It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Why do they think they have the power to shield us from the findings ? Inquiring minds want to know. By the way, this "archeologist" is an attention grabber. We've all seen him on the History Channel doing his thing, and he's always one to CRAVE the TV camera. Now that he thinks he is in charge, he'll dangle it over our heads and make us beg for it. There is NOTHING subtle about him.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
We are Subconsciously Aware of the Truth.
Collectively holding literally 10's of 1000's of the pieces of the "big picture puzzle" yet apparently unable to arrange them in any manner that would threaten our current collective CONSCIOUS reality.

Once we all agree that 1 = 1 and that 1 + 1 = 2 then the debate will have ended yet maybe that is what few truly desire as wonder..... is after all....... "wonderful"...... "wondrous".

It is as if aliens will have to come down, anally probe each and every one of us, without a reach around or a thank you kiss....... before there will no longer be any collective doubt that aliens exist and that they also like to probe humans...

I postulate that we have only 3 things to consider:

1: Please never forget......all is maya (ancestor simulation theory) aka "dont worry be happy" theory

2: Most clues point to our "material creation" initially via Gaia/natural processes/The Original G-O-D and then via Genetic Splicing/Alien manipulation/Material "Gods/Dieties/Nephalim/Annunaki et al" and also that we were created/designed/altered to be Slaves, Builders and Miners for the Aliens/Gods etc etc...

3: We must Liberate or Escape from....... the Prison Planet!!!

Lastly.... Caves? Snakes? Naga!
NAGA wiki entry

The Seven-Headed Nāga serpents depicted as statues on Cambodian temples, such as Angkor Wat, apparently represent the seven races within Nāga society, which has a mythological, or symbolic, association with "the seven colors of the rainbow". Furthermore, Cambodian Nāga possess numerological symbolism in the number of their heads. Odd-headed Nāga symbolise the Male Energy, Infinity, Timelessness, and Immortality. This is because, numerologically, all odd numbers come from One (1). Even-headed Nāga are said to be "Female, representing Physicality, Mortality, Temporality, and the Earth."

Without Theosophy (the comparative study of all religion) these New Agers aka Christians shall remain as mute bat's within Plato's Cave.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
According to the locals there is a huge snake in those halls waiting to eat the ones who are not suppose to go down there.

edit on 29-4-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

i find it funny that we who are Christians must respect your wishes and not shove our religion in your face, yet the second you see religion, merely as a train of thought and not as a sales pitch, you are quick to call it BS(tempted to defend my beliefs but turning the other cheek). we should respect your wishes, but we chose to be Christians and you should respect ours as well when we try to share our thoughts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
now for the OP this is definitely a incredible find. I've always been super curious about the pyramids. i know in my gut and soul that there is significance to them. great find

S&F

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm so glad Hawass resigned his post. He was nothing but a shill and a hindrance to knowledge and of human (possibly alien) history. Now we can get down to business.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Awesome but I want Hawass FAR away from it! He is nothing but a liar!

I look forward to what they find down there!

Do you have any thoughts of your own on this?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
s&f
I've been waiting on more info, but am sad to read the quote;

"We are clearing this system now, and it is a Late Period catacomb, like many others around Egypt," he stated this week. "There is no mystery about it, and there is no connection with esoteric topics. We will publish our results as part of our normal process."
www.viewzone.com...
No mystery, just caves...

link   
OP or anyone, can you follow the link in the OP and tell me the date it was posted ?

For some reason my work computer has it blocked...

The reason I ask is this sounds like an old story to me, I mean...isn't Hawass in jail ?

link   
Cygnus!? A hidden temple!? Do you realize what this means!?!?!?

This means that Canada's own RUSH are truly the prophets of a New Age! The Egyptians have *obviously* found the legendary Temples of Syrinx. No more shall the knowledge that we fear be a weapon they will use against us.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mahajohn

Nice play, but you're 100 years off.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by krakencampbell
What ever the discovery may be or lead to, we all know that the governments and TPTB will hide them from the general public. We will never know what lies below. It's a shame. I would love to explore the tunnels myself. I can only imagine what wonders are hidden there. Not that they may be anything other than the Great Hall Of Records, but just the simple fact these people dug into the earth to keep something sacred...That is impressive to me. Although I hope and pray they revel all their findings, I know it will not be so. A shared knowledge is better than a kept secret, imho.

I totally agree...we.will never know

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by minkey53
I don't want to read something on the www that is 5 years old about it.

Well tough
but since Hawass stopped all digging years ago the only info is old stuff

Start here

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this PDF from scribd

www.scribd.com...

I'm sure the story of the Brucegi Mountains is not just a hogwash. Read the book guys, maybe it helps to connect the dots and come up with your own opinion. Most of the time that's what counts. And once again, I'm very happy that Hawass is out of the picture. Zorgon, I've read the whole series of books by D.H. Lewis and not only the one about the pyramid is amazing. Is also the one about the journey to the inner world using the information they've learned by exploring the chamber in the pyramid. That too is amazing.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Interesting...but what the hell is he talking about in regards to a wall being built around the site? I've never hear or seen such thing. There's no way anyone is being denied access to the site nor is it being closed off...ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Far be it for me to take this down a peg but here it goes...
I think they have finally found out where Jim Morrison has been hiding with Elvis,the "real " John Lennon and Lady Gaga's man junk ( she has to ve hiding it somewhere?).
Any thoughts on my theory???

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I like Dr. Hawass very much a real intense person he is, but I think he should practice a little glasnost regarding any new find... He keeps too much close to the vest and life is too short to play the waiting game !

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
www.initiation.cc...

Yes, from some reason, The Wall around Giza is being built.

Great topic, keep it going.

I dont think they will share better news then these.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think Egyptians used the myth of the "underworld serpent" to impose fear upon their citizens to prevent anyone from accessing the underground caves. My speculations of why higher authorities in ancient Egypt wanted to hide this caves is because there is hidden secrets buried deep down revealed to them by "the gods" or the "heavenly people". I mean, they must really want to keep this under secrecy considering they really took time and accurate architecture to seal the entrance to these caves with the pyramids.

or...

maybe the pyramids were design to work as some type of seals to close the door ways to the underworld and now we are breaking these seals in search of a physical ancient treasure of some sort, i hope that by doing so we dont end up opening the doors of hell.. :O
edit on 29-4-2011 by notfromthisworld because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Did a quick search on the subject and came across an interesting read. It's a bit old, but if it's true, then it means that they've know about these caves for quite some time now:

Since the declassification of the new ground-penetrating radar 2 years ago, the most staggering data has emerged of complex and labyrinthine underground systems in various parts of the world. At places like Guatemala in the South Americas, tunnels have been mapped under the Mayan pyramid complex at Tikal, which extend a full 800 kilometres to the opposite side of the country. Investigators remarked, it was possible to understand how half a million Mayan Indians escaped the decimation of their culture.

In similar fashion, the SIRA radar was deployed in Egypt as early as 1978, mapping an extraordinary subterranean complex beneath the Egyptian pyramids. Arrangements made with President Sadat of Egypt, resulted in three decades of top secret excavations to penetrate the system. At a recent meeting in Australia, one of the key scientists on the Giza project, Dr. Jim Hurtak, showed film footage of work in progress called, CHAMBERS OF THE DEEP, due to be released at the end of the century.

The film reveals the discovery of a vast megalithic metropolis, 15,000 years old, reaching several levels below the Giza plateau. While the rest of the Nu-Age speculates about a hidden chamber under the left paw of the Sphinx, the legendary "City Of The Gods", lays sprawled beneath. Complete with hydraulic underground waterways, the film shows massive chambers, the proportions of our largest cathedrals, with enormous statues, the size of the Valley of the Nile, carved in-situ. Researchers, risking their lives with lights and cameras, carefully negotiated rubber dinghies across subterranean rivers and kilometer-wide lakes, to penetrate sealed chambers beyond. Already, remarkable caches of records and artifacts have been found

This leads me to believe that Hawass knows what is down there and was trying to everyone else out. I'd be real curious to see if that film is still around. Anyone know anything about it?

Full Link

As a precautionary note, further searches for information on the SIRA Radar supposedly used all lead to different sites containing various, but similar, stories as the one mentioned above, including an ATS link
edit on 4/29/2011 by amaster because: Additional Info.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Is it just me or would we like to see some pictures that suggest there actually is a deep underground cave system? Come on..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
Is it just me or would we like to see some pictures that suggest there actually is a deep underground cave system? Come on..

Andrew Collins Photographs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join