It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I´m gonna leave now! Travel, survival, spirituality and community...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The road to wisdom is rife with stupid things.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Good luck for committing a hippy life

Joke aside......write a page or two journal each day.....post them here after you finish your trip.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

Freedom of speech is (for instance) an amendment to the Constitution of the United States, ATS is not that society. ATS has it's own constitution which is also known as the T&C's and.....

it says nothing about the freedom of speech!!!

I wish people would learn the difference......

No freedom of speech on ATS, we all agreed.

Peace

Edit to add:

24) Right of Community Management. This is a privately owned discussion board community. TAN reserves the right to take action against any member, or member Posting, which is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption, represents behavior contrary to community building, or in cases where the content is contrary to the core ideals of the Websites. This action may include removal of your Posting and/or complete banning of your username and IP address.

edit on 29-4-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by moogins

Freedom of speech is (for instance) an amendment to the Constitution of the United States, ATS is not that society. ATS has it's own constitution which is also known as the T&C's and.....

it says nothing about the freedom of speech!!!

I wish people would learn the difference......

No freedom of speech on ATS, we all agreed.

Peace

Edit to add:

24) Right of Community Management. This is a privately owned discussion board community. TAN reserves the right to take action against any member, or member Posting, which is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption, represents behavior contrary to community building, or in cases where the content is contrary to the core ideals of the Websites. This action may include removal of your Posting and/or complete banning of your username and IP address.

edit on 29-4-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

Yeah, i´ve seen it actually!
Really mods what was off topic in my post?
Thats really stupid to me at least!
First time this happened to me since my germany is a fraud thread!!!
Crazy folks in here...

To those that think this is a stupid idea and think we will live of the land or try to "rob" our neighbours country:
We have quite a clue what we will do there! We are few people with alot of handy skillz and will work for our money. And also we will only take land where we pay for...
Really do you think we are such idiots that did that before and failed?
really...
I´ve been on a worldtrip for two years from 2005 to 07 and visited alot of communities, but i´ve also seen all the bad sides of them. So i am/we ars quite far experienced with it and won´t do the same errors again!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
reply to post by JimIrie

So you plan to renounce your citizenship? You do know they will come looking for you if you don't check back in every once in awhile otherwise..

My citizenship runs out with the legality of my "Personalausweis" on 18/6/011...
I won´t renew it and will be a free human without having created a natural person for the "BRD GmbH"!!!
No they won´t come looking for me as i am out of their system and refuse to renew my natural person!
But i am on the right side of law with the human rights in my back!
Just google a bit about freeman on the land! You will be amazed!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
you guys only may think,
there is a unknown member on ats that started a thread to leave society!
But what you don´t know is that i prepared for this my whole life long!
I have sooo much knowlege about any type of living sustainable i could build up a new world with it, BUT so many are caught in their own illusions, i never could help...
Well i don´t want to argue about all this...
I know what i know and i know that even i would have enough skillz to do it, but i am not alone on my way!
There are so many following! It´s incredible!
Few month later i wouldn´t have done this without my girl but now...
so many ... so many...!

They all seem to fit into the second last hopi prophecy... ha

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
you guys only may think,
there is a unknown member on ats that started a thread to leave society!
But what you don´t know is that i prepared for this my whole life long!
I have sooo much knowlege about any type of living sustainable i could build up a new world with it, BUT so many are caught in their own illusions, i never could help...
Well i don´t want to argue about all this...
I know what i know and i know that even i would have enough skillz to do it, but i am not alone on my way!
There are so many following! It´s incredible!
Few month later i wouldn´t have done this without my girl but now...
so many ... so many...!

They all seem to fit into the second last hopi prophecy... ha

Well then, If we can't talk since into you, And this is your goal out of life.. Who am I.. Or anyone else for that matter to hold you back? .. I guess in the end the decision is truly yours to make..

I only hope you make the right one, And only YOU will know if it is the right decision..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
Well then, If we can't talk since into you, And this is your goal out of life.. Who am I.. Or anyone else for that matter to hold you back? .. I guess in the end the decision is truly yours to make..

I only hope you make the right one, And only YOU will know if it is the right decision..

Second that!!

cynicism vs idealism..........

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Is he gone yet?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I give you props op. I'm planning on doing the wwoof thing over in Nepal next spring to gain experience with farming and live closer to nature. Why not do it while you are still young.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
its not i don't support you i do... just stop... and think........................ and think........................ and think........................ what are you going to do out there?
do you know the dangers?
mother nature might burn you
are you prepare for a emergency escape?
do you know how and what to do?
have you considered the who what where when why and how?
just stop... and think........................ and think........................ and think........................ oh one more thing just stop... and think........................ and think........................ and think........................

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from
being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be
lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is
too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

I am with you dude. I can feel the calling myself and have for a few years now. It's time for the longhairs to unite with the Hopi. The warriors of the rainbow are here in this generation and there are only so many of us that have heard the calling. Those who have not felt it will continue to shop and Wal-mart and scold those of us who know better, they will call us crazy because in their minds they cannot see living without modern luxuries. They have not heard nature's call home as we have within our souls. As much as I love Hot Water and Electricity, there is no dependability in modern society's way. Nature provides every necessity. Society provides only fallible luxuries. When their stock market is crashing and their dollars are worthless and their system bankrupt, when they realize that money cannot be eaten, then they will understand why we did what we are doing. We cannot expect them to understand until their beloved system fails them. By then it is too late for them. I'm sure I'll see you out there buddy. =)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
No im not gone, but in very intensive preparations...
I camped a few days outside the city to get my equipment ready.
Also i am planning the Bilderberg trip. So i am not very often home and online...

c u ...

edit on 5-5-2011 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

So when do you plan to leave..?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I will drive to the bilderberg meeting in St.Moritz, switzerland that is held from the 6/9/11 to 6/12/11 a few days earlier to get some action ready.
This will be my starting point.
From there i will drive down to Beneficio to meet the others that want to do this with me.
And then everything is open for input by the others...
I think we will go into the Alpujarra region of the Sierra Nevada, Spain and build up some houses, huts, treehouse or make a cave habitable, a nice garden and produce things to sell on markets...
We´ll see what the future brings...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join