It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Life In Space - video series part 1

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi there,

Today I will kick off a new series of video called: Alien Life In Space.

How dark is space. Well it depends on where you look. When we look up from earth in the night, space appears dark. We see stars, the planets, sometimes satellites and even ... UFO, but what we do not see is a magical and colourful ocean of life.

Till today!

What I am about to show you will raise questions in the community and that's exactly what I try to achieve. The enhancements have been made with utmost care. None of the objects has been deliberately altered. You can verify that they are genuine and even reproduce them yourselves with some good software. Give it a try! It's fun to do! I will only show you the most colourful ones so you can imagine how many there really are in space. I found these objects on NASA photographs near earth, above the moon and even deeper into space. I have about sixty thousand images so there's a lot more in the pipeline. The one image that will definitely shock you,. AS11-36-5417, is near the end of the video.

Furthermore I will NOT tell you the names of the websites where I found them. You can Google for them: (this is done to prevent that the originals will be removed / replaced).

We start with film roll: Apollo 11 -- 36

Photo numbers:
AS11-36-5317
AS11-36-5319
AS11-36-5321
AS11-36-5354
AS11-36-5417
AS11-36-5427

I hope you enjoy watching part 1 of this video series and let me hear your thoughts.
Even if you should have a different opinion about what we see here: let's hear it.

If you like what I make than feel free to use it. Just do not change it in anyway!
More to come soon!

Greetz,

Sander
edit on 29-4-2011 by 1967sander because: video added

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Very nice footage and please continue your work. They sure look nothing like humans could´ve build or send up to space. The last image looks really weird.

Is that footage who wasn´t completely altered by NASA or did they just a sloppy job covering all up?

S&F for the well presented footage. No intro or crappy music. Awesome job!

edit on 29-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

As far as I know no one ever paid attention to the "blackness" of space. Many of the objects I found are too far way to be visible for the human eye. You really need good software to zoom in and normal editing programmes and standard software create a lot of side effects, artefacts and blur. Did NASA do a sloppy cover up? No, my guess is that they did not see it themselves either or did not find worth to edit.

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Sorry, sir.

Everyday, common photographic image flaws. Whether due to lens anomalies, internal camera contributions (reflections) or even the possible flaws in the film itself......the layers of "grains" in the emulsion on the negative film having minor imperfections in their distribution and evenness....

....result? A rather simple case of pareidolia

I rather suspect you have been told this, before? Unfortunately, it is a psychological fact that a person's wishes and hopes and desires can, quite often, over-ride their normal sense of logic and reason.....

Perhaps, some educational and technical info on Color Negative Film?

Additionally, it should bear repeating, the environment in space, absent the protective atmosphere of the Earth, can permit many more random cosmic ray impinges on the film, as well. Each particle passing through the matter comprising the objects will usually have no effect, but every so often they WILL interact with molecules in the object's matrix.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

17,000 posts =) Who are you working for?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It sounds like you are just jelly of his anoms.

*Starred and Flug OP.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

It sounds like you are just jelly of his anoms.

*Starred and Flug OP.

Yes he posted the same stupid explanation in another thread of the OP. I really wish people like him would just shut up and never comment on those threads.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

.... jelly of his anoms....

Are you having a stroke? What language is that?

No....not "jellin'"......I am just tired.....so very, very tired....of ATS becoming a repository for Bravo Sierra, and delusion....and easily refuted nonsense....

......that's what a site like "GLP" is for......

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

.... jelly of his anoms....

Are you having a stroke? What language is that?

No....not "jellin'"......I am just tired.....so very, very tired....of ATS becoming a repository for Bravo Sierra, and delusion....and easily refuted nonsense....

......that's what a site like "GLP" is for......

I hope NASA pays you well.
Mor eand more videos popping up of NASA altering images how do you explain that oh guy who has all the answers and infinite wisdom? Lunacognita made some very interesting videos too. NASA blacked out the whole horizon on the moon on some images why would they have to do that?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Hello everyone,

Just do not pay attention to people like Weedwhacker. These "debunkers" are not worth your or my time.

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I hope NASA pays you well.

With NASA's current lack of funding I highly doubt they have a vast team of disinfo agents on their payroll dispached to quash every obscure post made by anonymous individuals on conspiracy websites.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The last two actually kind of look like the product of a photoshop tool, the "clouds". Interesting video though and nice work.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

First of all, my post is not obscure, second I am everything but an anonymous poster and third, am I really on a conspiracy website? Gosh ....

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

All I can say is this: get the pictures yourself, take your photoshop and see what you can make of it.

Wanna bet that we see the same thing? (photoshop may be less detailed though).

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander
reply to post by draknoir2

First of all, my post is not obscure, second I am everything but an anonymous poster and third, am I really on a conspiracy website? Gosh ....

Greetz,

Sander

Sorry. They paid me to say that.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
1967 was a pretty long time ago. I think the OP is full of wisdom. I enjoyed the video so i s+f

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

He just likes to discredit stuff because he is a shill. I have seen this guy come onto a number of threads pointing out the errors of everyone's ways. He says he is tired of ATS, yet continues to come on here, trolling over anything he is not in agreement with.

Nevermind, good post and good video. S&F OP.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
1967 was a pretty long time ago.

I remember it well.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Pretty clear you're zooming in on about a 1 pixel area. I wouldn't mind if you could please explain to the community here how information from that small of an area can be translated into anything whatsoever.

Also, please check into some objects called satellites, we have them orbiting around the earth, and also a space station.

5mp images at 600k each and you're zooming into a dot.
edit on 29-4-2011 by rocksarerocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

HA!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join