It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Life In Space - video series part 1

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

I would, but I can't run photoshop on this machine. Are you the same person that made the UFO fleet video with these objects in it?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

A "shill"??? (Insert eye/roll)

You might wish to get a grip on reality.

Here.....yet another voice of sanity. What, another so-called "shill"?? Oh, brother.........

Pay attention to logic and reason, for a change:

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Pretty clear you're zooming in on about a 1 pixel area. I wouldn't mind if you could please explain to the community here how information from that small of an area can be translated into anything whatsoever.

5mp images at 600k each and you're zooming into a dot.

In addition to my other contribution, as possible explanations for these "anomolies".....hey! I challenge anyone, to do this: Take any photo from any source, and examine it as minutely as done here.....you will find "aliens" everywhere!!! LOL!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm no vetran here. Can someone please explain to me what a shill is please?

While I'm replying. The vid is very well presented without the aid of overdramatic music or sensationalism. I for one think it's good work and an expression of what someone believes. Correct or incorrect the images are definately interesting

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Oh we have a funny one here!

Have you any idea when these pictures were taken? Any idea at all?

These photos are from 1... 9 ...6... 9 .......................again ............1...9...6...9

Do YOU have the slightest idea how many satellites we launched till that date?

What shuttle are you talking about? The spaceshuttle did NOT EVEN EXIST! Only on paper!

I suggest YOU start doing some research; study astronomy, morphology, aerodynamics as I did. Ever heard of photo forensics? Just Google for special programmes used in astronomy and microbiology YOU might learn something new! Do YOU really believe that YOU can teach me anything about photography or forensics?

Oh and I should if I were YOU change your mood indicator: it says "smart" well that's not very true is it?

Wake up!

No greetz,

Sander

edit on 29-4-2011 by 1967sander because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by 1967sander because: smart remarks

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Yes I am. You should watch the other videos as well. Some of the UFO / ULO come back in those as well,

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Nice work sander, look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. Very interesting. Weedwacker comes with the same old shizz on all the threads he hates on. On other forums we have a saying 'Do not feed the trolls' i think this applys here.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

A Shill is someone who comes on to discredit a thread, whether they are state sponsered shills is up for debate.

However, there is a link that might explain where some of them come from:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Sorry, sir.

Everyday, common photographic image flaws. Whether due to lens anomalies, internal camera contributions (reflections) or even the possible flaws in the film itself......the layers of "grains" in the emulsion on the negative film having minor imperfections in their distribution and evenness....

....result? A rather simple case of pareidolia

I rather suspect you have been told this, before? Unfortunately, it is a psychological fact that a person's wishes and hopes and desires can, quite often, over-ride their normal sense of logic and reason.....

Perhaps, some educational and technical info on Color Negative Film?

Additionally, it should bear repeating, the environment in space, absent the protective atmosphere of the Earth, can permit many more random cosmic ray impinges on the film, as well. Each particle passing through the matter comprising the objects will usually have no effect, but every so often they WILL interact with molecules in the object's matrix.

is it just me or are all these new members bashing you for no reason at all?
i like your logic and you seem like your genuine
i still dont trust all these new comers, and this thread just made me all the more suspicous

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

You're right! There are too many hoaxers out there. So why should you trust me!
All I ask for is that you watch the videos I make and you decide what you believe.

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

you wont be making any decision making for me, thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

You should also check this one. Little surprise at the end of the video!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheerio,

Sander

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I still never understood why people feel the need to fire personal attacks on other through somebody elses thread.

Quite rude in my opinion; though very entertaining.

For the sake of those who actually care about the subject, please keep the personal attacks on a U2U level.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Rule number 1 for debunkers! Check your sources first.

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Pretty clear you're zooming in on about a 1 pixel area. I wouldn't mind if you could please explain to the community here how information from that small of an area can be translated into anything whatsoever.

Umm ... I guess my software is capable of much more! The image counts:
973 x 465 Pixels
original colours 16,7 Milion (24 Bits PerPixel)
10340 unique colours

Your source is incompetent!
Sander

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I watched your video on ufo fleets.. It is pretty clear to me that those are just a artifact of long shutter times and moving camera. I bet in reality they are just stars or similar objects and they are all the same shape because of the camera movement and long shutter times.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

reply to post by Exuberant1

.... jelly of his anoms....

Are you having a stroke? What language is that?

No....not "jellin'"......I am just tired.....so very, very tired....of ATS becoming a repository for Bravo Sierra, and delusion....and easily refuted nonsense....

......that's what a site like "GLP" is for......

I hope NASA pays you well.
Mor eand more videos popping up of NASA altering images how do you explain that oh guy who has all the answers and infinite wisdom? Lunacognita made some very interesting videos too. NASA blacked out the whole horizon on the moon on some images why would they have to do that?

NASA doesn't pay anyone well.

And yes there is a global cover up.

Covering what up?

Lens artifacts, no doubt.

edit on 29-4-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Are you kidding? The guy was just giving a logical explanation to what the OP says he discovered while messing around with NASA photo's...

People, not every crazy story is true...alot of them are but not every single one.

I'm so tired of people calling other's out for approaching something in a logical & educated way..

Ridiculous..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Hello ,

Sorry but you are only copying what others are saying. When you would know something about photography of objects in space than you would also know that:

You cannot make SPIRAL SHAPED objects from stars with a long exposure time. The objects would become a line, stripe, a blurred dot but never ever TRIANGLE shape, spiral shape, or with more than 1 angle. Skylab III circled around the earth so any stars with long exposure / shutter time would have become CURVED lines.

Earth is way to near that a very long shutter time is required. You use long shutter times for planets and objects far away. Besides that, the spacestation that took the pictures moved around the earth with an incredible speed. With too long shutter time also earth would have become blurred, but earth is still clear, how do you explain that?

Oh and you can also explain this one as well I guess?

Greetz,

Sander
edit on 30-4-2011 by 1967sander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Huh?

You cannot make SPIRAL SHAPED objects from stars with a long exposure time.

Really??

See....this is the sort of comment that, eventually, will possibly open the eyes of the ones who bow down to this nonsense....and shout "Shill!" at the top of their lungs to rational thinkers, who bring logic and prosaic alternative explanations.

You ASSUMPTION there, based on the rest of the text (not "quoted") indicates that you are thinking ONLY of long exposure photos of stars, when a camera is fixed in place on the Earth's surface, and the rotational movement of the planet causes the lines or arcs, of starlight on film.

But....if you MOVE THE CAMERA, then, indeed....you can make "spirals", etc....

Painting with light

Light painting

(Those images looked like created by moving the LIGHTS, but only because the artist wished his solid subjects to remain focused. Moving camera has similar effect).

Surely, you are intelligent enough to know this.

And, you also (probably) are intelligent enough to know that NONE of your examples of the NASA images actually have captured, on film, what you are "claiming". Therefore, only two conclusions can be drawn:

You are having a laugh, at people's gullibility, playing them for fools ---or;

You have a terrible cognitive disconnect, and might actually believe this nonsense? About "Alien Life in Space" captured on old NASA photos??

(When they can easily be explained in dozens of different, and technical ways....accounting for very commonplace and everyday occurrences. You could find these "things" on nearly any other color photographic negatives....just research into how film is made, how the emulsions that work to collect the light are laid onto the transparent plastic that carries, them, etc... ).

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You ASSUMPTION there

Seriously bro, you shouldn't make mistakes like this when you are taking a dig at someone' intelligence.

"You ASSUMPTION there"

You shouldn't be so rude so often. You don't need to be to debunk this stuff.

For example, regarding this topic you could say something like: "You have selected images of anomalies that can be explained prosaically - allow me to demonstrate....'

And you could go on to do that without being rude or randomly capitalizing words and insulting ATS members.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
how can anyone see anything other then a dot? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join