then you are a U.S. citizen and eligible for the office of presidency. it's really quite simple.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
While this issue continues to be argued back and forth, when we start seeing hyper inflation, sky rocketing gas prices and the U.S. economy (and the world) crashes, is the end is this argument worth continuing? It's not like Obama's policies are the only ones putting this country in dire straights.

This argument is nothing but the election spoils of conservatives and other people who didn't want Obama to win the election. I also believe some people can't stand the idea of having a black president. If you're this upset over his policies, where was the outrage over Bush's policies? Where was the outrage over the illegal war in Iraq that we have spent billions of dollars a day on. Where was the outrage before the election? I'm sure both the republican parties and the Clinton's would have made this a major issue during the election.

When all is said and done, is this really worth it? We're all on the Titanic right now, and our short sighted and incompetent congress and the "political party waving" people of this country are ignoring the inevitable. Instead of organizing and working together to try to save this country, we are complaining about something that will never see the light of day while Obama is still in office. It's just beating a dead horse.

Here's a thought...instead of demanding a birth certificate, why don't we demand an end to these wars, cutting our outrageous military budget, stopping the billions of foreign aid, demand term limits and reduction in outrageous pensions and benefits our elected officials receive, demand the end to the party system, stop corporate bail outs and tax breaks for the elite, etc, etc....



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Originally posted by civilchallenger
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse
 


The video very obviously proves nothing, since it offers no reason for me to believe the citizenship of Obama's parents at the time of his birth were anything but US citizenship. So, when did Obama's dad become a citizen?



Thank you, you nailed it !

Obama's dad was a kenyan, and at the time a British Protectorate, therefore, Obama's dad was british, therefore, Obama is ineligible to be the president of the U.S.

Thanks for posting.


And thank you for the futile attempt at an answer. So, again, when did Obama's dad become a US citizen?

CLEARLY you don't know Jack unless you know what the citizenship status of Obama's dad was at the time of birth. How so many people can go on in oblivious ignorance is a mystery to me. FACT: you are don't know about the issue unless you know the citizenship status of Obama's dad at the time of his birth. If, at the time of Obama's birth, his parents were US citizens, then the OPs got nuthin'. So, maybe people should deal with that question rather than writing assumptions and tirades.
edit on 30-4-2011 by civilchallenger because: toned down




top topics



 
75
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join