It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

something extremely strange is happening in Giza, both under the pyramids and in the office of Dr. Hawass. Even skeptics of the "Hall of Records" from Atlantis are now forced to admit that something big is being hidden. It's the perfect set of circumstances for conspiracy theorists -- especially with the coming of 2012.

In August of 2008 a system of caves was discovered under the pyramids. Certainly this is very big news..

In December 2009, after denying that they existed, Egypt's leading Egyptologist, Dr Zahi Hawass, has had to admit that an excavation team under his charge is investigating an ancient tomb at the centre of claims regarding the alleged discovery of a cave underworld beneath the Pyramids of Giza.

here is the link to a full article with pics

www.viewzone.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 28-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i hope they find something great down there...I look forward to hearing the results of the investigation...if we ever do

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This reminds me of the story by Credo Mutwa story regarding the reptilian beings underground. he specifically mentioned Egypt as being the entrance to the underworld, if I can recall.

Very interesting times indeed...I think this is the bottomless pit, this would be awakened by the coming "Wormwood"/Elenin/Nibiru, This amazingly coincides with the Mayan serpent god myths return at the mayan calendar end 28 Oct 2011.

Good find S&F
edit on 28-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Awesome! It's about time they got somebody other than Hawass to investigate the site! I just hope they don't decide to cover up whatever Hawass was trying to cover up.

edit on 4/28/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The Cygnus constellation alignment is interesting and how it was used as a tool to locate the entrance. I didn't know anything of this constellation and that it has a blue supergiant star...has my brain trying to make connections now between the Egyptians and the Hopi blue Kachina prophecy.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If only there was more oversight, transparency and shared responsibility for these excavations. This knowledge and undertaking should belong to us all and we have a right to know. How could anyone in good conscience hide these discoveries and rob us of our history and humanity?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I hope guys...we will know the truth.....or NOT...

something is going on there..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
We all need to be patient.

Regardless of those "guarding" the place, the info will be released when we are ready.

considering the state of things? We aint ready.

For those bashing hawass, regardless of his being a "hard head", he DOES give a damn about the antiquities.

With the current leadership in Egypt, I'd just as soon keep it underground and safe.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What in the hell is Haiwass doing 'leading' an expedition, possibly of the greatest find mankind will have made within this cyclic era, when in fact he submitted his resignation of his office durring the recent Egyptian coup?!

SOMETHING DEFINITELY IS NOT RIGHT HERE - and HAIWASS IS THE VILLAIN!

Nations of this world should stand up and take hold of thier right to demand representation upon this undertaking, as well as demand that Haiwass be removed from the project as it's decision maker...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

They have supposedly found egyptian relics in the Grand Canyon, near where the Hopi people live.
Second.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
Awesome! It's about time they got somebody other than Hawass to investigate the site! I just hope they don't decide to cover up whatever Hawass was trying to cover up.

According to the linked article from the OP, Hawass took this project away from its discover (Collins) and is now in charge of it with his team and releasing information as he sees fit on his website.

Actually the article leaves off at February 2010, so this may be different now with all of Hawass' jumping in and out of his position lately. I sure hope so.

Very interesting OP. I am glad to have read this. I had never heard this before.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
If only there was more oversight, transparency and shared responsibility for these excavations. This knowledge and undertaking should belong to us all and we have a right to know. How could anyone in good conscience hide these discoveries and rob us of our history and humanity?

I agree. Knowledge is meant to be discovered, shared, and collectively built as we all learn more together. Correcting errors along the way and building upon the new body of works.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
My money is on Enoch being the architect of the pyramids. He was likely Thoth (Hermes). If you read in Jasher chapter 3, you can make the connection. Then, read Enoch book 1 and you get the rest of the picture. In Isaiah 19:19, the Pyramids are revealed as the monument to the Lord God.

Then, if you read the Odes of Solomon number 23, you see that a letter is found that men rush to translate but cannot. It is encoded with a wheel. I have always wondered if this would be something that unifies the Israel, Egypt and Syria. Back in Isiah 19, the chapter is a prophecy that has not been fulfilled where Syria, Egypt and Israel become trading partners and a highway is built between. Something makes the Egyptians return to God.

Isaiah 19
21 So the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the LORD.

ODE 23.

The reference to the sealed document sent by God is one of the great mysteries of the collection.

1 Joy is of the saints! and who shall put it on, but they alone? 2 Grace is of the elect! and who shall receive it except those who trust in it from the beginning? 3 Love is of the elect? And who shall put it on except those who have possessed it from the beginning? 4 Walk ye in the knowledge of the Most High without grudging: to His exultation and to the perfection of His knowledge. 5 And His thought was like a letter; His will descended from on high, and it was sent like an arrow which is violently from the bow: 6 And many hands rushed to the letter to seize it and to take and read it: 7 And it escaped their fingers and they were affrighted at it and at the seal that was upon it. 8 Because it was not permitted to them to loose its seal: for the power that was over the seal was greater than they. 9 But those who saw it went after the letter that they might know where it would alight, and who should read it and who should hear it. 10 But a wheel received it and came over it: 11 And there was with it a sign of the Kingdom and of the Government: 12 And everything which tried to move the wheel it mowed and cut down: 13 And it gathered the multitude of adversaries, and bridged the rivers and crossed over and rooted up many forests and made a broad path. 14 The head went down to the feet for down to the feet ran the wheel, and that which was a sign upon it. 15 The letter was one of command, for there were included in it all districts; 16 And there was seen at its head, the head which was revealed even the Son of Truth from the Most High Father, 17 And He inherited and took possession of everything. And the thought of many was brought to nought. 18 And all the apostates hasted and fled away. And those who persecuted and were enraged became extinct, 19 And the letter was a great volume, which was wholly written by the finger of God: 20 And the name of the Father was on it and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, to rule for ever and ever. Hallelujah.
edit on 28-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12
According to the linked article from the OP, Hawass took this project away from its discover (Collins) and is now in charge of it with his team and releasing information as he sees fit on his website.

Actually the article leaves off at February 2010, so this may be different now with all of Hawass' jumping in and out of his position lately. I sure hope so.

Plus he's probably going to jail.

I guess I just saw this...

"Work at the cave-tomb, designated "NC2" by American Egyptologist George A. Reisner, has discovered two new rock-cut shafts and stairways leading into a maze of underground chambers and galleries never seen before in recorded history. "

...and got excited that someone without the same self-centered Egyptian pride as Hawass was working on site.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Did the U.S. send any forces into Egypt during the coup against Mubarak?

GOD I pray that the U.S. had the insight to send in tactical support and defense at the cavern's location. If the Hall of Records is indeed there, I wouldn't put it past Haiwass to claim it as an Egyptian National Heritage and effectively hold it hostage for ransom...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What ever the discovery may be or lead to, we all know that the governments and TPTB will hide them from the general public. We will never know what lies below. It's a shame. I would love to explore the tunnels myself. I can only imagine what wonders are hidden there. Not that they may be anything other than the Great Hall Of Records, but just the simple fact these people dug into the earth to keep something sacred...That is impressive to me. Although I hope and pray they revel all their findings, I know it will not be so. A shared knowledge is better than a kept secret, imho.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak

Originally posted by idunno12

Plus he's probably going to jail.

I guess I just saw this...

"Work at the cave-tomb, designated "NC2" by American Egyptologist George A. Reisner, has discovered two new rock-cut shafts and stairways leading into a maze of underground chambers and galleries never seen before in recorded history. "

...and got excited that someone without the same self-centered Egyptian pride as Hawass was working on site.

Oh wow! I missed that part, evidently. I guess I need to go back and read it again more slowly, lol.

Well, it would be wonderful if a group of people were being allowed to have equal access to this research. Thanks for pointing this out.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Holy double post, Batman!
quick as lightning...
able to respond multiple times in the blink of an eye...
its...

DOUBLE POST GIRL!!!

(que music....nah nah nah nah nah)
edit on 28-4-2011 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
My money is on Enoch being the architect of the pyramids. He was likely Thoth (Hermes). If you read in Jasher chapter 3, you can make the connection. Then, read Enoch book 1 and you get the rest of the picture. In Isaiah 19:19, the Pyramids are revealed as the monument to the Lord God.

Then, if you read the Odes of Solomon number 23, you see that a letter is found that men rush to translate but cannot. It is encoded with a wheel. I have always wondered if this would be something that unifies the Israel, Egypt and Syria. Back in Isiah 19, the chapter is a prophecy that has not been fulfilled where Syria, Egypt and Israel become trading partners and a highway is built between. Something makes the Egyptians return to God.

Isaiah 19
21 So the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the LORD.

ODE 23.

The reference to the sealed document sent by God is one of the great mysteries of the collection.

1 Joy is of the saints! and who shall put it on, but they alone? 2 Grace is of the elect! and who shall receive it except those who trust in it from the beginning? 3 Love is of the elect? And who shall put it on except those who have possessed it from the beginning? 4 Walk ye in the knowledge of the Most High without grudging: to His exultation and to the perfection of His knowledge. 5 And His thought was like a letter; His will descended from on high, and it was sent like an arrow which is violently from the bow: 6 And many hands rushed to the letter to seize it and to take and read it: 7 And it escaped their fingers and they were affrighted at it and at the seal that was upon it. 8 Because it was not permitted to them to loose its seal: for the power that was over the seal was greater than they. 9 But those who saw it went after the letter that they might know where it would alight, and who should read it and who should hear it. 10 But a wheel received it and came over it: 11 And there was with it a sign of the Kingdom and of the Government: 12 And everything which tried to move the wheel it mowed and cut down: 13 And it gathered the multitude of adversaries, and bridged the rivers and crossed over and rooted up many forests and made a broad path. 14 The head went down to the feet for down to the feet ran the wheel, and that which was a sign upon it. 15 The letter was one of command, for there were included in it all districts; 16 And there was seen at its head, the head which was revealed even the Son of Truth from the Most High Father, 17 And He inherited and took possession of everything. And the thought of many was brought to nought. 18 And all the apostates hasted and fled away. And those who persecuted and were enraged became extinct, 19 And the letter was a great volume, which was wholly written by the finger of God: 20 And the name of the Father was on it and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, to rule for ever and ever. Hallelujah.
edit on 28-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

You are indeed correct in your summation SuperiorEd, star for you... What you just divulged was Solomon's account of the Hall of Records!.... Metatron was the one placed as it's charge, and what's more, only Metatron holds the name that no one knows except for he himself... Which is the seal that Solomon describes.

Soon, We shall see Metatron (once again - and alas, finally!) riding upon the white warhorse leading an angelic host upon this Earth, to bring to ruin those ruining it! The Word of God, will be spoken by the Voice of God... as represented as the sword that protrudes out from his mouth as written within the Book of Revelations. It's at this time when the second half of the prophecy found written in Ezekiel the 9th chapter will begin it's fulfillment - indeed, the Recorder has made his report, and has done all as was commanded of him...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

What a great thread and so glad you found this. Dr. Hawass, is in prison I read the other day. That is so upsetting. He must be crushed at all that has happened in the past few months. I emailed him years ago when the mummy birds were discovered, and asked if they had discovered any Jinns in the birds. Jinns are the pineal glands taken when the person is alive and sealed in glass tubes. He emailed me back and said it took them 3 months to disentured all those birds and release the pineal glands. In other words the "Souls" of millions of people. There were also some in the very bottom of the large pyramid in the small shaft going under it that were taken out years ago. There is a very dark history of the most evil thing in those days that very few people talk about. The most terroriable thing is that history is repeating itself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join