It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I´m gonna leave now! Travel, survival, spirituality and community...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I´m gonna leave society and all this crappy stuff in about three weeks!
I have enough of this stupid society and your bull# mind state!
What the holy f#*k are you all doing here? Do you want a world in harmony and balance with nature or do you want to f#*k the # up in here, NOW?
Since my early childhood i understood that your way of living and thinking is way beyond natural behavior! You have been duped at the very first age of this civilisatory timeline we share now! But enough is enough! I won´t participate anymore! I will live a natural life with gaya instead of working against her...I am ready with you dumb*ss pseudo natural humans...
Come one! This are the last days! Decide or die!

I am one of the one that will let the second last hopi prophecies will be true!

8: "Young men with long hairs will come back to nature and live in tribes like we do..."

Allright i let my frustration out, tho lets see into future what comes for me:

I will drive by a self built boat through europe to fund a new alternative community.
There are a few spirits doing the same with me...
You can do the same and join us at the way...
We will drive from the german lake " Bodensee" through the "Rhine" to the french channels into the "Rhone" down to south spain along the mediterrean coast.
When in Nerja we will travel along the Sierra Nevada and will visit Beneficio a fourty years old community and then we will search for a nice place in the Alpuharras to fund a new society for our own...
It will be an open source project so everyone with some skills and the right, natural intensions is invited to join it...
I just started a blog for my personal travel so you can join in an see where we are and maybe come with us....

www.jimiriestravellog.blogspot.com

Would be fun if fifty boats are doing the same way...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim
edit on 29-4-2011 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
See you in about 3 months mate!

IRM

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I will still be here to welcome you back my friend! Assuming you don't wind up in Guantanamo Bay, Or worse..

Good luck on your adventure!

EDIT TO ADD: I'm not one to break people's spirit, or pride.. But this plan is just well.. STUPID at best.. But i wish you luck if you do go through with it..

Just remember there is a lot to consider before leaving society and "disappearing without a trace"..
edit on 29-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
See you in about 3 months mate!

IRM

What do you mean? that i will be back in three month or that you will be joining?

For me the trip is very real! I will do it even if nobody will cooperate...

Originally posted by TechVampyre
I will still be here to welcome you back my friend! Assuming you don't wind up in Guantanamo Bay, Or worse..

Good luck on your adventure!

Why should i land in G-bay? because i protest at Bilderberg meeting? or ´cause i do the very right thing, what every human on earth should do? We need a gandhi like revolution not the pseudo RAF/Al CIADA/Lybia/EGypt/Syria-Type stuff...! So live natural and free yourself from the imperialistic bonds!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The time is now, the place is here....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

EDIT TO ADD: I'm not one to break people's spirit, or pride.. But this plan is just well.. STUPID at best.. But i wish you luck if you do go through with it..

Just remember there is a lot to consider before leaving society and "disappearing without a trace"..
edit on 29-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Well, i am 25. I am a long time survivalist!
I am a musican and artist in many subjects.
I have done a worldtravel by backpack from 2005 to 07 by my own...
I plan this trip since a very long time and got more than i need to do it...

So THIS WILL NOT BE STUPID IDEA!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Why should i land in G-bay? because i protest at Bilderberg meeting? or ´cause i do the very right thing, what every human on earth should do? We need a gandhi like revolution not the pseudo RAF/Al CIADA/Lybia/EGypt/Syria-Type stuff...! So live natural and free yourself from the imperialistic bonds!!!!

Tsk..Tsk.. It's not that i don't agree with you, But you do realize that there are eyes everywhere.. Especially conspiracy websites such as this..

And you my friend are sounding pretty anti-american to me, And on that note.. Some of your "statements & claims" sound suspicious to prying eyes..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

25? you still have a whole life time ahead of you to consider this.. Save it, It's could to have something to hold onto..

For now Enjoy life, Live life, Experience life.. Don't throw it all away on a whim.. Trust me, It could either be the best thing you ever do, Or the worse thing you will ever do, I'm not going to judge you based on your decision, I'm just telling you the reality's of it..

You are only 25, You have a entire life.. use your youth wise my friend..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I can see the headlines now, " Man leaves civilization, found dead in forest". Are you sure you have the skills to live off the land or are you just going off-grid? Please make sure you have all the necessary skills before testing them in a life or death situation.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

wow i'm doing the same thing, I am currently selling all my things and i will leave my apartment, I'll just keep my computer and I'll go around the world ... my journey will begin in June by the African continent

great initiative you did the good choice good luck i will follow your blog, ... I go to meet my brother and sister around the world

good look

peace

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Tsk..Tsk.. It's not that i don't agree with you, But you do realize that there are eyes everywhere.. Especially conspiracy websites such as this..

And you my friend are sounding pretty anti-american to me, And on that note.. Some of your "statements & claims" sound suspicious to prying eyes..

I am no american, but from the first colony of US... And? WTF! I´m out! Understand? I don´t play their games anymore and will do my own thing as a free human on a free world referring to the human rights!
I know that there are many stupid societys and IA´s watching this side but really... what will they do? He? They won´t do anything until i wpould plan to bomb them into the ionosphere... you know i am no threat to them as a single person or even as a small group. But it would be dangerous if we get a movement and all the sheople start to wake up and do the same... But...
I think i don´t have to go on...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
[quoted off-topic comments removed]

Actually.. moogins comment is valid. I was thinking the same thing myself to be honest. If you're a man of your word.. a man of high integrity, this will indeed be your last thread. It seems rather logical to me.

IRM

edit on 4/29/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
I can see the headlines now, " Man leaves civilization, found dead in forest". Are you sure you have the skills to live off the land or are you just going off-grid? Please make sure you have all the necessary skills before testing them in a life or death situation.

I´ve seen "into the wild"... Hahaha! yeah i know but really, to give you a safe heart... yes i did! I am in for survivalism since i was into the survival stuff from mickey mouse in my early childhood (started reading with four) and since i am travelling through the world. I am quite advanced with this and lived a good piece of my live as an outlaw! I know of the dangers and am quite "outfitted" with everything i need...
edit on 29-4-2011 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by JimIrie

25? you still have a whole life time ahead of you to consider this.. Save it, It's could to have something to hold onto..

For now Enjoy life, Live life, Experience life.. Don't throw it all away on a whim.. Trust me, It could either be the best thing you ever do, Or the worse thing you will ever do, I'm not going to judge you based on your decision, I'm just telling you the reality's of it..

You are only 25, You have a entire life.. use your youth wise my friend..

Have a read into my thread series!...

I do, i do!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

[quoted off-topic comments removed]

Actually.. moogins comment is valid. I was thinking the same thing myself to be honest. If you're a man of your word.. a man of high integrity, this will indeed be your last thread. It seems rather logical to me.

IRM

If this will be my last thread is questionable...

I just wanted to inform the ATS community about my leaving.
I have made a quite alot of stuff in the last time here and could help alot of fellow members in their spiritual development. So why should this be my last thread if i could help more people to come/get back to the light?
I feel this is my purpose if in this electronic made universe or in the materialistic world or in the astral? It is the same... I do what i can do...
If you look into my profile and read my threads you will see what kind of person i am.
I am much stronger than many out there!
I´ll do everything for my survival! And everything for YOUR Spiritual Revolution! For the sake of humanity but more for the sake of mother earth!

edit on 4/29/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

So you plan to renounce your citizenship? You do know they will come looking for you if you don't check back in every once in awhile otherwise..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am afraid I am unable to read your blog, as your spelling is atrocious and hurts my eyes.
Good luck with your utopian dream.
Buh-bye now
edit on 29-4-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

That's a great plan and I wish you the best of luck.

I am not questioning your survival skills but in your plans did you factor in the possibility that Spain (and especially Andalusia) might have some policy regarding non-Spanish people residing on their land without permission, exhausting their resources and refusing to integrate??

Stupid societies, with their stupid rules.........

Maybe Antarctica has a more flexible policy about foreigners settling and renouncing society.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join