It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Life In Space - video series part 1

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander
reply to post by juleol

Hello ,

Sorry but you are only copying what others are saying. When you would know something about photography of objects in space than you would also know that:

You cannot make SPIRAL SHAPED objects from stars with a long exposure time. The objects would become a line, stripe, a blurred dot but never ever TRIANGLE shape, spiral shape, or with more than 1 angle. Skylab III circled around the earth so any stars with long exposure / shutter time would have become CURVED lines.

Earth is way to near that a very long shutter time is required. You use long shutter times for planets and objects far away. Besides that, the spacestation that took the pictures moved around the earth with an incredible speed. With too long shutter time also earth would have become blurred, but earth is still clear, how do you explain that?

Oh and you can also explain this one as well I guess?

Greetz,

Sander
edit on 30-4-2011 by 1967sander because: (no reason given)

I didnt read the other responses before i said that, so that gives that explanation even more credibility.
And the shape of the so called objects depends on how the camera source moves relative to those light points.
And nope, i cannot explain that picture of the triangle one. My comment was only about what i can debunk which is the UFO fleet. I have no idea what those other objects are.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Well, very nice work and very interesting videos. I don't know if I believe you, but I already think we are probably being visited so that's irrelevant, in any case I'm not going to argue about it.

I did notice some similarity between this object and 1952 Washington DC objects, they almost look like the same thing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac721c5325bb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/499b33a31539.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 30-4-2011 by RSF77 because: the 1952 image

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I will do some enhancements on this ufo fleet and let's see if they really are the same objects as the ones that I found over the polar light.

Will take some time though.

Till later,

Greetz,

Sander

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Nice, I would be looking at all these images, but my computer is absolute trash.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

I hope NASA pays you well.

With NASA's current lack of funding I highly doubt they have a vast team of disinfo agents on their payroll dispached to quash every obscure post made by anonymous individuals on conspiracy websites.

well, the black budget money takes over where nasa funding left off...

UFO related things are still top secret and they always have plenty of money to deal with their disinformation campaign for that, which, sadly is still ongoing..

These people like to think they know everything going on, so you can be sure they catalogue and see every post on every blog on the internet for anything useful, or threatening to their programs.

OP: nice job on finding these anomalies

They do not look like any sort of film error or camera error.. They look like they are actual objects that the camera took a picture of, imagine that, wheed

edit on 1-5-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I made a quick enhancement. As the quality of the picture was low I had to increase resolution by a factor 4.

Further enhancements:

1 - auto contrast / balanced lighting
2 - improved mask
3 - jpeg artefact analysis and removal
4 - fixed motion blur by 7 pixels at angle 90 degrees
5 - refocus factor 4
6 - selective removal of blur around objects
7 - object contrast to background
8 - emphasis on colour / removal of colour defects
9 - selective detail enhancement with centre focus
10 - selective edges

These UFO have a different shape than the one you posted and the ones I found.

I will make a video in a short while in which I will show you and everyone, step by step in live mode how I work.
This way I will show everyone proof that my videos are NO fakes. That the only thing you need for doing the kind of enhancements I make is ... good software, a lot of patience and of course SKILL.

Greetz,

Sander

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yes I see now, I've read the newspapers about how they were saucer shaped, but I figured maybe they had just gone with the "flying saucer" word back then even though they appear to be barbells in that picture. With your enhancements you can see that they are actually saucers and just brighter (or more reflective for some reason?) along the outside edges and in certain parts, does this look and sound right to you?

This is interesting because I believe 100% this picture legitimately shows advanced craft.

Your pic embedded for viewing ease:

edit on 1-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Because of the increasing the size of these objects (zoom) the pixels around the objects are also affected. By reducing contrast and putting emphasis on the objects, I could remove most of the distrubing aura but not all.
In my view these objects are not saucer shape. They more look like balls of bundled energy. Each UFO consist of two balls of energy and they are kept together in some kind of "plasma" shield?

Difficult to determine their true shape. If only someone could get hold of the original photo, that would help.

Greetz,

Sander

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hmm, to me it looks like a ring of lights around a solid object (which is dark in the enhancement, why I think it might just be a reflection of light instead of something emitting light, but who knows). Especially the second closest one to the left of the capitol building, which I assume is the farthest one to the right on your enhanced image?

I wouldn't think they are plasma, because in the original photos they look so much like metallic objects. If they are solid objects with a ring of more reflective material or shape around the outside, it appears they are all at offset angles to each other instead of aligned along the same plane.

I think the photo I posted was a scan of the paper, but I could be wrong. There is no UFOfox like carfox for automobiles so I can't be sure. They could be some kind of plasma for all I know too.
edit on 1-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join