It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Stick Your "Royal" Wedding Where the Sun Don't Shine.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

It's not a perk, it's exploiting who you are, and that's plain wrong in any language,

Well done!.......you've just accurately described what a "perk of the job" is.

If the future King of England wants to "borrow" a helicopter to visit his future Queen.......then that's ok with me

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JayUKInfidel

glorious???

What have they done that is glorious?

I also didn't realise I am under an obligation to answer everything you say - can you point to the relevant part of the T&C that say this is a rule?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by budski

It's not a perk, it's exploiting who you are, and that's plain wrong in any language,

Well done!.......you've just accurately described what a "perk of the job" is.

If the future King of England wants to "borrow" a helicopter to visit his future Queen.......then that's ok with me

Well, it's not with me - it's just more exploitation from a family which excels at it.

That's what today is all about - exploitation.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LostMyPassword

The modern world is hated globally. Only the middle class scum like yourself enjoy yourself. I'd love to see you and your ilk lined up against a wall.

Bitter..... much?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

It isn't against T&C but when your trying to argue if you stay silent when I question that must mean you have no reasonable answer for me, The royal family are naturally glorious and If you ever took your achievements compared to there's you would be like a drop in the ocean but somehow you feel as though you deserve the same sort of respect as the figure heads of this country, I think you have some sort of ego problem, you will be in for a let down when you see the number's of people who you don't know come to your wedding to pay you respect
edit on 29-4-2011 by JayUKInfidel because: edit

edit on 29-4-2011 by JayUKInfidel because: edit

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Anyone see Bloomberg this morning? You should have done bcause they had worked out what this wedding has cost the UK taking in the trinket sales and taking into account the loss of earnings.

Sitting down all, they totalled it to £6 billion. OK all six billion pounds out. for one royal wedding.

We are all going to have this wretched wedding rammed down our throats, because its leaves less tv news time to tell us Brits that our 'delectable' government has been caught with very, very dirty hands in Libya. We helped the French arm the Libyans before the uprising. The rebels for their part have dutifully set up a Central Banking system for that country.

People want to remember that some of those guests with their noses in the air and posh frocks, swanking into the palace are the banking elite who should, if our government along with other governments had not protected them, all be in goal instead of supping free at the tax payers behest. Yet some of our poor citizens, out of work and suffering because the banking fraud will be out there waving and smiling at them. Do you honestly think they would still be there if they realised the truth?

As an English person I have always known I am a serf but I love my country, its beautiful and the ordinary people are the same all over the world. But before anyone thinks they are immune the British Royalty and the old world order, Bush is a distant cousin of our Queen, Obama apparently has a link to her via some peculiar Egyptian lineage. Even Kate is related to royalty apparently.

To get back on track Damn right you can stick your royal wedding where the sun don't shine ma am, there's far to many of you to serve any purpose and once the Queen passes on, none of you will have the respect she is struggling to hold on to. Good riddance and don't forget the Crown Jewels and all the rest of the booty you are the 'custodians' of, is actually the property of the people - so don't think you can take it with you!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Well, it's not with me - it's just more exploitation from a family which excels at it.

LOL

Have you never been in a situation where your position/job has allowed you to take an advantage?.........honestly?

And the only thing that the Royal family have exploited you for is 66p per year.
edit on 29/4/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

No, it just means I find your jingoistic nationalism more than a little boring, as I do your attempts to derail..The royals are a waste of money and have no place in the modern world.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by budski

LOL

Have you never been in a situation where your position/job has allowed you to take an advantage?.........honestly?

I might have been in a position to do it, but that doesn't mean I did.

There's a little thing called integrity, which has been missing in society for far too long, thanks to the example set by this greedy bunch of germans.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

tell the million plus people who when't and the millions who watched that they have no place in the modern world

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

after weeks of having it rammed down their throats, what else did you expect the serfs to do?

They programmed them is all, and those who followed with open mouths and bated breath are too stupid to realise they have been manipulated.

Millions watch the presidential inauguration - it doesn't mean they love the president of the US.

edit on 29/4/2011 by budski because: (no reason given)

link   
I was going to bitch about the royal wedding as well, but then I flipped on the "telly"
and saw how gorgeous Kate looked
I had a 2 year old to appease so I couldnt oogle too long but wow! She really is a beauty.

link   
reply to post by budski

What never?........you've never had any perk throughout your working life?

Damn!.....I've had loads, better line me up along side those Royals came the revolution.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Selective reading of posts is not cool, you already asked that question I replied, Bud has not even though he brought it up.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Your the one trying to manipulate people by using half truth's and not answering valid point's and skipping to the easy one's that fit your agenda

link   
Seems to me a lot of folk are bitter about it. At the end of the day its a wedding and yes it did cost a lot but hey I got a day off work which equals more time with the people I love.I for one am happy lol

link   

reply to post by budski

What never?........you've never had any perk throughout your working life?

Damn!.....I've had loads, better line me up along side those Royals came the revolution.

There's a difference between a perk and exploiting your position, as well you know.

A perk is NOT taking a helicopter without permission - that is exploiting your position and coincidentally potentially putting lives at risk if that heicopter were needed for a real mission.

Not that these hooray henry's care, as long as they get back in time for tea and medals after a quick grope with their latest breeder.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

you are so brainwashed it's unbelievable,why are you givine these people your power? you don't need to look up to anyone ,look up to your self! WAKE UP to your own power.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Originally posted by JayUKInfidel
reply to post by budski

The army take a pledge to his family and in the future it will be to him so I think he is entitled to a certain degree of special treatment he is going to be the future head of our fine country!!

He is a human being like the rest of us.

See, you're argument stems from the fact you think they are something special - big news, they're not.

And this type of special treatment does them no favours - perhaps they should be allowed to take anything they want to, and steal from the people who actually DO make this country great, like the citizens.

Oh wait, they already have.

HANG ON NOW!!!

Who says we think they are better than us, WE DON'T we know they are not, if this is you're entire arguement then you should be looking inside your self and asking a few questions, its just an excuse to feel abit of pride in our country, our history and feeling united, it has nothing to do with looking up to people, it has nothing to do with worshiping gods or superiors beings, them days are well and truely gone my friend, they are not dictators nore do they force anything on the people, we want them there so we remember who we are and where we are from and how great we ALL are, yes and the commonwealth included, we love all our colonial brothers and sisters and are proud of them equally in what they have achieved also, and will always stand by them, we don't ask or force them to watch or be apart of anything, only to remember where they come from and know they are not alone no matter how far away they maybe...

Of course you will find people who hate the fact it is on there TV when they don't feel in anyway part of it, thats not our problem tho is it, turn the TV of and stop being so rude and ignorant towards our culture, we respect yours,

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Sorry if i didn't see it i'll look for it or provide just a link to that post and I will rephrase to that question/answer.

I will look for that but you know that sometimes it is hard to look for something in a thread that had more than 40 answers/questions.

aside from that I ask why republican culture that obsesses about a foreign monarchy.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join