It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

"Under investigation" is a very big statement, given the so-called investigation is carried out by closet Stargate SG-1 fans/Nibiru cultists!

Riiiight.

Ring me when a real investigation is under way, by other folks than these bozos and their long incoherent reports.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Uh, Hawass has been arrested I think and is going to prison i'm pretty sure. Check into that because it's widely known that he's an ignorant man and upholds the status quo so no new truth comes out. With him gone, our time right now might be preceding an event where a new head is appointed and unearths whatever is down there, without being a traditionalist and liar. Keep tabs on his court situation. Preettttyy sure he's going to jail

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tallymebanana

www.ubim.org...

Zahi Hawass, Egypt’s ebullient minister for antiquities, has been sentenced to a year in jail after he refused to implement a court decision in a land dispute.

The court on Sunday also fined him 10,000 Egyptian pounds (more than $1,600) in damages.

Hawass, who has reached international acclaim as an Egyptologist, said he would appeal the ruling and told journalists had the court’s decision had not targeted him “personally”.

The sentence will be suspended until the appeal ruling.

Not in jail yet. But it looks likely.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by SaturnFX

incidently, this is one of the reasons I hate islam...their radicals destroy history that is confrontational towards their books...yes, I know...only radicals..but your radicals have a way of ruling nations...sort it out guys!

Meh. Its not that I disagree that Islam does it, but it certainly is not limited to Islam. The Christians did their very best to destroy all sorts of knowledge. And in many cases they succeeded. We will never know how much was lost in the burning of the Library at Alexandria.

Christians certainly have caused their share of damage, but you'd be hard-pressed to pin the Library of Alexandria on them.

It was burned 4 times, once on the order of the Pope. It's not even known how much was in it at that time - if anything.

The final destruction was by Muslims, confirming what the previous poster said as well.

Harte

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Hawass will not allow it. That guy is ridiculous! And he alone has all of the say-so in all of the Egyptian sites. They need to do away with him. Egyptian history is important to the world. It could possibly hold the answers to the beginning of humanity and evolution. And one guy gets to be in charge of all of it!

That's like having one person run a bank and have no documentation, just trusting that what he says is the amount of money there is in the bank. Too much power....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I definitely think Hawass knows a lot more than he say and that he is put there by TPTB. I am sure he knows what is hidden under the Sphinx. There are so many strange things about him. I saw a programme on Discovery where they found mummys in a tomb and he started digging in their intestines and stomach without any protection, neither mask or gloves. No serious archaeologist does that, trust me, I work with several archaeologists and know even more...

Remember the Millenium celebration where there was discussions about putting a golden capstone on the Great Pyramid? I always thought that Hawass stopped it, but it seems he was the instigator. Read more on these pages:

Article by Robert Bauval about the golden capstone controversy
News articles about the golden capstone

Apparently Hawass is linked to the Association for Research and Enlightenment (ARE). Nothing wrong with that but it sure feels like he has another agenda than he says.

And - according to his own blog, his jail sentence has been cancelled:

Zahi Hawass´ blog

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Hopefully more info will eventually be disclosed, as I am sure it will be. Just a wee-bit watered down, some facts changed up a little bit...you know what I mean? We never get the whole picture, but in time I think we will. Definitely an interesting post though.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Would it not be possible to drain the water or does it cover such a large area that it would just keep filling up?
I've no idea about this tunnel at Abydos, but glad to know someone is clued up about it..

It's been a while but I believe the water was a result of hydraulics caused by the flooding of the Aswan Dam. I will have to go check that again though

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aurvandil
I definitely think Hawass knows a lot more than he say and that he is put there by TPTB. I am sure he knows what is hidden under the Sphinx. There are so many strange things about him. I saw a programme on Discovery where they found mummys in a tomb and he started digging in their intestines and stomach without any protection, neither mask or gloves. No serious archaeologist does that, trust me, I work with several archaeologists and know even more...

Remember the Millenium celebration where there was discussions about putting a golden capstone on the Great Pyramid? I always thought that Hawass stopped it, but it seems he was the instigator. Read more on these pages:

Article by Robert Bauval about the golden capstone controversy
News articles about the golden capstone

Apparently Hawass is linked to the Association for Research and Enlightenment (ARE). Nothing wrong with that but it sure feels like he has another agenda than he says.

And - according to his own blog, his jail sentence has been cancelled:

Zahi Hawass´ blog

Nice find!

Sure seems there are some crazy birds circling the Giza Pyramids.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
now for the OP this is definitely a incredible find. I've always been super curious about the pyramids. i know in my gut and soul that there is significance to them. great find

Just how curious? The discovery in this OP was made in 2006 Where ya been lurking?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

it will be cover up, so dont get your hope up

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
SOMETHING DEFINITELY IS NOT RIGHT HERE - and HAIWASS (sic) IS THE VILLAIN!

Nations of this world should stand up and take hold of thier right to demand representation upon this undertaking, as well as demand that Haiwass be removed from the project as it's decision maker...

The nations of the world have no right whatsoever to dictate to Egypt what its policy ought to be vis-a-vis antiquities. Every nation that has antiquities has very strict laws about retaining their national possesions and about who controls them. If Egypt asks for help, fine, but otherwise others need to butt out. Amd Hawass is no villain. he's a pro who obviously rolls his eyes at nutcases promoting unsubstantiated theories about Egyptian history.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
I still have faith that "the knowledge" will "reach out" eventually. You can't hold it back.

Well you can steal it... like the Baghdad batteries

The situation in Iraq makes the fate of the 8,000 or so artefacts still missing from the National Museum of Baghdad ever more uncertain. Among them is an unassuming looking, 13cm long clay jar that represents one of archaeology's greatest puzzles - the Baghdad battery. The enigmatic vessel was unearthed by the German archaeologist Wilhelm Koenig in the late 1930s, either in the National Museum or in a grave at Khujut Rabu, a Parthian site near Baghdad (accounts differ). The corroded earthenware jar contained a copper cylinder, which itself encased an iron rod, all sealed with asphalt. Koenig recognised it as a battery and identified several more specimens from fragments found in the region.

www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
great topic mate, This is wonderful and hopefully they find something magical down there. I wouldn't doubt if hawass has instigated many things.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
there has always been secrecy surrounding the pyramids & there will continue to be. I do not think we will find out much although I would love to know what is there.

I would also love to know what the boxes & boxes of stuff they brought up from under the right paw of the Sphinx which they excavated under the guise of the Red Bull event last year.

ATSLink
edit on 29-4-2011 by dragonlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It would be cool to consider ancient lands with some electricity to power occasional lights and such, however, due to any and all archeological evidence supporting the use of electricity, I am thinking things like the egyptian and baghdad battery may simply be misidentification.

the egyptian stuff, though cool, may simply be a big eggplant as suggested (along with lacking any actual evidence showing the lamp setup...unless they were using energy from canopic jars of course...not sure how much electricity a rotting heart puts out)

I have not read any counter theories about the baghdad battery...but I imagine some reasonable counters are out there. who knows, they may have indeed created a low volt battery and used it simply to give minor shocks for religious purposes (gods minor stun gun machine)..however, if that was the case, wouldn't we have uncovered many, many batterys?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Science done properly is slow and methodical. Including archaeology, and especially archaeology. You dont want to mess things up and destroy evidence. You also dont want a bunch of nutters running through the area possibly stealing or altering things.

Patience. Is a virtue.

Well those darn archaeologists work so dang slow that we will all be in the grave long before they get around to it.

And while they are dawdling along at a snails pace... world situations change and that "bunch of nutters running through the area possibly stealing or altering things" has free reign

IRAQ

Jokha Site...

Umm-al-Aqarib site

Looters digging pot holes all over Iraq waving at the camera

Heritage Lost

Treasure of Nimrud... some recovered many molten down for the gold

Fortunately Nimrud's crown was spared

More Info

We have a crack black ops team working on recovery, but not enough time as the numbers of the looters is HORDES

JIACG Joint Interagency Coordination Group

Blowing the safe ripped the hinges from the doors. This is the operations room of the Joint Interagency Coordination Group, JIACG for short. This is part of a team of 80 now deployed across the region and drawn from agencies with expertise in counterterrorism, weapons of mass destruction and sanctions busting. 25 are drawn from the US Department of Defense, military intelligence and nuclear, biological and chemical weapons experts. But 55 out of the 80 are non-military, undercover customs investigators and the CIA. 'News Night' understands that British intelligence officers from MI6 are part of the team. We agreed to disguise the identity of some operatives while filming this report. The JIACG intelligence team has never been filmed before.

JJIACG

Mirador Basin Project Guatamala

Discovery of new Mayan pyramids buried by forest... one even has a pyramid built over an older pyramid.

But the government doesn't have the funds or the inclination to protect the yet uncovered pyramids so looters are having a field day

www.miradorbasin.com...

Lost Mayan City Of Mirador Guatemala

So sorry I have NO SYMPATHY for Archaeologist. They even hide stuff that doesn't fit with their thesis on a site... the Smithsonian is full of artifacts like that

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
The nations of the world have no right whatsoever to dictate to Egypt what its policy ought to be vis-a-vis antiquities.

Your right... we should just butt out and let the looters run rampant every time there is a new revolution... who cares about that stuff anyway? Go ahead melt down that gold, buy guns... after all what use is a bunch of ancient treasures locked away in a museum when it will arm the next Jihad

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well there is one other possibility... the things you mention are attempts to reproduce items from an earlier time

My biggest thing about Giza is that in all works created by man... you have progression as they learn how to do it right... With the GP you see the opposite... you start with perfection... and then from that day on they get sloppier and sloppier... and fizzle to nothing

Also the Egyptians recorded every aspect of daily life in meticulous detail... yet we can find nothing on the building of the pyramid save one supposed statue being moved on a sled. And even that image was so tampered with from the original that it is open to doubt.

And last we have the Inventory Stella... that piece of history that says that Khufu only REPAIRED the GP, that it was already ancient when he found it. The repair work accounts for the dating as they dated the repair material. That stella is one of the pieces that Zowie wouldn't let anyone study

As far as I am concerned, the GP dates back a lot further... and we now have unearthed several other sites that also date back 12,000 years like Göbekli Tepe

But the way the world is going, we most likely will never know the answers...

The thing is... the odd object in Hawthor's temple? They actually WORK

And as an odd coincidence the Jaffa guards are also there

I don't believe in coincidences

edit on 29-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Good find. Hope we get honest reports of what is found.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join